Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

That's what I suspected but I wasn't sure if there was a confirmation of that yet. I was surprised that no one had found it in Toys "R" Us yet since they are normally the ones who put the sets out early. Thanks man!

Those exclusive sets don't come out at the same time.

Those exclusive sets don't come out at the same time.

Yeah, we might not even get the Rebel Combat Frigate until Fall.

So I'm stuck here in Australia and so far I haven't found any of the new sets in stores, what is the actual release date for these sets?

Finally found the new sets here in the UK this morning at my local Smyths, picked up Encounter on Jakku for now, can't wait to build the luggabeast!

So I'm stuck here in Australia and so far I haven't found any of the new sets in stores, what is the actual release date for these sets?

That is a somewhat creative, yet very dangerous user name you got there :tongue: Anyway, the official worldwide release date is usually June 1st, though they can appear a couple weeks earlier in some stores.

Hey, I was looking through the leaked stuff, and this picture from the visual guide has Unkar Plutt look-alike (far left) and screaming alien dude (far right) from the sets that I talked about in previous posts.

Hah! Those are goodlooking aliens! You gotta love the aliens.

Just for those wondering what the differences between the Shore and Tank troopers are:

<snip>

Thank you! I can't wait to see the three figures in Lego form! Would love to see a battle pack with 1X tank driver, 2 X Shore troopers, 1 X Death trooper

Edited by MKJoshA
Please don't quote pictures

Is it true that none of the new sets have a plain storm trooper?

If it is true that sucks. I like getting plain stormtroopers. You can't beat the classics.

According to everything weve heard it sounds like we're only getting specialized stormtroopers such as the ones pictured several posts above.

Would any of you who purchased the summer sets at Target kindly send me their DPCI codes please?

Thanks !

Who says we can't get a normal storm trooper battle pack next year? :)

Edited by amazingbricks

Personally I'm hoping we get at least one new rebel trooper figure in the sets, idealy a new rebel fleet trooper or something similar. Don't get me wrong I like stormtroopers, but I find the rebels more intesting/underrated. Already started saving for the rogue one sets, lot of hype for these it seems. Can't wait for more info on the sets.

Yes raise the fire hawk! We need updated rebel naval troopers!

You know what I find crazy, is that next January theres a significant chance we'll get another rebel vs imperial battle pack. If we get a new naval trooper it'll be reminiscent of the battle packs from 2008.

Thank you! I can't wait to see the three figures in Lego form! Would love to see a battle pack with 1X tank driver, 2 X Shore troopers, 1 X Death trooper

But chances are we won't get that, I think we'll maybe get 4 officers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes raise the fire hawk! We need updated rebel naval troopers!

You know what I find crazy, is that next January theres a significant chance we'll get another rebel vs imperial battle pack. If we get a new naval trooper it'll be reminiscent of the battle packs from 2008.

I would love that.

I repeat we need back up! Rebels every were! Send in the imperial commandos!

But anyway a scum v empire bp would be cool to have again

I repeat we need back up! Rebels every were! Send in the imperial commandos!

But anyway a scum v empire bp would be cool to have again

I'd like a Deathtrooper vs elite rebel battlepack, then another bp with three Stormies and a shoretooper/tanktrooper. We (technically) got two rebel battlepacks this year, so I wouldnt think we'd need anymore rebel scum than that.

Looking forward to seeing that furry alien in lego, it looks like the unholy of chewbacca and unkar plutt. Not so sure about the look of that screaming thing tho...

According to everything weve heard it sounds like we're only getting specialized stormtroopers such as the ones pictured several posts above.

One word: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need classic Stormies so badly...

I genuially believe these sets will be very good. Also the possibility of battle packs with Navy Rebel Troops and plain Stormtroopers is something I want most definitely...

Nah, the battle pack will be four Grand Moff Tarkin's with the wrong uniform color just to spite us all. :tongue: Thanks for the descriptions of the Rogue One wave J2G! I'm looking forward to new Tie and the U-wing the most.