Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

100% final, I'd say a little less since a LOT used old prints and moulds, but still there were some great minifigures.

Alright, I'm probably going to sleep now, I guess I'll answer more questions tomorrow. Peace!

Thanks so much! You made my night! :thumbup:

Saw very brief glimpse of Rogue One sets. Remember that poster from a while back? Yeah, the minifigs are basically the same, except coloring is off on a few. I remember a (MUCH better/sleeker looking) First Order Snowspeeder-like vehicle, big blue white ship, an all black Imperial Shuttle like vehicle, new TIE Interceptor like vehicle and the AT-ST. There's alien figures too which make me super happy!

Will see them again soon and I'll take notes, so if you have any questions I can try answering them now or observe and answer once I see it again, I'll probably do a detailed video on my YouTube as well.

Any chance of expanding your description of the big blue white ship please? Is it a ship type that we have never seen before?

Hi Just2Good,

If it's not too much to ask do you mind putting the five sets you saw into order from smallest to largest or assign them their set number? i.e:

- speeder-like vehicle

- big blue white ship

- all black Imperial Shuttle like vehicle

- new TIE Interceptor like vehicle

- AT-ST

Also do you care to assign minifigs you've already mentioned to sets, it's ok if you don't know names? i.e:

- 75152 (possibly 3 minifigs)

- 75153 (possibly 3 minifigs)

- 75154 (possibly 4 minifigs)

- 75155 (possibly 5 minifigs)(Jyn Erso - female protagonist)

- 75156 (possibly 5 minifigs)(White uniformed Imperial Officer)(Death trooper)

(Black Protocol Droid)(Forest Whitaker character)(Alien character 1)(Alien character 2)(Death Star Trooper)(Rebel Trooper)

Also is the new TIE Interceptor like vehicle this:

C0psmZL.jpg

The speeder-like vehicle this:

W7AzqBO.jpg

The all black Imperial Shuttle like vehicle this:

K8xuk3j.jpg

Sorry for all the length, hopefully I kept it simple and clear to follow and easy to copy and paste. Thanks for the info you've already provided.

So if they are not preliminary will you post them when they are back? Thanks!

I think thats somewhat doubtful, Just2good probably won't want to get his source in trouble.

Those aliens and that droid sound great! Definitely looking forward to this wave and hopefully the Death Star set will fill in any gaps in the minifigure lineup/variants.

The all black Imperial Shuttle like vehicle this:

K8xuk3j.jpg

Looking at this image, I've never noticed the large orange containers that seem to be slung on the underside of the shuttle - Could these be the same large orange sections that make up the middle of the AT-ACTs? Would be so cool if these were troop carrying pods that could be swapped between the shuttle set and an AT-ACT set!

Am I the only one a little tired from all these cool exclusives? Honestly why can't these mini figures be put in sets readily available to everyone? Every now and then for things like May the Fourth. I would gladly pay Lego to get these but I don't have a Toys R Us or similar store anywhere near me or that's accessible in any form. Maybe I say this for purely selfish reason :blush: I just wish Lego wouldn't make it so darn difficult to get these cool figures.

100% agree. This exclusive crap needs to stop. Legos sets and polybags should be availalbe to buy everywhere in shops. It's not faIr to the rest of us who can't get these sets as we live in different nations or different continents.

Looking at this image, I've never noticed the large orange containers that seem to be slung on the underside of the shuttle - Could these be the same large orange sections that make up the middle of the AT-ACTs? Would be so cool if these were troop carrying pods that could be swapped between the shuttle set and an AT-ACT set!

I think it's light from the explosion.

Based on this new information, I'd imagine the set list, from smallest to largest in terms of price, pieces and size, will probably be this:

-75152 Imperial Combat Tank (placeholder; the speeder with the tank drivers)

-75153 AT-ST

-75154 TIE Striker

-75155 Rebel Alliance U-Wing

-75156 Royal Imperial Shuttle (placeholder; the command shuttle-like ship that explodes in the trailer)

Edited by Mymaker123

100% agree. This exclusive crap needs to stop. Legos sets and polybags should be availalbe to buy everywhere in shops. It's not faIr to the rest of us who can't get these sets as we live in different nations or different continents.

Not fair is being born to a family in a war torn region with not enough food to feed the family. Your version of how the world works has been warped somewhere along the way; you think one can demand how stores operate, control prices, and general feet stomping are not appropriate for the rumors thread. Please create a thread called 'misguided millennium social justice warrior' and post you nonsense there.

Im very curious to see how Lego is going to pull the large imperial shuttle off. Its a pretty cool design and I could see it looking very cool in lego. Even if its smaller I hope it at least stays proportional.

Not fair is being born to a family in a war torn region with not enough food to feed the family. Your version of how the world works has been warped somewhere along the way; you think one can demand how stores operate, control prices, and general feet stomping are not appropriate for the rumors thread. Please create a thread called 'misguided millennium social justice warrior' and post you nonsense there

Where on earth did that come from? You are writing this on the Internet on a forum exclusively to Lego and AFoLs of course everything on here is a first world problem. I suppose that is the fallacy of relative privation. Im fairly certain your arguement collapses in on itself as there is always someone who has a worse life. Plus you make a lot of assumptions about other peoples lives.

Edited by Forresto

I would think it'd be Rogue One related. Maybe a Rogue One Stormtrooper. With backpack!

Oh I really wouldn't mind that, honestly, as long as the figure itself would be identical to the newest incarnation of the OT stormtrooper.

They're way too hard to get so I'm hoping the Rogue One sets will offer us ways to get many of them for lower prices.

Does the Imperial Shuttle thing look as "naked" as Kylo Ren's shuttle with all the studs?

Rogue One Set List, Numbers, Prices, Minifigures eta!

AT-ST - 75152 - $39.99

- Rogue

- K-250

- Bistan

- AT-ST Driver

Imperial Shore Tank - 75153 - $49.99

- Chirrut

- 2x Shoretroopers

TIE Striker - 75154 - $59.99

- TIE Pilot

- Death Star Trooper

- Stormtrooper

- FT-30

- Mouse Droid

U-Wing Starfighter - 75155 - $69.99

- Jyn Erso

- Cassian Andor

- Pao

- Rebel Soldier

- Gonk Droid

Imperial Cargo Shuttle - 75156 - $99.99

- Director Krennic

- Death Trooper

- Stormtrooper

- Baze

- Bodhi

- Rebel Soldier

Im very curious to see how Lego is going to pull the large imperial shuttle off. Its a pretty cool design and I could see it looking very cool in lego. Even if its smaller I hope it at least stays proportional.

Where on earth did that come from? You are writing this on the Internet on a forum exclusively to Lego and AFoLs of course everything on here is a first world problem. I suppose that is the fallacy of relative privation. Im fairly certain your arguement collapses in on itself as there is always someone who has a worse life. Plus you make a lot of assumptions about other peoples lives.

I'm just trying to help out the moderators. He's way out of line, and so are you for continuing. I'm only trying to keep this thread in line with the title, not a fallacious social justice experiment.

For the record, I've studied his type extensively, I'm not making a lot of assumptions, it's science. Additionally, my doctorate was in rhetoric, my argument, by definition, cannot fall in on itself. I would gladly continue this in another thread, as we have already taken up valuable time by the moderators who are doing a great job keeping this in line.

Edited by Hokierespect

Rogue One Set List, Numbers, Prices, Minifigures eta!

*snip*

Official!

proof?

Edited by Lobot
: Please edit large posts in future, rather than quoting the entire of it.

Guys, that poster just became a member today. We know how this goes...

Could this be the same guy who has been banned several times for creating fake set lists? Can't remember his name unfortunately.

He lacks bothan credibility. Not sure what the point of making a profile just to post fake lego star wars info is.

J2G, did you happen to get any piece counts? The shuttle type ship looks like a pretty significantly sized vehicle.

My source was a company called "Promo Bricks" which I had e-mailed them if they knew any information on the next wave of 5 sets from Rogue One and that was the list they had sent but I was so excited as it was sent to me and not yet posted by P.B themselves so rushed here to make an account which was just to show the details on what I`ve been giving.

My source was a company called "Promo Bricks" which I had e-mailed them if they knew any information on the next wave of 5 sets from Rogue One and that was the list they had sent but I was so excited as it was sent to me and not yet posted by P.B themselves so rushed here to make an account which was just to show the details on what I`ve been giving.

so you wouldnt care if i contacted them and asked?