Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

There was a leak of the R1 construction figures on Reddit, not sure if I can post it here though

Don't think it's a problem since they don't look like prelims. The enforcer droid looks really good.

You can find them here:

Great find Duncan!

Brilliant thanks! The human one is not doing it for me (but I've the only human I ever got was Obi-Wan due to the clone wars styling). Stormtrooper and enforcer droid look great though! I'm really hoping we get an OT stormtrooper at some point too.

Thanks for the first leak picture of the Rogue One sets! The one with the Rebel Trooper helmet looks ugly, but the Death Trooper and K-250 looks awesome!

They all look great to me, but those Death Trooper legs look terrible. He has some constraction Phasma issues going on, they're way too long. Is that a new armor piece for their upper legs?

They all look great to me, but those Death Trooper legs look terrible.

It looks ok for me, since that most CCBS Star Wars sets also use the same build for the legs (Luke, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan,etc)

I have to agree, the Deathtrooper and K-250 are awesome builds. Does anyone have confirmation to whom these serial numbers belong to among those three buildable figures?

LEGO Star Wars: Rogue One 75119 – (?) 104 pieces; $24.99

LEGO Star Wars: Rogue One 75120 – (?) 169 pieces; $24.99

LEGO Star Wars: Rogue One 75121 – (?) 106 pieces; $24.99

Here's my best guess based on the image that was shown earlier and a rough estimate of the number of its pieces:

75119 - Deathtrooper

75120 - K-250

75121 - Jyn Erso

I think the problem as far as figures and such goes right now is that there's simply too much Star Wars content being released for them to keep up. We have TFA, Rebels, and Rogue One all coming out close together, and on top of that LEGO still seems to want to put out some PT and OT sets as well (and their own Freemaker stuff). The previous limit to the number of new molds and such is being stretched too thin in an attempt to accommodate all the new content. However, all of this new Star Wars content comes with increased sales for related sets, so I don't think it would be too difficult to justify allowing for a few more new molds and such to keep the quality up. Or at least some arm printing.

I'd say the quality is being compromised. I'm having to order replacement torsos for a significant number of my Star Wars figures. Mostly new ones and multiples from the same sets. I lost count of how many cracked torsos I've found.

Those are not dual molded, just transparent. The orange hands make it look dual molded.

That's still a level of detail we have yet to get in the SW theme besides the occasional exclusive such as arm printed Boba Fett.

Looks like I'm already 2 sets down for the rogue one wave. Only the Death Trooper's legs seems a bit akward and they overdid the green just a bit on the bottom of the helmet but K-250 is reaaally nice.

I'd say the quality is being compromised. I'm having to order replacement torsos for a significant number of my Star Wars figures. Mostly new ones and multiples from the same sets. I lost count of how many cracked torsos I've found.

What are the set numbers you're talking about ? Thanks

Edited by jee_ace_guy

It's kinda annoying for me that you only get 4 minifigures from the TIE Advance vs A-Wing with that price tag while you can get 4-7 minifigures in slightly cheaper sets (FO Transporter, Death Star Final Duel), so yeah the argument about the lack of minifigures is kinda valid.

...and none of the figures in the TIE/A-wing set have new molds, either! Some new printing and new colors on a couple hair pieces & a helmet, that's it. Could've thrown in Zeb there just to fill it out more. :sceptic:

K-250 is definitely the best looking, and the death trooper is pretty good. Can't say I'm a fan of that jyn though.

@jee_ace_guy: Almost all of the TFA sets, Sith Infiltrator, several of the Rebels sets, Ewok Village etc.

@jee_ace_guy: Almost all of the TFA sets, Sith Infiltrator, several of the Rebels sets, Ewok Village etc.

that sucks. Only problem i had this year is a smear on my blue raptor.

K-250 is a definite must-buy for me, and the Death trooper is a solid maybe.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Same goes for me.

Jyn doesn't look too bad to me. I'd say she's better executed than the Death Trooper, with his weird legs. But overall I like the Death Trooper more, because of the source material and because those types of characters lend themselves better for CCBS.

Again, Lego refuses to give us a female constraction head without headgear… was that cap really necessary?