Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

True, but if they DID do Malachor, the advantages would be they could include Seventh Sister and Maul, but to get those characters, I would assume it would be a $150/180 set, and have they ever done a location set that size?

There are plenty of recent half-baked $60-90 location sets but with awesome minifigs. I'm looking at you 'Battle on Takodana' and 'Encounter on Jakku'. My point is a location set doesn't have to represent the true scale of the scene, Lego often release vignettes.

Anyone know If The First Order General Polybag has come In the U.S yet?

My tru says there is a lego promotion starting monday

There are plenty of recent half-baked $60-90 location sets but with awesome minifigs. I'm looking at you 'Battle on Takodana' and 'Encounter on Jakku'. My point is a location set doesn't have to represent the true scale of the scene, Lego often release vignettes.

True, I guess they could have them in a small set too.

True, but if they DID do Malachor, the advantages would be they could include Seventh Sister and Maul, but to get those characters, I would assume it would be a $150/180 set, and have they ever done a location set that size?

Assault on Hoth technically is.

Anyone know If The First Order General Polybag has come In the U.S yet?

I was at Toys R Us recently and the only promo running was the Captain America motorcycle.

Well, $90 US. It will probably be $120 CAN.

I mean this is probably going to be 100 or 110$ US.

Lets hope I am wrong

Wow, finally a new picture for the Ahsoka set!

The minifigures looks good(Althrough it's weird to include Kallus), but the ship itself looks way too small for the price tag of the set, and why Ahsoka's lightsaber is blue!?

If the set is priced at between $90 - $100, then I may consider to buy this set. If it's much more expensive, I may only consider get the Eclipse Fighter and Star Scavenger for this summer.

Nice looking ship. I don't follow rebels but i like lego giving us these scaled down big spaceships

I think the Combat Frigate looks good for the size and price. 900+ pieces for $90 (?) is also a good price per piece ratio for a Star Wars set, and the Ahsoka and Sato minifigures are well done (though Ahsoka's grey arms look slightly off). This is definitely in my to-buy list.

Edited by Willsy

I think the Combat Frigate looks good for the size and price. 900+ pieces for $90 (?) is also a good price per piece ratio for a Star Wars set, and the Ahsoka and Sato minifigures are well done (though Ahsoka's grey arms look slightly off). This is definitely in my to-buy list.

I can't find anywhere in this thread that the $90 price has been confirmed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding was that price was estimated based on the price of previous exclusives. I would be very surprised if a new Star Wars set went under $0.10 price/piece given the recent trend.

I'm very disappointed that the Seventh Sister was not included, especially considering they managed to mold the Fifth Brother, and female Star Wars characters always seem to get the short straw in being made into minifigures. However, Ahsoka looks great - intrigued by the lightsaber colours though...

Following current trends it won't be $90. The .10 per piece ratio is a thing of the past. I shutter to think what the new Death Star will be.

Edited by Schneeds

The set uses big pieces, printing & includes 5 minifigures + 900 parts = 90 $ is not possible. Last year's exclusive set had just 4 figures & 660 parts.

120 is more realistic. If not even 130.

Following current trends it won't be $90. The .10 per piece ratio is a thing of the past. I shutter to think what the new Death Star will be.

Slave 1, Imperial Star Destroyer, Shuttle Tydirium and the others says hi :cry_happy:

Is it coming out in June along with other sets?

Edited by Devizz

The set uses big pieces, printing & includes 5 minifigures + 900 parts = 90 $ is not possible. Last year's exclusive set had just 4 figures & 660 parts.

120 is more realistic. If not even 130.

The other summer exclusives tended to be really cheap though. 2014s MTT and 2013s Defender Class Cruiser all were at the same price for big vehicles, 900+ parts and several exclusive figures.

I'd say Shop@Home is totally worth it dude, if you really don't want to miss out on the set if it doesn't come out in Smyths. I used to always buy LEGO in Smyths too, but Shop@Home has a great selection, the VIP system, and freebies every month that can be awesome (polybags for example that you can't get in Ireland otherwise). If you bought this Ahsoka set there, you'd get free shipping too because it would be past the 55 euro threshold. :classic:

I simply prefer getting my products in shops. Frankly I shouldn't have to shop online and I won't unless I have no other choice, shops should have a product if a customer demands it, that's in Irish law under Consumer law.

I simply prefer getting my products in shops. Frankly I shouldn't have to shop online and I won't unless I have no other choice, shops should have a product if a customer demands it, that's in Irish law under Consumer law.

Waaaayyy off topic but would really like to see the part of consumer law that states a store should stock a product if a customer demands it...

Back on topic, I'm not hugely excited by the new frigate set but I'll hold off making any decisions until I see it reviewed. I really like the look of 75150 and will probably pick it up. I assume the Tie Advance is smaller than 8017?

Waaaayyy off topic but would really like to see the part of consumer law that states a store should stock a product if a customer demands it...

Back on topic, I'm not hugely excited by the new frigate set but I'll hold off making any decisions until I see it reviewed. I really like the look of 75150 and will probably pick it up. I assume the Tie Advance is smaller than 8017?

Couldnt i demand that they stock discontinued sets then?