Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

130 € the at-te??? I'm not going to buy it. It would cost less bricklink the 7675 (which is bigger) and merge some details from this one...The only cool fig is 5th brother... :(

Yes, same as in 75093.

You can see pictures of 75150 TIE Advanced & A-wing and 75148 Encounter on Jakku here:

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=564201

Feel free to ask questions. More pictures tomorrow after building..(-;

So Vader uses the new soft cape (which also makes him bigger..) AND has leg printing? If that is the case the box art pictures were taken from the wrong prototype minifigure.

Nevertheless - It would make me love this great & super overpriced set even more..

Hope we'll see reviews of the sets soon - I will upload pictures of the sets as soon as I see them in stores here in Germany.

Yes, same as in 75093.

You can see pictures of 75150 TIE Advanced & A-wing and 75148 Encounter on Jakku here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=564201

Feel free to ask questions. More pictures tomorrow after building..(-;

so Vader has smily face? Kinda dissapointed since it only suted him during his redemption on DS II. Was hoping for the same face as in 2014 Star Destroyer.

Sir von Lego's Brickshelf is telling me it's not public yet. Do I have to log in?

A smiley face seems really out of place, but I'm glad the legs are printed.

Just to go back to the Tarkin debate for a second, I just think the main issue is that some people just see colours differently. There's even a theory that everyone sees colours differently (i.e. red to someone is blue to someone else).

The more I look at the clones the more I like them, I don't mind non blue arms like people say on reddit, the all blue arms never looked good, (judging with Vader's legs there might be better printing)

I don't blame Lego for Sabine she's got a very skinny shape that's not the best for Lego.

I don't blame Lego for Sabine she's got a very skinny shape that's not the best for Lego.

There's not much that can be done about the shape of the figure, sure, but it's just that hair piece that looks terrible (and the skin tone - she should be the same as Starfire from the Jokerland set)

The skin tone for her and Ezra are wrong. And the shape of her hair is wrong, she does not have a mullet. I could leave it there, but the colour of her helmet was glaringly wrong too.

Her hair looks good to me. Just a bit to tall.

Phqw25n.jpg

sw616.jpg

But the thing that bother me is the skin color... But every single piece of merch like the Disney infinity to the Hasbro crap figures even the black series figure coming out is too pale, its like they make it look like she's colored wrong on the show. Same for Ezra. If they want them white in the merch why didn't they make her white in the show?

Edited by pittpenguin123

Well her hair piece would be fine if the head piece was the same shape as the cartoon appearance. Her hair is tucked behind her ears and sits flat around the shape of her head. If the Lego hair piece sat thinner at the top and lower at the sides it would be better. As it is (with the standard minifig head) it looks boofy with a mini mullet. I think the orange is very underdone too, but now I'm sounding like I'm complaining about everything.

I reckon if her head was a bit shorter (which wouldn't fit on a torso head pin) it would fix the appearance.

Sir von Lego's Brickshelf is telling me it's not public yet. Do I have to log in?

A smiley face seems really out of place, but I'm glad the legs are printed.

Please try again later, BS always needs some time to open a folder..

Hopefully this isn't a foolish question; if I remember correctly last year the first SW summer wave came out in July in the U.S. and the Episode 7 sets came out in October, correct? So logic would dictate that we would be getting the non-Rogue One sets in Julyish in the U.S. this summer again, right?

The Sabine thing is weird. I get why they didn't have her skin color correct the first time she appeared; when TLG was developing the toys likely the producers hadn't yet nailed down the color of her skin (before Spark of Rebellion aired), causing a discrepancy.

But Star Wars Rebels is 2 seasons in now, going on 3. The fact that TLG didn't bother correcting Sabine's skin color this time around means they probably don't care and are going for more or less their own version of the in-universe consistency. They cared enough to get her new S2 hair color correct, but nothing else!

Maybe they'll get her look right when they do a UCS Ghost + Phantom someday. ;)

The Sabine thing is weird. I get why they didn't have her skin color correct the first time she appeared; when TLG was developing the toys likely the producers hadn't yet nailed down the color of her skin (before Spark of Rebellion aired), causing a discrepancy.

But Star Wars Rebels is 2 seasons in now, going on 3. The fact that TLG didn't bother correcting Sabine's skin color this time around means they probably don't care and are going for more or less their own version of the in-universe consistency. They cared enough to get her new S2 hair color correct, but nothing else!

Maybe they'll get her look right when they do a UCS Ghost + Phantom someday. ;)

Well, now that you mentioned it -- I remember Kanan got black hair on early Rebels set and was subsequently changed to dark brown hair...

So.... they bothered changing Kanan's hair but totally ignored Sabine got the wrong skin colour? :wacko:

Hopefully this isn't a foolish question; if I remember correctly last year the first SW summer wave came out in July in the U.S. and the Episode 7 sets came out in October, correct? So logic would dictate that we would be getting the non-Rogue One sets in Julyish in the U.S. this summer again, right?

June.

So.... they bothered changing Kanan's hair but totally ignored Sabine got the wrong skin colour? :wacko:

It's baffling. At least with Ezra the Aladdin figure is a perfect, seamless substitute, I swapped in his head and hands onto an Ezra body and it looks right on. Hopefully we'll get lucky enough to have something similar happen for Sabine... almost anything would be better than her current white-bread soccer-mom face.

It's baffling. At least with Ezra the Aladdin figure is a perfect, seamless substitute, I swapped in his head and hands onto an Ezra body and it looks right on. Hopefully we'll get lucky enough to have something similar happen for Sabine... almost anything would be better than her current white-bread soccer-mom face.

Would the Woman's head from the Star Scavenger work?

The older clones remaining the same complexion makes sense to me since that keeps them consistant with the Clone Wars figures.

Sabine not having the right complexion is irritating. We could despertely use more diverse flesh tones for female characters right now

At least with Ezra the Aladdin figure is a perfect, seamless substitute, I swapped in his head and hands onto an Ezra body and it looks right on.

Do you happen to have a picture of that? :classic:

To my eyes, this slightly tinted skin color still looks a little too dark. I know Ezra isn't really white in the show, but he and Sabine have a somewhat more yellowish skin color. I think the right color just doesn't exist yet in Lego form. (Although looking at that picture again, maybe this color could still work with Sabine. Ezra's and Sabine's skin color look pretty similar but they aren't the same I think. :wacko: )

For Sabine's hair, I wish the piece was more like this one (used for Ninjago's Cole and Marvel's Quicksilver), just with the part reversed & maybe the 'bangs' a little shorter. That'd be better than the bulbous one they've got now.

Nice idea with the Aladdin head (tho that'll just keep the "Ezra is Space Aladdin" comparisons alive even longer), and I agree it'd probably be a better fit for Sabine's skin tone, too (so Kordi Freemaker's head might be a good substitute!).

The Kanan change was kinda disappointing, if only because I read "A New Dawn" before watching the show and I'm pretty sure his hair was described as black in there... but, for all we know it could've been dyed as part of his ever-changing identity.

It's disappointing, but not surprising, that they haven't adjusted their skin tones... considering it's been 8 years now and the clones & Fetts are all still far, far paler than Temuera Morrison, Bodie Taylor, or Daniel Logan. :hmpf_bad:

Maybe lego thinks that pink fleshies sell better than a brown skin colour?