Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I really hope that Vader's TIE Advanced can rest on a surface and maintain its wing shape.

From the looks of things I think it can because unlike the TIE prototype it users the "rough" clips instead of the smooth ones.

Okay good. My biggest complaint about ships like the Jedi Interceptor, X-wing, TIE Prototype, Shuttle Tydirium, etc. is that LEGO doesn't provide a way to display them in flight mode. I know I can build my own but I would rather have an official one that goes with the set like the latest Naboo Starfighter. The ships look so much better in flight mode.

Looking at the official pictures of the summer sets I'm actually pretty pleased, though the Jakku set is a little bare. My main problem is that they didn't bother to give us an accurate Rey yet. She really should have dual molded arms and legs to represent her sleeves and boots respectively. Plus it just makes me feel cheated paying for the same minifigure again and again in these sets, especially when it's one that's not even accurate to the character. Updating it would have made me feel a whole lot better about getting the Jakku set.

I actually quite like the set, although I would've preferred it to include the large gate that was seen in the Movie.

I'm hoping Lego did away with those ugly rubber bands at the back of the wings, but it doesn't seem likely...

You can see a bit of the rubber bands coming up behind the wings. Considering the fact that they're integral to the wing-opening function, it's unsurprising.

All of these sets... eh. The only one I am absolutely getting is the TIE Advanced, and probably the Eclipse for Dengar. The mere potential of the RO sets has me ready to skip an entire summer of Star Wars sets. :grin:

Then sell someone else's! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just basing of current rates,

Like hulkbuster, bvs batmobile, and black panther pursuit, $29.99 USA = $39.99 CAN

Using that principle the others should be

$49.99

$89.99

$99.99

$129.99

From Lego's track record this year, I expect that we in the US will get 2 and a half of the sets on June 1st, then the rest will get here sometime in september....

You can see a bit of the rubber bands coming up behind the wings. Considering the fact that they're integral to the wing-opening function, it's unsurprising.

All of these sets... eh. The only one I am absolutely getting is the TIE Advanced, and probably the Eclipse for Dengar. The mere potential of the RO sets has me ready to skip an entire summer of Star Wars sets. :grin:

Keep your hopes up. But don't be surprised if you get let down. Seems that LEGO has done nothing but let people down nowadays.

Edited by Juke

Why is there an A-Wing set listed on Brickset? Lego already has one coming out in June.

It might be the summer exclusive.

Why is there an A-Wing set listed on Brickset? Lego already has one coming out in June.

I think that's a polybag.

I think that's a polybag.

But the set number is in between The Homing Droid and the UCS Snowspeeder, that seems like a strange set number for a polybag.

Edited by Chilly_Productions

It would be nice if the new X-Wing came with black rubber bands at the back so you could swap them over with the blue ones on 75102. At least then, if you have to put them on they will match colour schemes.

It would be nice if the new X-Wing came with black rubber bands at the back so you could swap them over with the blue ones on 75102. At least then, if you have to put them on they will match colour schemes.

That would just be cruel to people who don't buy Poe's X-Wing...

But aren't the bands color coded to size?

Meaning, if you have blue bands that have broken - you know you need to replace them with other blue bands from LEGO because they are the same size.

In other words - if you used black bands from LEGO, then they wouldn't fit because they're the wrong size.

color means size so no.

Would we be getting an exclusive Polybag minifig around the time of the rogue one sets?

I wouldn't count on it. Lego didn't have any exclusive polybag or the like for Force Friday last year.