Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I wonder how many people will be swayed to buy a lego set purely because it is in *that* packaging, whereas it might not look as enticing if it was in a not as good packaging because the set is deemed as mediocre or boring etc :oh:

I dont care about the lead being a woman. But it dose seam that disney wants to be a politicaly correct as possible.

Anybody hear of any possible new dates for any UCS sets. Im just about done with my At-at and looking like im going to have to get the ewok village to pass time. Or bl the falcon

New summer 2016 official City set images are out - anyone got any ideas when we can expect the Star Wars images... They're usually around the same time.

I just had a sinking feeling that because the AT-AT is different to the ESB design, what if the AT-ST's are as well?

New pictures! They really need to stop forgetting to remove the minifigure stands. :tongue:

tiU0VgX.jpg

0vg6p7w.jpg

CzFWc6L.png

pz6hdf9.jpg

Npqchjs.jpg

pwFKl66.png

xFZ5fSd.jpg

ePK7Y0J.jpg

AHMaPmb.png

pQpqjUq.jpg

bUWRSvy.jpg

M6kZdib.png

49nWvLs.jpg

xUfZACc.jpg

QjMV22a.png

From Amazon

Edited by CM4Sci

I can't believe in this day and age we can have a Vader figure in a set that expensive with no leg printing. That alone makes that a set a big old nope for me.

Oddly enough Jakku is the most interesting set of the bunch at least it seems to be attempting to do different stuff that Lego hasn't done before.

Edited by Forresto

I just hope he has a different facial expression than in Final Duel.

New pictures! They really need to stop remembering to remove the minifigure stands. :tongue:

From Amazon

Thanks! Link to Amazon listing?

I can't believe in this day and age we can have a Vader figure in a set that expensive with no leg printing. That alone makes that a set a big old nope for me.

The image on the back of the box definitely looks like he has the waist cape printing we've seen before, but it's not visible in the other images b

Nice to see some regular blasters in the sets and less stud-launchers. Still on the fence with the Turbo Tank.

Interesting to see Vader's been given a grey hilt lightsaber instead of a metallic colored one. It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures but I really hope Vader has a "soft" cape instead of a static one.

I like that canopy sheet included in the Jakku set, and that the actual building itself is modular.

I do. Got these:

*snip*

Sold - just for Dengar! His little speeder bike is actually pretty sweet too and I'm sure the rest of it can be put to good use.

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

Just having a look at the Encounter on Jakku set, in particular the Luggabeast. I really can't tell how the printed 'eye' piece is attached - surely at least one of those round 2x2 pieces must be new to looking at the studs on the side. It looks even weirder in a toy fair picture I found here http://www.bricktoynews.com/lego-star-wars-summer-2016-sets-encounter-jakku/

Edit: I've actually thought about it more and realise what's going on. Sorry for being a time waster!

Edited by Richpepperell

I'll be picking up that villain set fromt he Freemaker adventures for the dengar minifigure, as well as female baddie. I want to put her dark blue hood and cape on my barriss offee minifigure.

I can't tell, but is that dengar head piece the same from the SSD?

I wish Dengar on his speeder was its own set, because I love both of those. :grin: The actual ship and the other figure are sort of meh to me though, so I guess I'll just hope that Dengar's price on bricklink won't be too high.

I wish Dengar on his speeder was its own set, because I love both of those. :grin: The actual ship and the other figure are sort of meh to me though, so I guess I'll just hope that Dengar's price on bricklink won't be too high.

The sets only £35 so he shouldn't be too expensive on the aftermarket. Well, at least compared to the previous version from the Executor.

That Niima outpost is one of the worst licensed sets I've seen in a while.