Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

since it has been stated that it will be the first Sw movie without any force users

I thought Vader was in there? Sorry for going offtopic

Has to be a placeholder - that's the old style of Rebel face.

No, that's the one from 75011

나는 독점 세트가 블레이드 날개 될 것이라고 생각합니다.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

I'm fuming >:( and fumigating >:( I can't believe Lego is ditching Rogue One sets to make Star Wars Holiday Special sets instead!

I am 100% sure that Ahsoka will not appear in Rogue One since it has been stated that it will be the first Sw movie without any force users.

From what I heard Vader will make an appearance on RO.

I'm fuming >:( and fumigating >:( I can't believe Lego is ditching Rogue One sets to make Star Wars Holiday Special sets instead!

About to be mad until I look at the calendar and what day it is...nice try :tongue:

Edited by Forresto

No, that's the one from 75011

Still pretty old in terms of Lego face designs - that was the period they had just begun doing slightly more detailed faces, stuff now has a lot more detail than that, so I'd hope for a new faceprint for any Rebel Fleet Trooper coming out.

He's not going to showing up again according to this http://www.starwars....ther-inquisitor

That doesn't actually say he died, really, they are kind of saying he probably died and leaving it open.

I do hope that we end up getting some exclusive Ahsoka/Rebels set this summer. It would seem like a missed opportunity, since the Rebels sets thus far, and even the ones coming out in Spring, are largely based on the early half of season 2--so they missed all the good stuff!

On a potential Ahsoka set:

I would hope that it would include Ahsoka, Vader, Seventh Sister, Kanan, Ezra, and Maul. Considering we are getting the Fifth Brother, I think the Seventh Sister is likely to be included: assuming the set is based on Twilight of the Apprentice. Kanan could be dropped if need be, since he's already in a cheap set, but largely that's all you need to reenact it. Most of all though, I'd love to get the Sith Temple. It would be great if it were built like the pyramid from the Pharaoh's Quest line.

Kanan would have to be included, we need his masked/blindfolded self.

Did anyone bother translating my above comment as I think that its the most logical oipion for the exclusive,although ketsu's ship would be nice too.

Did anyone bother translating my above comment as I think that its the most logical oipion for the exclusive,although ketsu's ship would be nice too.

Sorry, still getting used to this whole "Korean" thing. :grin:

Just translated it, and it said "I think it would be an exclusive set of blades Blade". ?? Obviously something was lost in translation here. :laugh:

The Shadow Caster? Oh, you're such a tease. I would kill to see that in Lego.

But Ahsoka wasn't on that episode. But Fifth Brother wasn't on the AT-TE episode either so....

Sorry, still getting used to this whole "Korean" thing. :grin:

Just translated it, and it said "I think it would be an exclusive set of blades Blade". ?? Obviously something was lost in translation here. :laugh:

The Shadow Caster? Oh, you're such a tease. I would kill to see that in Lego.

I got Blade Wing.

This is what I got:

I think that is an exclusive set of the blade wing.

Same.

I got Blade Wing.

Just tried again, and it was still "blades Blade". :wacko: Canadian Google translate must be better or something.... :grin:

Blade Wing? That's honestly a pretty good guess on the exclusive.

Just tried again, and it was still "blades Blade". :wacko: Canadian Google translate must be better or something.... :grin:

Blade Wing? That's honestly a pretty good guess on the exclusive.

Best thing I've heard this week :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Kman860

No set potential, but it definitely shifts some minifigure priorities.

• Even if we don't get Ahsoka in the rumored summer exclusive, she's still alive so the window remains thoroughly open.
  • A Vader with damaged mask would be incredible even though Lego would never make such a specific mold.
  • Glad we got Fifth Brother cuz he deeeeeeead now.
  • Would be nice to get a Seventh Sister sooner rather than later to go with Fifth Brother, the longer we go without getting one the less likely she is to appear due to her untimely demise.
  • Eighth Brother is unlikely to get a figure since he'd have a new helmet mold and is a one-off character.
  • Blind Kanan! A new faceprint with a blindfold for him is a MUST-HAVE. Funniest thing - Sam Witwer-voiced darksiders have now blinded two post-Order-66 pauldron-wearing rogue Jedi.
  • Rebels Maul is the biggest must-have from the episode. Cane-saber deserves a custom mold. Thankfully he's back out in the galaxy so he could be in any number of future sets.
  • I hope we don't get any more Ezras or Kanans until season 3 sets hit the shelves so we can have whatever new saber Ezra ends up constructing and the aforementioned blinded Rahm Kanan.

I know there is no set potential, /s means sarcasm

That doesn't actually say he died, really, they are kind of saying he probably died

"Fell to his death" suggests to me that he is actually dead. It's the word "death" that does it. ;-)

Blade wing makes sense as lego love to chuck random figs in with sets and comparing with bwing its around the right price range.

Maybe the exclusive will be the entrance to the temple like the takodana set and it will include Ahsoka, Seventh Sister, Maul and Ezra or Kanan.

That doesn't actually say he died, really, they are kind of saying he probably died and leaving it open.

There was a deleted scene planned where he turned to stone, so in Filonis head canon he's dead and not coming back. I wouldn't expect him in a set. Still hoping for Seventh Sister though.