Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I can't even imagine, I feel bad for all of you from Canada :(

I think we're mostly used to it by now, other than an occasional right every now and then, but we all need that anyways :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Kman860

I just realized that we may be getting a third X Wing set this year, i'm sorry but that's a bit ludicrous :grin::laugh:

I just realized that we may be getting a third X Wing set this year, i'm sorry but that's a bit ludicrous :grin::laugh:

Technically, we have three with the Orange and black one, the blue one, and the micro fighter. I wouldn't expect another x-wing with the Rogue one sets.

Technically, we have three with the Orange and black one, the blue one, and the micro fighter. I wouldn't expect another x-wing with the Rogue one sets.

That's what people are rumoring based off of piece count. No idea if thats a legit theory or not!

Man, and you know that if we're getting an X-Wing were getting a polybag one too.

I'm pretty sure the main characters are X-wing pilots, so I can't imagine not getting one.

That's what people are rumoring based off of piece count. No idea if thats a legit theory or not!

No more X-wings, but who knows what Lego is up to.

Edited by amazingbricks

No more X-wings, but who knows what Lego is up to.

Well, judging by the May the 4th figure, I REALLY wouldn't be surprised if we got 2 more x-wings, and also if we get another TIE, that will be 2 of those including the FO one.

There won't be an X Wing.

Is there anything else you know about the new sets besides the AT-ST?

I wouldn't mind seeing another TIE Fighter in the lineup. The standard Imperial version is due for an upgrade to fit in with the recent Darth Vader, Inquisitor and Special Forces ones. Plus there's the possibility of Rogue One introducing an all new TIE variant. I'm open to another system scale Slave I as well if they can pull off the rotating wings the same way they did the UCS version.

Alright, It just doesn't sound right to me. Why would a star wars set, especially now, make a $30 set with 385 pieces? That sounds way to good to be true, the force awakens sets had expensive prices for the piece counts. We'll just have to wait and see.

You are right, sounds strange. Perhaps a lot of small parts, and the merchandise machine isn't as biogas E VII...

BTW: there won't be a X-wing, and no TIE Fighter. I got descriptions weeks away and there will be the AT-ST, two more or less new spaceships (one with rotating wings).

Very excited to see the sets, price-piece combination seems very fair for Europe, too this time.

Greetings. Hendrik

AT-ST sounds good. If it's one of the two lowest priced sets I'll be getting it for sure.

I'm just kind of surprised they didn't fix the issue of the wings not mating together properly with the blue and grey X-wing. I mean, it's not like they needed a year in advance for designing it, it's essentially the same so they ckearly had plenty of time, after the criticism about it...

Edited by Fuppylodders

Brickset somehow got a hold of a better picture of the Stormtroop -

May%20the%20Fourth.jpg

Well at least it comes with a proper blaster. Wonder what the print on the back piece will be?

BTW: there won't be a X-wing, and no TIE Fighter. I got descriptions weeks away and there will be the AT-ST, two more or less new spaceships (one with rotating wings).

tumblr_o0o0qawSxT1uelehno1_500.gif

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

I'd love a new Slave 1. After all Lego announced Rogue One with a photo of the UCS Slave 1.

I would love a nice small one aswell.

Plz lego workers reading this.

You are right, sounds strange. Perhaps a lot of small parts, and the merchandise machine isn't as biogas E VII...

Very excited to see the sets, price-piece combination seems very fair for Europe, too this time.

Greetings. Hendrik

Can you give anymore info? :moar:

There won't be an X Wing.
You are right, sounds strange. Perhaps a lot of small parts, and the merchandise machine isn't as biogas E VII... BTW: there won't be a X-wing, and no TIE Fighter. I got descriptions weeks away and there will be the AT-ST, two more or less new spaceships (one with rotating wings). Very excited to see the sets, price-piece combination seems very fair for Europe, too this time. Greetings. Hendrik

Thank God and right on!