Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I think that's a different case - AFOLs will buy both Jedi Starfighters no matter when they are released, but as a pure toy for kids, most parents are not going to buy basically the same vehicle twice. There's no big advantage of releasing both at once. The AT-AT, on the other hand, is probably a big seller no matter when it's released. I'd guess having an AT-AT availabe would make more people buy the Hoth set, rather than the other way around.

I agree it wouldn't be wise to release two sets of the same kind of ship in a single wave, but at least they could be spread one wave apart, like the new X-wings. I guess the strict schedule of TFA sets has thrown things off a bit, but the idea still stands that collectible things should be released more or less together, like the whole AOTC/ROTS/TFA waves have done. For example, the carbon freezing chamber set isn't great by itself and certainly isn't top of my wishlist, but if they decide to release more Cloud City add-ons at a later date, I'll probably wish I bought it to display with the rest.. We shouldn't be punished for not guessing the future correctly by being made to pay huge mark-ups on sets that have just gone out of production.

Why is that picture under a spoiler??

Just to avoid clogging up this busy thread for those who aren't interested.. kinda like your pointless post :tongue:

I agree it wouldn't be wise to release two sets of the same kind of ship in a single wave, but at least they could be spread one wave apart, like the new X-wings.

Two waves :wink:

Sorry guys if this has been posted here before as I don't really follow this topic, but Brickset has a photo of a new Star Wars book.

Looks like it has a Microfighter styled ship in it. Looks pretty cool imo:

http://brickset.com/sets/ISBN1465450459-1/LEGO-Star-Wars-Build-Your-Own-Adventure

Credit to Brickset. :classic:

Its so adorable. Its nice that theres going to be a Y-Wing microfighter now :D

Looks like it has a Microfighter styled ship in it.

I can't decide whether this will hurt or help our chances of getting a Y-wing in the normal Microfighter subtheme.

Edited by Gadzooks

Wow, great find. It's great that we'll finally have better access to the x-wing torsos from 75132

Wow, great find. It's great that we'll finally have better access to the x-wing torsos from 75132

Eh, a little correction here. The new X-Wing pilot torso is first appear in 75032, not 75132.

Sorry guys if this has been posted here before as I don't really follow this topic, but Brickset has a photo of a new Star Wars book.

Looks like it has a Microfighter styled ship in it. Looks pretty cool imo:

http://brickset.com/...r-Own-Adventure

Credit to Brickset. :classic:

Nice find. The Y-Wing microfighter looks so awesome!

So I had a dream last night that may 4th figure was Grand Moff Tarkin in a regular grey tunic. I don't know what the chances are though. Fairly low I would think as theres the rebel version coming out later this summer. I guess it could still happen since the main attraction of that set is the Vader figure and the two highly sought after space ships and not the Tarkin fig.

So I had a dream last night that may 4th figure was Grand Moff Tarkin in a regular grey tunic. I don't know what the chances are though. Fairly low I would think as theres the rebel version coming out later this summer. I guess it could still happen since the main attraction of that set is the Vader figure and the two highly sought after space ships and not the Tarkin fig.

I could see it happening. Maybe TLG could make some dual molded legs to represent his boots to make the figure somewhat exclusive or something along those lines but the May calender will be out in 2-3 weeks so if we don't here anything before then we'll finally know then

So I had a dream last night that may 4th figure was Grand Moff Tarkin in a regular grey tunic.

Dreaming about Lego? :laugh: That's when you know you're too far gone. Don't worry, I've had those dreams too!

That Y-wing microfighter (thing) looks so cool! It pretty much kills our chances of getting a regular Y-Wing microfighter with an exclusive figure, though. :sceptic: The parts in it are incredible! Okay, one part. Sooooo many white telescopes! :excited:

Edited by Junior Shark

Just to avoid clogging up this busy thread for those who aren't interested.. kinda like your pointless post :tongue:

I think you are about 200 pages too late :grin: :grin:

Is there something about the minifig for May 4th? I'm saving money to get the Sandcrawler that day.

I'm planning the same, however, will one get one promotion figure for every 75 euros spent or just one per set over that amount? Or maybe it's negotiable? I've been getting SW promo polybags in stockholm when spending less than the official limit and not even sw sets... sometimes it helps just to be nice and ask

I'm planning the same, however, will one get one promotion figure for every 75 euros spent or just one per set over that amount? Or maybe it's negotiable? I've been getting SW promo polybags in stockholm when spending less than the official limit and not even sw sets... sometimes it helps just to be nice and ask

One per purchase over $75 (or whatever the limit is for a given promotion).

So you could buy 3 $25 sets or 1 $400 set, either way you will get only 1.

Interesting news; someone has just posted a photo of a price label on Brickset which states: 'LEGO SW ANAKIN'S PODRA' (24.99) and it looks pretty legitimate to me. Perhaps I'll hold off from buying the 75098 for a little longer.... :classic:

Interesting news; someone has just posted a photo of a price label on Brickset which states: 'LEGO SW ANAKIN'S PODRA' (24.99) and it looks pretty legitimate to me. Perhaps I'll hold off from buying the 75098 for a little longer.... :classic:

Did they happen to say if it was from a store or which one?

Could be an error. The "Battle on Takodana" set was listed at some Target stores under the name "Hall of Mirrors", which is what it was called to throw off people before it was released. I think there was even a pic of the price tag posted here on Eurobricks.

I believe it was an early name for the Obi-Wan Jedi Interceptor. The picture posted has the same product code as that set.

That Y-wing microfighter (thing) looks so cool! It pretty much kills our chances of getting a regular Y-Wing microfighter with an exclusive figure, though. :sceptic:

A regular release of the Y-wing is still possible. The Ghost was first released as an exclusive Microfighter at comic cons in 2014 but it also got a regular release this year.

A regular release of the Y-wing is still possible. The Ghost was first released as an exclusive Microfighter at comic cons in 2014 but it also got a regular release this year.

You're right- i didn't even think about that! Well, a day's not complete without getting your foot in your mouth at least once, right? :sweet: