Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Minifigure-wise I'd much rather prefer a new Honda

Tell me about it- I really need to replace my old Accord :laugh: (Kidding, I drive a Camry. Toyota FTW!

Is there any new information about the upcoming UCS Snowspeeder remake?

Nope. :sceptic:

Does anyone know if there's a thread for UCS wish lists? I don't want to begin a new thread if one already exists and since there isn't much news to talk about at the moment I thought that would be a fun idea and see what the community would like TLG to make..

Edited by Squarefoot_Calrissian

Does anyone know if there's a thread for UCS wish lists? I don't want to begin a new thread if one already exists and since there isn't much news to talk about at the moment I thought that would be a fun idea and see what the community would like TLG to make..

We already have one for general SW sets which should be fine (link) - I don't think there's any need for a UCS-specific one :classic:

I feel like we've seen enough incarnations of the character, despite the latest awful face print that overpriced interceptor brought us. Minifigure-wise I'd much rather prefer a new Honda, the Seventh Sister and third Inquisitor and maybe some Twi'lak rebels.

This made me laugh. I'm sure you meant Hondo but I'd much prefer a new car or motorbike too!

Is it possible that the May the 4th fig is Ashoka from rebels ;) ?

I don't think so because she is rumored to be in a summer exclusive set.

^This is correct.

Any idea when we will find out more about the set?

God I am so hyped for it.

So since it's now official that Darth Maul is appearing in Rebels, do you guys think that retail exclusive set with Ahsoka might include his new minifigure? Or maybe there's a chance he will appear in January 2017 sets since Ep8 sets were moved to September 2017? Personally I'd love to see him in Rebels set.

So since it's now official that Darth Maul is appearing in Rebels, do you guys think that retail exclusive set with Ahsoka might include his new minifigure? Or maybe there's a chance he will appear in January 2017 sets since Ep8 sets were moved to September 2017? Personally I'd love to see him in Rebels set.

There also needs to be a Jedi Temple guard figure with a double bladed yellow lightsaber.

Edited by JPN366

There also needs to be a Jedi Temple guard figure with a double bladed yellow lightsaber.

That would be nice, but if Maul doesn't die in season 2 finale, I think Lego will certainly include his minifigure in a Rebels set.

New polybag -

30602 SW Confidential

Minifigure perhaps!

I'm thinking May the 4th.

I'd like to have as a May the 4th polybag all Lego Star Wars Minifigures ever created in one Polybag (3,99$)...

... that would be nice.

I'd like to have as a May the 4th polybag all Lego Star Wars Minifigures ever created in one Polybag (3,99$)...

... that would be nice.

......that would be dreaming.

Does anyone here use the rebel figures as part of their original trilogy figs? The grand moff tarkin is coming out with the summer set and I am actually happy since its last variation. I really don't have high hopes for the new Death Star.

Does anyone here use the rebel figures as part of their original trilogy figs? The grand moff tarkin is coming out with the summer set and I am actually happy since its last variation. I really don't have high hopes for the new Death Star.

I do.

Awesome, do we know anything more about it? Like if it's going to be a playset or a straight up UCS model? I personally am leaning towards hoping it's a playset as the last Death Star had an amazing figure selection. I would love to see that with most of the updated molds

Edited by Forresto

I just hope we get the Death Star this year. I'm guessing it was originally supposed to be a 2016 set, but since Assault on Hoth was delayed by about 7 months it's likely the Death Star could have been pushed back to 2017. Are we getting the UCS Snowspeeder before the Death Star?