Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

We also see full system scale or even UCS size First Order Star Destroyer on the cover of the game. Doesnt have to mean anything for actual sets.

I'm aware of this. I'm just thinking maybe the upcoming T70 may have a subtle change to the cannons as well as the rear of the star fighter.

Finally found some images of the new sets. The luggabeast looks really big and with plenty articulation. But it looks sooooo much brighter and more colourful than in books and the movie, doesn't it? I really like the teedo's head mold! Unkar and his store are to pixelated to form an opinion on for me.

I am surprised about the new (sort of) X-Wing so soon after LEGO released Poe's black edition. The colour scheme is great, but I'm not sure many owners of the black/ orange X-Wing would willingly part with 120 $ (Australian) to get a recoloured carbon copy of the recent model.

Seems like lego has been neglecting PC lately, from dimensions to this I am disappointed but at least we actually get the TFA game.

Those polybags look so nice :cry_sad:

After looking at leaked pics I can now see the cannons are the same on the new T70 as Poe's. No problem as I might MOD mine to look like the game.

Anyone notice the mini fig line up for the advent calendar includes a snow trooper, stormtrooper, hoth rebel trooper, some figure in black garb (wonder who it is), and (what's the most interesting inclusion IMO) the cloud city guard from the UCS slave 1. Now with the carbon freezing chamber and the inclusion of this fig, are TLG dropping hints at something coming in the near future? I hope so.

After looking at leaked pics I can now see the cannons are the same on the new T70 as Poe's. No problem as I might MOD mine to look like the game.

Anyone notice the mini fig line up for the advent calendar includes a snow trooper, stormtrooper, hoth rebel trooper, some figure in black garb (wonder who it is), and (what's the most interesting inclusion IMO) the cloud city guard from the UCS slave 1. Now with the carbon freezing chamber and the inclusion of this fig, are TLG dropping hints at something coming in the near future? I hope so.

I hope so too. I would like it to be a large, playset type set, although judging by recent sets it looks to probably more small sets ( maybe luke vs vader set that connects to carbon freezing chamber and a Twin Pod Cloud Car with lando would be nice)

BTW the black garbed fig looks to be ROTJ Jedi Knight Luke

Has anyone in the UK found a preorder for the special editions of the game? All I can find is the standard edition on Amazon, and I'd really like to get Stormtrooper Finn!

Has anyone in the UK found a preorder for the special editions of the game? All I can find is the standard edition on Amazon, and I'd really like to get Stormtrooper Finn!

I had the same question, I think patience is the key, it'll appear on Amazon sooner or later. :wub: FN-2187 :wub:

I am surprised about the new (sort of) X-Wing so soon after LEGO released Poe's black edition. The colour scheme is great, but I'm not sure many owners of the black/ orange X-Wing would willingly part with 120 $ (Australian) to get a recoloured carbon copy of the recent model.

I thought the same. I would have said Luke's X-wing in January 2018 and then the grey/blue one for the Episode 8 release in December 2018 - but this fast an identical version? This destroys all my hope for a new Red V with the new canopy piece.

Is there anyone out there, who would like to see a new AT-ST in October...?

:wink:

AT-ST in Rogue One?

Uh YES! I need a new one since my endor bunker one has lost pieces.

Can somebody give me a link to see the deals for the new game, or even tell me what the deals are for each edition and console?

What's the Xbox one edition offering, or even the PC version?

Do they have the Finn polybag with the other three polybags like the ps4?

Much appreciated.

http://www.google.com

No problem.

You're a saint, thank you. I been waiting for this announcement for years

Oh my... A new AT-ST is #1 on my wish-list!

#2 on that list is a system-scale Slave I. I'm guessing there's a small chance for such a set since seeing the image from the Toyfair presentation :)

http://www.google.com

No problem.

Thank you so so much!

A kind person has already answered my question and helped as I was struggling for time. Usually I do research on what is involved in new console games.

Your help is appreciated thank you.

Edited by ArrowBricks

Oh my... A new AT-ST is #1 on my wish-list!

#2 on that list is a system-scale Slave I. I'm guessing there's a small chance for such a set since seeing the image from the Toyfair presentation :)

Bro, that's the second time you mentioned about a system scaled slave 1. Boba fett minifigure is actually in line with the USC version. My bet is that you're actually trying to say "I want a smaller slave 1 like the older versions instead of an expensive USC version."

For the three constraction figures, who would like to see a black droid...?

I do not mean to be a downer but could you provide another system based set? One we may be familiar with?

Edited by namioik

I believe the black constraction droid may be Alan Tudyk's described "commando droid" character, no?

Spoilers I guess?

Edited by Junior Shark

I believe the black constraction droid may be Alan Tudyk's described "commando droid" character, no?

Spoilers I guess?

Super spoiler lol

Bro, that's the second time you mentioned about a system scaled slave 1. Boba fett minifigure is actually in line with the USC version. My bet is that you're actually trying to say "I want a smaller slave 1 like the older versions instead of an expensive USC version."

Haha! Well, that's exactly what I mean! I'm sorry if I keep using the wrong terms, but I always thought the UCS Slave I is "minifigure scale" meaning the size of the minifig represents the size of a human and the vehicles matches that scale. The designer (BrickCommander) mentions the set is in minifig scale in the the LEGO designer vid on YouTube.

I thought "system scale" sets are sets that don't really match the actual scale of ship compared to the size of a minifig, but are mostly smaller to make them easier to play with or just to be able to create them in LEGO form (f.e. Imperial Star Destroyer, MF and Tantive IV).

Just let me know if I'm wrong ;).

Basically what I wanted to say is: I'm really happy with AT-ST rumor but I'm also hoping for a Slave I in the Rogue One wave.

Haha! Well, that's exactly what I mean! I'm sorry if I keep using the wrong terms, but I always thought the UCS Slave I is "minifigure scale" meaning the size of the minifig represents the size of a human and the vehicles matches that scale. The designer (BrickCommander) mentions the set is in minifig scale in the the LEGO designer vid on YouTube.

I thought "system scale" sets are sets that don't really match the actual scale of ship compared to the size of a minifig, but are mostly smaller to make them easier to play with or just to be able to create them in LEGO form (f.e. Imperial Star Destroyer, MF and Tantive IV).

Just let me know if I'm wrong ;).

Basically what I wanted to say is: I'm really happy with AT-ST rumor but I'm also hoping for a Slave I in the Rogue One wave.

Well system is a term used in Lego back in the day referring to blocks instead of technics. So the slave one is in a "system scale". But I get what you're trying to say. Why not get the UCS slave 1 though? It's amazing

Well system is a term used in Lego back in the day referring to blocks instead of technics. So the slave one is in a "system scale". But I get what you're trying to say. Why not get the UCS slave 1 though? It's amazing

Well actually... I received an e-mail a few hours ago: "Your LEGO Order has Shipped."

:P