Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Just seen a photo from one of the shows on Facebook. TIE advanced looks fantastic, and it certainly looks like Tarkin in a tan outfit, with Vader, Sabine and a new pilot with a recolour of the A-wing pilot helmet.

Turbo tank looks small?

Grey and white x wing looks spot on, and has a little build similar to a moisture vaporator, plus flame trooper, Poe BB8 and Lor San Tekka.

Luggabeast appears to be mostly light blue, and his set has a market scene similar size to Takodana, plus Unkar, Rey, BB8 and Teedo. No extra thug by the looks of it.

AT-TE looks a right mishmash as expected, not for me.

Sounds great, could please share a link? Thanks.

The image from Facebook :wink: (Sorry for the multipost, I had a freezed page during one minute).

12573136_756668947801284_3834389917763763017_n.jpg?oh=902ff6ba713563afaecacdb11f8c0f55&oe=5743E8EB

Edited by DanSto

If that photo isn't allowed I'm happy to have this comment edited by a mod if needed.

The TIE Advanced and A-Wing set look great and Sabine has her new hair and definitely a new torso as she has black arms on there.

Grey and blue X-Wing looks great. Looking forward to Lor San Tekka. The blue on that Luggabeast looks odd but looking at images from the film there is blue all over it although it's rusted.

I can't tell if that's Unkar shooting at Rey on the box though.

That definitely looks like Denar in the Black and Red ship... is that the Eclipse?

All of those vessels do look quite good. Is that a red Lightsaber blade just popping into the shot near Rex's AT-TE?

Pretty sure Unkar is shooting at Rey, and as people suggested he appears to be built the same way as Chewie or a Gamorean Guard.

Good spot on the lightsaber, that suggests an Inquisitor will be involved.

LOVE the new TIE Advanced! Looks like a massive improvement over the previous versions. Nice to see we're getting a Season 2 Sabine, although I'm not sure the officer is supposed to be Grand Moff Tarkin. The dark grey hair colour and tan uniform looks more like Commander Sato to me.

The new X-Wing looks amazing too. Really like the colours on this one. Definitely looks like Poe is using the new Superman hairpiece.

The Luggerbeast looks a little oversized but still nicely done for a brick built creature. Not too sure about the junkyard though. The build looks a little too random and thrown together. Teedo's headmold is brilliant though.

Still not sure if I'll be getting the AT-TE but it does look nicely done. Shame the Inquisitor got cropped out of the photo.

Not sure if I like that clone turbo tank, but that AT-TE looks nice. Need to wait for more detailed pics to really judge, but so far this looks like a nice wave. Thanks for sharing, DanSto

it looks like the Inquisitor that comes with the AT-TE is the Fifth Brother.

I hope Sabine comes with her helmet.

Edited by DarthLeapyous

Advent calendar gives us ANOTHER hoth rebel & stormtrooper same as this year, and snowtrooper then? C-3PO looks to be the same 'chrome' as Phasma, so not bright chrome.

I can also see Imperial navy guy and Bespin security man. Clue towards another new Bespin set soon?

Edited by markw

Looks like a Bespin Guard 2nd from the left top row... (hint at a UCS set?) :wink:

Disappointed that Sabine doesn't come with her helmet...

Edited by Bissspuren

Glad the Bespin Guard will be made cheaply available. Also hoping the black minifigure is an Imperial Navy Trooper and not a First Order Technician. Also curious if the chrome C-3PO is actually supposed to be E-3PO from Cloud City or another TC-14.

Also just spotted the Fifth Brother on the AT-TE boxart. Hard to make out the detail but he looks pretty cool. Fingers crossed the Seventh Sister will appear in the Ahsoka set.

Edited by wesker

I love the look of Captain Rex's AT-TE. :wub: I actually don't mind the CTT as it comes with an awesome minifigure line up anyway. Is there any way you can post the advent calendar on here as I can't access Facebook.

Of course E-3PO would fit nicely with the Bespin guy.

Interesting that they've neglected TFA again, I assumed this set would be loaded with stuff from the new films. Although I guess it will be a little out of date by next Christmas as the focus will be on Rogue One and Episode 8.

Apparently that is an exclusive Episode 8 Chewbacca. The shock of Han's death meant he aged terribly between episode 7 and episode 8.

Oh yes, so much for a "chrome C-3PO"... :hmpf_bad:

And right now, the clone commanders are looking a bit meh-ish. From what I can see, at least. Skin colours are a bit too pale, and all three of them seem to be bald, even though Wolffe should still have hair on his head.

Oh, and of course, they gave Tarkin a dark tan outfit. It's pretty annoying that they keep giving Imperial officers dark tan clothing when they appear in Rebels sets, because they've always had dark grey clothing, even in the Rebels TV show itself...

Apparently that is an exclusive Episode 8 Chewbacca. The shock of Han's death meant he aged terribly between episode 7 and episode 8.

:laugh:

Edited by General Magma

Ohhh that's not chrome! Grrr.

Anyway, liking the polar wookie! And the fact that we're getting a cheap bespin guard. I don't care for tfa, so this is my kind of advent calendar. I miss an ugnaught in it though.

LOVE the new TIE Advanced! Looks like a massive improvement over the previous versions. Nice to see we're getting a Season 2 Sabine, although I'm not sure the officer is supposed to be Grand Moff Tarkin. The dark grey hair colour and tan uniform looks more like Commander Sato to me.

The new X-Wing looks amazing too. Really like the colours on this one. Definitely looks like Poe is using the new Superman hairpiece.

The Luggerbeast looks a little oversized but still nicely done for a brick built creature. Not too sure about the junkyard though. The build looks a little too random and thrown together. Teedo's headmold is brilliant though.

Still not sure if I'll be getting the AT-TE but it does look nicely done. Shame the Inquisitor got cropped out of the photo.

Nah, that's definitly Tarkin; that grey headpiece doesn't lie. A shame though that his uniform is tan.

But that's definitly the greatest set showcased there, that Tie Advanced is really nice. The calendar is pretty beast too, It might really be worth getting.

And am I the only one pretty pissed off that the fifth brother is included in that AT-TE? Another example of lego putting a must own figure in a set nobody wants :(

The new sets look excellent!

The TIE is a huge improvement and the minifigure range looks good, I'm liking Captain Rex's AT-TE, the Unkarr minifigure also looks good.I'm pretty sure that's the fifth brother near the AT-TE, you can make out his cuved helmet

Edited by Tariq j

And am I the only one pretty pissed off that the fifth brother is included in that AT-TE?

Another example of lego putting a must own figure in a set nobody wants :(

Well, it's a tradition for lego. :wink:

Wow Tie Advanced is day one buy for me! It looks great with updated windscreen and minifigs are fantastic! Also rumors of Vaders helmet having Rebels redesign were false , he looks exactly like he did in 2015 version.Sabine's outfit is updated season from season 2, new hair looks awesome! But no helmet? Boo Lego , why do you have to make your loyal customers to buy another set just to get her helmet? Jakku set looks cool especially market part, but why is Luggabeast bright blue? And At-Te looks much better than earlier descriptions lead to believe! It even looks a lot like it did in Rebels, giant hooks and rugged look includesd. And inquisitor includes is indeed Fifth Brother. So 2 sets I am definitely buying are Tie Advanced vs A-Wing, and Encounter on Jakku, and I liked AT-TE so much that I now consider buying it, depending on a price. Overall there are some pretty good sets the wave.

Chrome protocol droid is interesting, perhaps it's intended to be an Ep2 C3PO. Even if it isn't maybe that's what I'll use it for.