Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Yeah, this is legit. Image: *****

Not sure you can post links to preliminary images, but I agree, this is definitely real.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Search for the Brick Alliance on Instagram. They have it uploaded.

442 is not the actual amount of pieces. This set will be up in the six or seven hundreds.

ok, but then 3 minifigs and BB-8 aren't enough for 700 pieces set. So many questions! I hope one of upcoming Toy Fairs will answer them.

ok, but then 3 minifigs and BB-8 aren't enough for 700 pieces set. So many questions! I hope one of upcoming Toy Fairs will answer them.

Poe's X-Wing was only 3 minifigs and BB-8... it's not unheard of.

Looks like Poe has a little sand dune to hide behind? I was kind of hoping for Ello Asty and Jess Pava with this set, so hopefully Poe will at least have his original helmet.

Edited by markw

Looks like Poe has a little sand dune to hide behind?

But if Poe is hiding behind the sand dune then who is flying the X-Wing? Also aren't there supposed to be prelims for movie sets that contain spoilers (like the civil war and bvs sets?) I wish that this set is real

(Hi it's my first time here on the Star Wars forum) :classic:

Edited by IMBATMAN

From the blurred leak pictures at Instagram, it seems that the new X-Wing is still use the same wing design like 75102? If it's like that, than it'll be just 75102 with a swapped parts colour. Another unlikely purchase like the new Jedi Interceptor set since I already have 75102.

This is one I'll be looking out for in a couple of weeks at the London Toy Fair.

I know its only a blurry image of possible prelim artwork, but it looks like the structure will be a falling moisture antenna thingy that gets felled by Poe's delayed laser bolt.

I also looks like Lor San Tekka is wielding a lbg pitchfork?

Edited by Brickr

I am really excited for this X-Wing. I've still got to purchase Poe's Special Forces one, but I feel like this is equally as iconic, so definitely deserves a spot in TLG's lineup. I feel like the scene could be better, but that's more down to me as I'd rather army-build FO Stormies than the Flametroopers. I really liked the fact that we are getting Jacket Poe, and am excited to purchase this set. :)

I wanna say that's fake but it looks really legitimate. :grin:

442 pcs, then again, I think that's one of the many numbers they use for prelim boxes. That, XXX, and.. 112 or something.

Edited by CM4Sci

I hope it's Luke. If not that, a chrome Captain Phasma would be great too! :tongue:

Absolutely.

And as far as Luke in Episode 8, I heard he shaved. So that means there would be a difference between a Luke from TFA and from Episode 8.

And that preliminary X-Wing looks pretty legitimate, which I like because I was hoping for a Lor San Tekka minifigure.

Edited by x105Black

442 pcs, then again, I think that's one of the many numbers they use for prelim boxes. That, XXX, and.. 112 or something.

Indeed, last year's retailer's catalog also had the piece count of Jestro's Evil Mobile at 442, even though it's actually 658.

This is definitely legitimate.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Indeed, last year's retailer's catalog also had the piece count of Jestro's Evil Mobile at 442, even though it's actually 658.

This is definitely legitimate.

If I can read the text correctly, we can see if the same person has more pics.

EDIT: It looks like it says Gianluca Grignani, which is an Italian singer..?

He claims he has more that he'll post more in a week.

Edited by CM4Sci

The X-Wing looks great, but as someone who owns Poe's X-Wing, I'm disappointed. Another Poe and BB-8 in the same set and a basic recolor is just too similar to me. Lor San Tekka and another Flametrooper will be great though, and I like that they added in some sort of structure.

And as far as Luke in Episode 8, I heard he shaved. So that means there would be a difference between a Luke from TFA and from Episode 8.

He shaved after the filming of VII, but is growing it back before filming of VIII begins.

The Resistance X-Wing is a little disappointing honestly. I hoped that it would have corrected some of the problems from Poe's X-Wing, but it seems to just be a color swap. I'll get it, but I wish I was more excited about it.

From the look of it it's a shame Lego did not redesign the front section of the ship for it to be more angled: It still looks good but end up looking pretty much like the OT model: not very accurate.

I aso went and search for the set's number ( 75149-1) on brcikset and it is priced at 100$. So the piece count here is highly subject to change.

From the look of it it's a shame Lego did not redesign the front section of the ship for it to be more angled: It still looks good but end up looking pretty much like the OT model: not very accurate.

I aso went and search for the set's number ( 75149-1) on brcikset and it is priced at 100$. So the piece count here is highly subject to change.

There is no way that set is $100. It'll be $80 tops. 442 is a prelim piece count.

He shaved after the filming of VII, but is growing it back before filming of VIII begins.

I had heard that he shaved right before the filming started. Also, he had already filmed some scenes in the same location used at the end of TFA to be used in Episode 8, so I figured that after those scenes he comes out of hiding and shaves.

Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, a TFA Luke minifigure would be great for a May the 4th polybag.

He claims he has more that he'll post more in a week.

lego.star.wars is a dead end. The picture originates from a Flickr account, so it's best to look there.

lego.star.wars is a dead end. The picture originates from a Flickr account, so it's best to look there.

Flickr? How do you know?

Flickr? How do you know?

That's where lego.star.wars claims to have found it, but he can't provide a link because apparently the image doesn't exist anymore :sceptic:

That's where lego.star.wars claims to have found it, but he can't provide a link because apparently the image doesn't exist anymore :sceptic:

Of course, that's always the case. . .

Taking another look, the cut off of letters at the top makes me think this is part of a bigger image.

I had heard that he shaved right before the filming started. Also, he had already filmed some scenes in the same location used at the end of TFA to be used in Episode 8, so I figured that after those scenes he comes out of hiding and shaves.

Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, a TFA Luke minifigure would be great for a May the 4th polybag.

Maybe I'm wrong then - I thought filming for Episode VIII hadn't begun (except for a couple plate shots on Skellig Michael).