Fifth brother

Seventh sister

Tarkin

?

?

Maybe more like 8 figs

?

?

Interesting, will 75152-75156 be Rogue One sets?

And 75158 is missing, Nrg's list has this number, will 75158 be an exclusive set?

Edited by frank_day

75157 Captain Rex's AT-TE Walker - $130

75151 Clone Turbo Tank - $130

75150 Darth Vader's TIE Advanced (also comes with another build) - $100

75149 ? - $100

75148 ? - $80

75147 ? - $70

75145 Anakin's Podracer ?

I've been waiting for a new TIE Advanced since forever (hopefully it comes with Ahsoka and an A-Wing), and I want the CTT and Rex's AT-TE... Whoops. There goes my wallet. :tongue:

Ok ok I'll think about getting another at-te if it comes with wolffe and his phase 2 helmet.. Sounds great and maybe a new darth vader tie fighter with good minifigures might make me buy it.

Haha! Am I the only one who wants an OT TIE Advanced instead of a Rebels one? Hopefully some more OT sets will leak in the coming days including a much needed AT-ST.

Haha! Am I the only one who wants an OT TIE Advanced instead of a Rebels one? Hopefully some more OT sets will leak in the coming days including a much needed AT-ST.

Personally im just shocked at the price, the recent new style Ties look amazing, but are waaaaay overpriced, and now they are bundling the Tie advanced with some extra build, and a ~$100 pricetag is going to translate to ~€110-120, for probably ~700-800 parts (if recent pricing is an indication, although <700 is a very real option as well). That extra build is going to have to be a solid gold Eta-2 or something for me to buy a set like that....

The rest of the wave doesnt look too exciting either for me, no good imperial army building stuff :( The three unnamed sets might be good, but im expecting them to be TFA, and im reserving judgement on any TFA stuff until ive seen the movie

Does anyone know if we are legitimately getting a Resitance X-Wing or are we just getting the Micro-Fighter version?

Both

I don't have a preference really. The ship itself would be identical either way. So would Vader assuming he doesn't get a stylized helmet and Tarkin could easily be included in either one.

No I want it to be OT but it will most likely be rebels but the good news is if it is rebels you can use it with OT

If Vader is from Rebels, he will be stylised but not as much as TCW minifigs were. For the majority it will be unnoticeable.

Wow, net sets informations!

So we'll get a Vader's TIE and CTT set, right? That's sounds great and awesome, but what's up with the high prices of the sets?

Jesus...this is going to be a very expensive summer, considering all the large sets are the ones I've been waiting for (minus a blockade runner). Why do you do this to us lego!

Please tell me there's some smaller sets as well CM4Sci...

The Darth Vader tie fighter is most likely to come with these minifigs

Darth Vader

Fifth brother

Seventh sister

Tarkin

?

?

That sounds too unlike Lego to put so many eggs in one basket. More likely set will include: Vader and his TIE Advanced, Ahsoka, Sabine, A-Wing pilot with his ship, Tarkin , Chopper and maybe some control center on the ground. I think new Inquisitors will have their own sets.

So are rumors about FO Star Destroyer Finalizer coming out in summer wave false? I mean the fact that they are making polybag of it is kinda a hint, right? Since 2014 SD is retiring now Finalizer set would make a lot of sense.

That sounds too unlike Lego to put so many eggs in one basket. More likely set will include: Vader and his TIE Advanced, Ahsoka, Sabine, A-Wing pilot with his ship, Tarkin , Chopper and maybe some control center on the ground. I think new Inquisitors will have their own sets.

So are rumors about FO Star Destroyer Finalizer coming out in summer wave false? I mean the fact that they are making polybag of it is kinda a hint, right? Since 2014 SD is retiring now Finalizer set would make a lot of sense.

There's no rumour for the Finalizer. Just a wild guess on our part, since Lego usually follows up their sets with a mini polybag version. Who knows, it could be just the polybag. With the sheer number of large sets J2G has revealed for the summer though, I guess the Finalizer seems less likely. Summer 2017, perhaps?

There's no rumour for the Finalizer. Just a wild guess on our part, since Lego usually follows up their sets with a mini polybag version. Who knows, it could be just the polybag. With the sheer number of large sets J2G has revealed for the summer though, I guess the Finalizer seems less likely. Summer 2017, perhaps?

Well it was too good to be true! But Lego could always release it with Ep 8 sets in January 2017 right?

The AT-TE must be the Rebels version, I think, which would be cool. I just hope they'll get the skintones on the clone troopers right - something like Kanan's skin colour, instead of normal flesh, which they'll most likely be however...

Anyone know when the second half of the star wars wave such as the carbon freezing chamber set, is going to be released in the US?

Got to say that Vader's tie fighter sounds good, would be cool if they had Ashoka or one of even both the inquisitors.

Like everyone Vader's TIE sounds very interesting and hopefully for the price tag it's a good build. I must admit... I'm not sure how different an OT or Rebels TIE Advanced would look?

Surely the actual build would be pretty much identical... the only thing that may be slightly different is how Vader would look? I'm thinking he'd have the new helmet mould and just slightly different printing on the body with a younger, scarred head.

That's what I'm thinking. The Rebels figures themselves have taken a slightly different route from the cartoonist look of the Clone Wars figures.

So yeah, I think the helmet will definitely be the same but with a younger looking head like you said.