Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Sorry, I'm new to this part of EuroBricks, so sorry if I'm butting in. But the new Takodana set is very cool, and worth every penny, which also includes the face and hair variant of Kylo Ren, a figure I can see becoming pretty rare in the coming years. Also, has there been any 2016 summer/spring rumours? I've been waiting on a cheap-ish set with Darth Vader in for a while now, but there hasn't been one in a few years. I'm really thinking of buying the 2015 Final Duel set, but £70 is a bit steep for my liking. Anyone got any rumours?

We have had confirmation of a few sets so far about 5-10 pages back.

However no full list just set numbers and the few sets I mentioned before.

New OT and PT sets are there... At the exaggerated prices.

And the Droid Escape sold out, even at the ripoff price of $45. And some of the Microfighters at $16. And some of the BPs at $23.

Wow.

That's not a bug friend - they're the wonderful prices we get to enjoy here every day in Australia!

Early in the Lego Star Wars days I got Darth Vader included in a tiny set along with the Emperor, but Lego have since learnt the error of their ways and never include him in a small set thesedays...if you want him you'll either have to pony up for a large set or buy him in the after market.

Sorry, I'm new to this part of EuroBricks, so sorry if I'm butting in. But the new Takodana set is very cool, and worth every penny, which also includes the face and hair variant of Kylo Ren, a figure I can see becoming pretty rare in the coming years. Also, has there been any 2016 summer/spring rumours? I've been waiting on a cheap-ish set with Darth Vader in for a while now, but there hasn't been one in a few years. I'm really thinking of buying the 2015 Final Duel set, but £70 is a bit steep for my liking. Anyone got any rumours?

The sets are:

Encounter on Jakku

Resistance X-Wing

Clone Turbo Tank

A-Wing (Rebels)

Anakin's Podracer

The first two definitely won't have Vader, so unless the CTT is an Imperial CTT, which is unlikely, or he comes in the A-Wing, he won't be in the summer wave.

Edited by Gremer

Hmm. They didn't have any of the microfighters except the Snowspeeder at the Lego store today, and the guy I asked said they just didn't get any of the others. :sceptic: Very odd indeed.

Looks like you can't order Takodana on Target anymore, good thing it already shipped for me! ;)

The sets are:

Encounter on Jakku

Resistance X-Wing

Clone Turbo Tank

A-Wing (Rebels)

Anakin's Podracer

The first two definitely won't have Vader, so unless the CTT is an Imperial CTT, which is unlikely, or he comes in the A-Wing, he won't be in the summer wave.

Damn, looks like I'll have to get the Death Star set once I've got enough after covering the costs of the new DC wave. Anyway, has anyone seen any of the new Star Wars sets up in the UK yet (other than S@H)?

What's up with the weird release dates and prices for each of the sets in U.S? It's pointless and confusing for many fans who want to get the sets.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

That's not a bug friend - they're the wonderful prices we get to enjoy here every day in Australia!

Early in the Lego Star Wars days I got Darth Vader included in a tiny set along with the Emperor, but Lego have since learnt the error of their ways and never include him in a small set thesedays...if you want him you'll either have to pony up for a large set or buy him in the after market.

Agreed, its cheaper to have an illegal hobby in Australia than buy Lego...

When do the two Battlefront packs (Galactic Empire & Rebel Troops) officially release in the US? I've seen some European reviewers with them but none at the LEGO Store today.

When do the two Battlefront packs (Galactic Empire & Rebel Troops) officially release in the US? I've seen some European reviewers with them but none at the LEGO Store today.

It sounds like March :sceptic:

The sets are:

Encounter on Jakku

Resistance X-Wing

Clone Turbo Tank

A-Wing (Rebels)

Anakin's Podracer

Well, Anakin counts as Darth Vader, no? :grin:

Looks like you can't order Takodana on Target anymore, good thing it already shipped for me! ;)

I picked one up tonight at Target, and used a coupon to get it for $42. That's about how much it should have been in the first place.

Well, Anakin counts as Darth Vader, no? :grin:

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Damn, looks like I'll have to get the Death Star set once I've got enough after covering the costs of the new DC wave. Anyway, has anyone seen any of the new Star Wars sets up in the UK yet (other than S@H)?

Amazon seems to have a lot of the new sets available including...

Resistance Battle Pack

First Order Battle Pack

Carbon Freezing Chamber

Obi-Wans Jedi Interceptor

Rebel Alliance Battle Pack

Hoth Attack

Droid Escape Pod

Galactic Empire Battle Pack

First Order Showspeeder Microfighter

Resistance X-Wing Microfighter

TIE Advanced Microfughter

The Ghost Microfighter

AT-DP Microfighter

Kylo Ren Building set

First Order Storm Trooper Building set

Rey Building set

Finn Building set

Captain Phasma Building set

Edited by Andyperkins

Amazon seems to have a lot of the new sets available including...

Resistance Battle Pack

First Order Battle Pack

Carbon Freezing Chamber

Obi-Wans Jedi Interceptor

Rebel Alliance Battle Pack

Hoth Attack

Droid Escape Pod

Galactic Empire Battle Pack

First Order Showspeeder Microfighter

Resistance X-Wing Microfighter

TIE Advanced Microfughter

The Ghost Microfighter

AT-DP Microfighter

Kylo Ren Building set

First Order Storm Trooper Building set

Rey Building set

Finn Building set

Captain Phasma Building set

All storeds here have them allready a week and they are all overpriced... waiting for a sale...

Edited by firefox

Anybody hoping for an Ello Asty or Nien Numb minifig with the rumored Resistance X-Wing Fighter?

I am :wink:

Anybody hoping for an Ello Asty or Nien Numb minifig with the rumored Resistance X-Wing Fighter?

nien numb would be nice

i really wanted the new design vader mini fig and i then seen final duel on sale at my tesco for £50 and got it its a good set also come with the emperor which is nice. i would just wait for the set to go down.

what are you guys compalining about? 16 aud works out at a little less than 11 euro. 23 aud is slightly more than 15 euro. the microfighters are ten euro in europe, and the battle packs are nudging towards 17 euro in the benelux countries ... and the bleedin things are made here in the first place!

Is the Turbo Tank confirmed?

I'd like to know this too; that's terribly exciting! Hopefully we get a nice variation of clones and a new commander.

Those would both be good, but I'd also like to see Jessika Pava. Have we ever gotten a female X-Wing pilot? (I honestly don't know).

I'd like to know this too; that's terribly exciting! Hopefully we get a nice variation of clones and a new commander.

It makes zero sense, but give me phase II Wolffe!

Those would both be good, but I'd also like to see Jessika Pava. Have we ever gotten a female X-Wing pilot? (I honestly don't know).

Good Call! I'd like that too.

Most likely yes, I've heard it is in new catalogue.

No, at least there's never been on in the movies.

How about: Ello Asty and Jessika Pava.

You can put your Nien Numb head on an X-wing torso if you really need him. He looked to be wearing the same helmet/leather skullcap as always in the film.