Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

For people in the Netherlands, the website of BLOKKER has 2 Battle packs for 10,83 euro each!!

Star Wars Rebels Alliance Battlepack 75133

Star Wars First Order Battlepack 75132

Thanks! I Just bought 2 Star wars rebels alliance battlepacks and Obi Wan's Jedi Interceptor for a total of 47 euro :-) The First order battlepacks were sold out unfortunately

I share your excitement about potential rogue one sets! Especially the possibility of getting that large snow speeder/ gunship that we saw in the officially released movie artwork from a few months ago.

......You wouldn't have a link to that by any chance?

Same is showing for the US store (unless it falls under the same one).

Glad I got my Death Star already. :classic:

But I wouldn't worry about it too much, as there is supposed to be another DS coming out in 2016.

Edit: Although what I find a little odd is the "Retiring Soon" was removed. Is that automatically removed when the item sells out? I figured TLG would leave it up there, either way.

I'm not worried, got mine 2 years ago, the only thing I'm worried about is my wallet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Also, US and Canadian S@H are separate, and yes, retiring soon does change to sold out as far as I know.

......You wouldn't have a link to that by any chance?

I'm not worried, got mine 2 years ago, the only thing I'm worried about is my wallet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Also, US and Canadian S@H are separate, and yes, retiring soon does change to sold out as far as I know.

I bought my DS just a few months ago, but haven't built it yet.

And I know what you mean about the wallet. :classic: Especially now that I am looking at the Creator Modular (Expert) sets, as well.

Edit: It's funny how quickly Amazon has changed now. Even Amazon themselves no longer have the Death Star in stock, so the lowest price is from a third party seller has now jumped up to almost $480.

Edited by Hobbun

That would be so awesome! We need another big ship from Rebels... The last one (the Ghost) was a little..... lackluster, IMO.

Um, the Gozanti-class Cruiser is from Rebels, still on shelves and a pretty cool set.

Um, the Gozanti-class Cruiser is from Rebels, still on shelves and a pretty cool set.

That one wasn't released in all countries. The only way to get it in Australia is online only. No retailers here are selling it.

And I know what you mean about the wallet. :classic: Especially now that I am looking at the Creator Modular (Expert) sets, as well.

I don't collect those, but I feel so sorry for you :laugh:

Oh yeah, forgot about that. The Gozanti is awesome! Ghost? Not so much. That means we need a ship to go up against the Gozanti, like a blockade runner......

Edited by Junior Shark

Someone might have already said this, but I guarantee the A Wing is a Rebels set that comes with Sabine and her helmet. Maybe Hera too.

Nice! Probably Sabine's Season 2 outfit. I guess I don't need to worry about getting the Gozanti for her helmet anymore.

But I think her helmet is a new colour in the show. I may be wrong.

It would be nice to see Hera in a different outfit, and without the goggles.

Nice! Probably Sabine's Season 2 outfit. I guess I don't need to worry about getting the Gozanti for her helmet anymore.

You can order her helmet on Lego bricks and pieces!

Any word on Ahsoka?

Nrg already confirmed her inclusion next summer wave

Edited by namioik

But I think her helmet is a new colour in the show. I may be wrong.

It would be nice to see Hera in a different outfit, and without the goggles.

Meh, one helmet's good enough for me. :tongue:

You can order her helmet on Lego bricks and pieces!

Oh, you're right, awesome! Hmmm, I might have to do that when Bricks and Pieces opens up again after the holidays...

Someone might have already said this, but I guarantee the A Wing is a Rebels set that comes with Sabine and her helmet. Maybe Hera too.

Any sign of generic Phoenix Squadron pilot?

Just got the resistance trooper battle pack and I absolutely love it. The minifigures are perfect! Those new helmets are great, the vehicle isn't bad itself. Got this at B&N if you guys are searching for them.

*thumbs up*

Thanks just2good, I really like your reviews. Clear, detailed, well lit, not too long and articulate. Good job once again.

Am i the only one who would really really really but really like lego to go back to using black heads on stormtroopers, tie pilots etc?

Baffled as to why this and/or variants aren't used. http://img.bricklink.com/PL/3626cpb0664.jpg

I've had to replace the heads on all of my AT-AT drivers and tie pilots because they come with the angry clone. Annoying.

Any word on Ahsoka?

Nrg mentioned she's the selling point of a set, meaning either the build is lacklustre or she's the most desirable of the minifigures. If that's the case I doubt she's in an a-wing if it comes with Sabine and maybe hera or whatever set the Inquisitors are coming in.

Question - Lego Shop @ Home is listing sets like The Battle of Takodana available as of January 1st (and I believe the Carbon Freeze Chamber on Dec 26th)

Does anyone know if that means they'll be available in Lego stores in the States on January 1st, or only online sales? (New Year's Day can be deadly trying to hit a mall or shopping center as that's when many people return stuff, so would not like to venture out if I don't have to. But really want some of the figures in the above mentioned set).

(Hope this is on topic)

Oh, and AmazingBricks. Please post the summer list! While I tend to lurk more than post, I read this forum every day and share your frustration over the spoiler wars, debates over pricing etc. I really think sharing the list would inject some much needed actual rumors/holiday happiness here, and might change the tone of the conversation. (Personally, I'm dying to know exactly what's in the UCS Hoth Set, what kind of Death Star we're getting and whether an AT-ST will be released this year...and when those products will come out) In the meantime, thanks for the hints:)

According to Brickipedia, it'll be Sabine but no other info.