Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

In other news, the Death Star is listed as "Sold Out" on Canadian S@H :sceptic: :sceptic:

Obi wan's hair piece from clone wars sets. That works the best in my opinion, also this should be in the 2015 discussion.

sw488.jpg?3

I think this one from Padawanakin would work best on Hux. He does seem to spend more time without a hat than with one.

Edited by markw

Last thing I'll put here in a while, how would Poe look with hair? ;)

Kind of like the new Superman with a little stubble? ;)

2. No spoilers, for Megablucks sake, use spoiler tags. Don't be a jerk.

Presumably we'll keep to this no spoiler policy until TFA's release in China in 3 weeks time or does the policy only apply to obnoxious American children in states without cinemas?

I personally love a no spoiler policy in a thread in which the posting of rumours is encouraged!

Anyway, was the rumour about a 'rebels only' wave in March of any substance? Although I don't care for the show I'm hoping for some new sets, if only to provide for 'new' designs we haven't seen before.

Presumably we'll keep to this no spoiler policy until TFA's release in China in 3 weeks time or does the policy only apply to obnoxious American children in states without cinemas?

How about European parents who havent been able to get a baby sitter yet?

I am thinking so hard right now.... when did we saw him without his pilot helmet? :laugh: Only two places come to mind...

Edited by BigEl

And how about MODs that have to read all that is posted here but didn't had the opportunity to see the movie?

Anyway, you are adults, so behave like adults and be respectful to each others.

I personally love a no spoiler policy in a thread in which the posting of rumours is encouraged!

Rumors about LEGO, not spoilers about the source material.

Anyways, I'm excited to hear more about the summer wave sets. I'm not particularly interested in Rebels. Will there be any more TFA or OT sets? Or maybe Rogue 1? With that movie revolving around the retrieval of the Death Star plans, I'm hoping to see at least 1 Bothan in the film (and in LEGO). And yes, I know that many Bothans died getting the plans for the Death Star 2, but maybe at last one Bothan was involved the first time?

Rumors about LEGO, not spoilers about the source material.

Well to be fair, the set rumors can spoil the source material, such as how certain characters might look like etc.

Anyways, I'm excited to hear more about the summer wave sets. I'm not particularly interested in Rebels. Will there be any more TFA or OT sets? Or maybe Rogue 1? With that movie revolving around the retrieval of the Death Star plans, I'm hoping to see at least 1 Bothan in the film (and in LEGO). And yes, I know that many Bothans died getting the plans for the Death Star 2, but maybe at last one Bothan was involved the first time?

I share your excitement about potential rogue one sets! Especially the possibility of getting that large snow speeder/ gunship that we saw in the officially released movie artwork from a few months ago.

China got it b4 the anywhere 2 days infact, thats why a day b4 the release there where so many pirated ones on piratbay

i say keep it till some time after new years

Edited by pittpenguin123

I like the sound of a new Poe Dameron minifigure. Is it safe to assume he'll be a captive aboard a First Order Star Destroyer? :grin:

I like the sound of a new Poe Dameron minifigure. Is it safe to assume he'll be a captive aboard a First Order Star Destroyer? :grin:

One can only hope... :grin:

There are so many possibilities I feel. It could be a set from the first scene of the movie, him on the FO Star Destroyer, or him at the resistance base. I think I'd probably prefer the resistance base set. So many cool things to be made from that scene.

Edited by jhaelego

But wouldn't it be sweet to get a new blockade runner or even Sato's command ship. That would be super sweeeeet.

That would be so awesome! We need another big ship from Rebels... The last one (the Ghost) was a little..... lackluster, IMO.

Or from the scene at the beginning of the movie! Attack on Jakku Village! Lor San Tekka minifigure! Blue X-Wing?!? (Unlikely, but I can hope!)

Anyway, was the rumour about a 'rebels only' wave in March of any substance? Although I don't care for the show I'm hoping for some new sets, if only to provide for 'new' designs we haven't seen before.

Did you not read where I said "use spoiler tags"? You even quoted it. Just be respectful of other members. That is all we are asking. Why is that so hard for some?

There are so many possibilities I feel. It could be a set from the first scene of the movie, him on the FO Star Destroyer, or him at the resistance base. I think I'd probably prefer the resistance base set. So many cool things to be made from that scene.

While a resistance base set might be interesting as far as the architecture and figures are concerned, I think a First Order Star Destroyer might be more likely. Ships are just generally more playable than ground-based locations, especially locations that don't really host any action scenes.

While a resistance base set might be interesting as far as the architecture and figures are concerned, I think a First Order Star Destroyer might be more likely. Ships are just generally more playable than ground-based locations, especially locations that don't really host any action scenes.

Man, nothing could stop me from buying that set.......

A First Order Star Destroyer, 75055/ 6211-style? Oh, be still my beating heart. And yeah, I think the biggest factor preventing a Resistance base set is the lack of action. Not that every Lego Star Wars set has to have action (look at 7754), but I don't think an actionless set will be made for a new movie in it's first few Lego waves.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Interrogation room / FO Star Destroyer? Resistance base or assault on Jakku with blue X-Wing?

I hope it's one of these!

Man, nothing could stop me from buying that set.......

A First Order Star Destroyer, 75055/ 6211-style? Oh, be still my beating heart. And yeah, I think the biggest factor preventing a Resistance base set is the lack of action. Not that every Lego Star Wars set has to have action (look at 7754), but I don't think an actionless set will be made for a new movie in it's first few Lego waves.

Well, to be fair, the Finalizer barely got to do anything either. They couldn't base the whole set around the Tie Fighter hijacking.

I think this one from Padawanakin would work best on Hux.

The hair doesn't line up with his massive sideburns, I already tried that hair piece.

YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

In other news, the Death Star is listed as "Sold Out" on Canadian S@H :sceptic: :sceptic:

Same is showing for the US store (unless it falls under the same one).

Glad I got my Death Star already. :classic:

But I wouldn't worry about it too much, as there is supposed to be another DS coming out in 2016.

Edit: Although what I find a little odd is the "Retiring Soon" was removed. Is that automatically removed when the item sells out? I figured TLG would leave it up there, either way.

Edited by Hobbun