Ewok Village 10p per piece

Sandcrawler 7p per piece

Slave 1 8p per piece

TIE Fighter 10p per piece

We can then look at a couple of other recent large UCS sets:

Hellicarrier 9p per piece

GBHQ 6p per piece

Tumbler 8.5p per piece

Rather than trying to be selective on cheaper price per brick sets I've looked at most of the SW UCS sets along with recent licensed UCS sets and the price point is between 6p and 11p per piece.

Those price points seem to point at a 5000 piece set being reasonable for £550. Even going for 12p per piece (which no other SW UCS set has been) would still only put it at £600.

I'm not remotely interested in getting involved in an argument on whether it's realistic... I think things speak for themselves... and everyone knows how 'special' you have to be to get involved in an argument on the internet.

I'm... confused
yes you are. My posts are opinion, as are yours, his, and everyone else's. :)
would still only put it at £600.
only haha thanks for your help Edited by N8thanAshley2

Welp, this info and the movie made my year. There's only one thing I have left to say.

"Chewie, we're home." (in 2016)

Oh, one last thing. My wallet has officially died. :laugh:

Me too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also, there has been confirmation that the Death Star IS the Death Star, and not a code for Starkiller, so we can end that little debate.

Edit: Here-http://community.bri...&comment=537180

Edited by Kman860

I'll share some hints. Ahsoka in a rebels set, she is the selling factor of the set. Also the inquisitors should be in a set. There's more, but that's for a different time. ;)

I'll share some hints. Ahsoka in a rebels set, she is the selling factor of the set. Also the inquisitors should be in a set. There's more, but that's for a different time. ;)

*Mind starts racing trying to figure everything out*

Why the tease :cry_sad: .jk Thanks for the information :tongue: cant wait for the rest!

Hmmm.... both Inquisitors in one set? Say it ain't so! :wub: And Ahsoka is a selling factor.... so she's in a lame set? Not A-Wing? :cry_sad:

Edited by Junior Shark

I wish Lego would release these in the US before Christmas but I understand the logic. After seeing TFA I want all of these, I vowed not to buy them but as usual there is absolutely no way I'll be able to control it.

I'm curious what summer wave will look like. Second half of rebels or more focused on TFA. I don't recall a ton of vehicles like the previous films but definitely expect a normal TIE and X Wing.

Hmmm.... both Inquisitors in one set? Say it ain't so! :wub: And Ahsoka is a selling factor.... so she's in a lame set? Not A-Wing? :cry_sad:

Blockade Runner? I could see Lego putting Ahsoka in the largest set of the wave.

Haven't even seen rebels, but I've wanted a new Ahsoka for along time. Also and recommendations for a hair pice for General Hux?

1,000 posts!!!

Obi wan's hair piece from clone wars sets. That works the best in my opinion, also this should be in the 2015 discussion.

Thanks for the info. Lemme guess, Snips' set is around $250USD?

I was kinda hoping she'd come with a blue A wing. But wouldn't it be sweet to get a new blockade runner or even Sato's command ship. That would be super sweeeeet.

Edited by darththeling

I was kinda hoping she'd come with a blue A wing. But wouldn't it be sweet to get a new blockade runner or even Sato's command ship. That would be super sweeeeet.

Agreed. I'd like if she came with the Rebels A-Wing, but the Rebels command ships are pretty good-looking as well!

I'm receiving a lot of reports about this topic, so two things, please:

1. Remain respectful towards other members, apparently specifically in regards to the pricing discussion. Some reports have called it "childish" and "off–topic"

2. No spoilers, for Megablucks sake, use spoiler tags. Don't be a jerk.

Thank you.

$250? Non-UCS sets usually plateau at around $140, and thats usually only if its a particularly iconic ship.

Haha you selected three sets of your choosing and devided the number of pieces by the price. Congratulations. You're a smart one. No different to what I did, 20 posts ago. :) There is no factual reasoning in your posts. Just opinion.

Congrats on posting the obvious.

Of course i posted 3 sets of my choosing. That is all it needs. They are current sets out now so regardkess of how kany more sets i had listed, it still proves my point that it can be done at a REASONABLE cost, not even at 500. That right there, is FACT. Go google the definition of fact, i think you need to as that isnt my opinion, that is FACT. Again, answer my point about the GBHQ... Or cant you so you just resort to a petty attempt at mocking instead, like all people with invalid arguements who dont know when to admit theyre wrong?

Hey Fup...where did I say to post spoilers? I made a post hoping everyone would calm down a bit, not to have some one decide it was time to try and make a moderator look bad. You don't see the reports that I get to look at. So please, add to the conversation, or simply shut up in here and message me.

And you could uave done the exact same thing and messaged me this privately, but nope, you post here and make yourself look daft incorrectly quoting me.

At no point did i say that you said to post spoilers. I said you said spoilers are to be expected and to stop complaining about it, and stop all the reports about it.

Again, someone else that doesnt read someones post properly before replying.

I was not disrespectful to you at all, so drop the attitude of telling me to shut up, or are you going on a power trip now?

$100 Twilight remake, I'm calling it now.

:grin::tongue:

And you could uave done the exact same thing and messaged me this privately, but nope, you post here and make yourself look daft incorrectly quoting me.

At no point did i say that you said to post spoilers. I said you said spoilers are to be expected and to stop complaining about it, and stop all the reports about it.

Again, someone else that doesnt read someones post properly before replying.

I was not disrespectful to you at all, so drop the attitude of telling me to shut up, or are you going on a power trip now?

You similarly had the option to privately message Stash instead of turning to insulting him. I don't allow members to talk to staff or other members this way, unfortunately. Freedom of Speech does not extend to a private website. Moderating happens publicly, often so that all parties have oversight. Your disrespect is concerning. Now we can have a private conversation...with staff oversight.

I wonder if we'll also be seeing Captain Rex in the new Rebels sets? Its time Zeb and Chopper got another release too.