Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

The TacoDonna set looks like a hot mess, but the minifigs are all A's! :thumbup: I think I like the Kylo Ren from the shuttle better, but this set is a real treasure for SW VII fans. Even has a flag that resembles a big ol' piece of bacon. :moar: Two more FO Stormtroopers? Yes please.

Thanks Lobot, im getting into a good habit of missing the decent sales :p

Me and you both! I'll be keeping an eye out for that shuttle at the £60 mark from now on.

Well, it is still a possibility! Luke could have dyed his hair black for instance.

:wink:

Well, it is still a possibility! Luke could have dyed his hair black for instance.

:wink:

I think Luke Skywalker has a beard.

Ok guys, one last thing.

This is the website I got the photos from (scroll down a bit and you'll find the SW images). https://www.galaxus.ch/de/s5/producttype/lego-277?so=6&tagIds=236&take=100&offsetTop=1567

What I only just realised then is that every single product has it's own unique, full set description, so if anybody here speaks German, or can be bothered to google translate every single one of these, be my guest!

Ok guys, one last thing.

This is the website I got the photos from (scroll down a bit and you'll find the SW images). https://www.galaxus.ch/de/s5/producttype/lego-277?so=6&tagIds=236&take=100&offsetTop=1567

What I only just realised then is that every single product has it's own unique, full set description, so if anybody here speaks German, or can be bothered to google translate every single one of these, be my guest!

wow I am surprised that all normal sized sets have around 230 pieces each and cost 30€. Although it probably because European prices are bigger than US. I expect all these sets (75135-75138, 75141) to cost 25$ in US. Edited by benderisgreat

And that's another thing I don't understand. The US dollar is worth less then the Euro, not much but still less, But in Europe the sets are more expensive then in the USA... y u do dis TLG???

Anyway, still gonna got most of these sets.

If the Carbon freezing Chamber does connect to another set, I would assume that it might be the area Luke and Vader duel in.

I wonder if the Resistance troopers will have different nationalities or different alien species in TFA? It would be awesome to have a diverse army of Resistance trooper minifigs!

Edited by Hero Bricks

I wonder if the Resistance troopers will have different nationalities or different alien species in TFA? It would be awesome to have a diverse army of Resistance trooper minifigs!

Let's hope so, we already have Resistance Sullustans and a Mon Calamari in form of Admiral Akbar. That could definitely be possible

Edited by Batsy

Ok guys, one last thing.

Won't translate everything, but it does mention that delivery will start on the 17th of December.

And that's another thing I don't understand. The US dollar is worth less then the Euro, not much but still less, But in Europe the sets are more expensive then in the USA... y u do dis TLG???

Anyway, still gonna got most of these sets.

European countries have a value added tax included in the prices while U.S. prices are listed without sales tax as there's no federal taxation on it (and the sales tax in individual states is generally much lower than European VATs regardless). This doesn't explain all the difference, but still evens out the difference in prices before taxes quite a bit. For example, US Lego store has the 75105 Falcon listed at $149.99 and the Finnish store has it at 179.95€ including 21% VAT. Meaning, before tax and using current conversion rate, the US version actually only costs one dollar less despite the huge difference in the end price (in some cases the untaxed euro price is even cheaper than its US counterpart). So it's really not TLG, it's the government...

European countries have a value added tax included in the prices while U.S. prices are listed without sales tax as there's no federal taxation on it (and the sales tax in individual states is generally much lower than European VATs regardless). This doesn't explain all the difference, but still evens out the difference in prices before taxes quite a bit. For example, US Lego store has the 75105 Falcon listed at $149.99 and the Finnish store has it at 179.95€ including 21% VAT. Meaning, before tax and using current conversion rate, the US version actually only costs one dollar less despite the huge difference in the end price (in some cases the untaxed euro price is even cheaper than its US counterpart). So it's really not TLG, it's the government...

Hmm, totally forgot about that :blush:

Well, I guess that puts another nail in the coffin for the fan theory that Luke is Kylo Ren, right? :laugh:

not yet. theres plastic surgery and u can use the dark side to can make you look different :wink:

Hi

75139 is kinda cool. I will get the villain, his stormies without the need of high ugly looking shuttle thing. I. so glad they made this set.

Dino