Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Pics or it didn't happen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What? He's giving us exclusive information, why would there be pictures?

Anyway, I'm going to laugh if that polybag set's wings fold out, since the actual large version's doesn't. :laugh:

New polybag - 30279 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

Black or dark bley?

I don't care either way, but it's a conversation that fascinates many.

Other than the TIE, i feel quite underwhelmed at these :( and ive really liked all of them from series one and two so far, so its a bit of an anti-climax :(

Looks like the crates on Kanan's speederbike come filled with goodies like blasters and thermal detonators - could be useful to offset the stud shooters from the battlepacks! As far as the microfighters go, I'm a bit unimpressed, although I wouldn't mind another AT-DP driver and there are some reasonable parts I'd like with the Ghost.

These have also surfaced. I grabbed these courtesy of Hothbricks Flickr.

22693521624_5e14c79ba4_c.jpg

22694771623_51d6201670_c.jpg

23321858105_a58be2ec9f_c.jpg

23295772906_8eb8a0efd7_c.jpg

Edited by Robianco

Hopefully we'll start seeing official images of the Force Awakens sets, as well. I can't imagine that the Battle On Takodana would actually spoil anything, based on what we know.

Wow, the crates in Kanan's speederbike set looks great and better than what I thinking about. The Rebels microfighter still looks terrible(Except for the Wookie Gunship and TIE Prototype).

I kind of like the microfighters this time around. Now I can get a Hera!

The white troopers in the BP have that battle-damage print, so too bad for army building. :hmpf_bad: Still looks like a good set, though. The Rebel BP is very nice, I love the aliens! :thumbup:

Not a big fan of the speeder bike set, only because of the double size scale compared to the figs. Will get it, but I will definately have to mod it for a better scale. :sceptic:

Also the Maz's castle set could be OK, and I hope it does come with Kylo Ren, as he is $35 by himself and I am not really interested in the Command Shuttle set, mainly because it is so ugly. :laugh:

The crates are my favourite part of the Kanan set. Very well designed and will be very useful for Imperial displays. Not as keen on the oversized speederbike or the forgetable minifigures though.

Looking forward to the Rebels battlepack. Its always good to get more aliens for a cheap price. Not as keen on the Imperial set though. Its disapointing to see the Stormtroopers are still using the black crotch piece as it makes the minifigures look dated in comparison to the First Order troopers in TFA sets. Also not a big fan of the Shock Trooper. Rainbow Clone Troopers are one thing, but I prefer the Imperials to remain without the colourful paint jobs.

Yeah, the Battlefront Battlepacks are awesome. It's very unfortunate that the Battlefront game isn't as awesome like the Battlepacks.

Battlefront is amazing man, can't see how this aint better than the old ones...

Battlefront is amazing man, can't see how this aint better than the old ones...

I could list a lot of ways, but this isn't the place.

Is that tie microfighter really necessary? Seems like a rehash for no reason. It's not even TFA tie pilot. I'll just be getting the ghost one for Hera

Really liking those crates.

yeah me too, just buy it for the crates, funny enough, I just asked if something like that existed a few days ago on another forum and here we are!