Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I posted that a while back, yeah. People thought it was fake because of the bad rendering and typos. :tongue:

Dude, you're like one of three people that I believe pretty much everything they say on here. I believed you then, I'll believe you next time. Keep on keepin' on. :classic:

I know this is still a while a way, but I hope that we get a new AT-ST in the summer since they're in battlefront

I been waiting the walker for a while now. My hopes of seeing it soon got deminished when the AT-DP came out

Does anyone have a rough idea when we might start to see these new sets?

If you mean 'see in stores', the catalogue image of the (presumed) Battle of Takodana set reads 'January 1st'.

I been waiting the walker for a while now. My hopes of seeing it soon got deminished when the AT-DP came out

The AT-DP will retire soon though, along with the AT-AP, and we havent seen any two-legged FO walkers in TFA material right?

Id love a new AT-ST as well

The AT-DP will retire soon though, along with the AT-AP, and we havent seen any two-legged FO walkers in TFA material right?

Right. Well, we've seen these. Since they look suspiciously (exactly) like an AT-RT, I assume they are exclusively toys.

Edited by Junior Shark

Right. Well, we've seen these. Since they look suspiciously (exactly) like an AT-RT, I assume they are exclusively toys.

I suspect those might be a generic hasbro-designed toy, they have a generic blacked out speeder bike as well, so they might not be in the movie at all

And even if they are in the movie, an AT-RT is a different sized set, the last AT-ST was a $20 sized set just like the last AT-RT, but that is comparing a 2007 set with a 2013 set, while id expect a new AT-ST to be much close to the AT-DP, since that would be the correct size for one of those in the new scale they seem to be using

Uhh what? Yeah -

71011 15

71012 Disney

71013 16

71014 Soccer

Yeah!

I knew I was right about UEFA Soccer series.

Now we have to wait, if there will be different sets for each country. For me, Germany would be enough...

When are we likely to get a set list for the summer wave? Normally we would of heard something by now I'm sure.

Within a month.

I think the latest TV trailer (which is heavily centered around Finn, similar to the previous one that focused on Rey) gives us a major clue who the fourth minifig of the Takodana set might be (in case there even is a fourth one to begin with :tongue:):

the stormtrooper with the electroblade/electrostaff

:sweet:

Edited by Lego-Freak

I think the latest TV trailer (which is heavily centered around Finn, similar to the previous one that focused on Rey) gives us a major clue who the fourth minifig of the Takodana set might be (in case there even is a fourth one to begin with :tongue:):

the stormtrooper with the electroblade/electrostaff

:sweet:

Yeeeeeessssssssss. I need one of those.

No. That's a mini version of a FO Transporter.

But then why is there a toilet seat on top of it?