Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Wow FO Snowspeeder microfighter looks a lot better than normal sized one! I am buying it now along with Ghost to get Hera.

Ditto! Also you can get 4 snowspeeder microfighters and get 4 Snowtroopers for same price of the oversized snowspeeder set from last wave. Win win.

Glad to see the microfighters are somewhat decent, I'll probably get a few of the snowspeeder to even out those troops rather than buy another fullsize one. By any chance has anyone seen the other two TFA sets and knows what figures come with them?

Ditto! Also you can get 4 snowspeeder microfighters and get 4 Snowtroopers for same price of the oversized snowspeeder set from last wave. Win win.

5 and a half here in europe *grumble*

If Rebels season 2 is awesome between now and January (which it kinda is at the moment) then I may get the ghost purely for Hera, not for that crappy build.

Liking or disliking Rebels is a matter of taste, but I don't think it is fair that Lego completely ignores Season 2. (And late Season 1).

I can see why Lego focusses on TFA, but were Obi-Wan's Starfighter and Hoth Attack really that important? There is so much Lego could have done... yet we only get one new character, the dark version of the Imperial Combat Driver (another early season 1 figure).

That said, rather than complaing about the lost list of missing characters, I am quite glad that 2016 offers cheap ways to get Hera and Kanan; and I am glad we do get the dark Imperial Combat Driver. I was missing him.

google this 2015newstuff imgur

look at the second link.

One of the more interesting things I've found is that it looks like the new crossbow shooter will come with the 41120 Friends set.

I have seen recent mentions and rumors of a re-release of the Death Star set. Can anyone provide a source through link or screenshot? Thank you very much.

I have seen recent mentions and rumors of a re-release of the Death Star set. Can anyone provide a source through link or screenshot? Thank you very much.

No concrete source, just verbal rumours from our known-to-be-highly-reliable sources.

I have not seen the picture but is the B wing prototype going to be released in the same color as the Rebels episode?

I have not seen the picture but is the B wing prototype going to be released in the same color as the Rebels episode?

We don't know lego is making a Rebels B-Wing yet, you might be thinking of the Resistance Transport from The Force Awakens which has been compared to a B-Wing

The Resistance soldier helmets are dual-moulded with transparent yellow plastic just like the X-Wing pilot ones:

Lego Star Wars 2016 Ressistance Soldier 75131

They look very nice. Overall I'm very happy with the new wave of sets.

I guess the colors are orange, yellow, LBG, black & dark gray? If I had the spare money, I would order the parts and make it based on the 75050 instructions.

One of the more interesting things I've found is that it looks like the new crossbow shooter will come with the 41120 Friends set.

And Nexo Knights.

I guess the colors are orange, yellow, LBG, black & dark gray? If I had the spare money, I would order the parts and make it based on the 75050 instructions.

More of a red shade

Edited by Alfadas

The Resistance soldier helmets are dual-moulded with transparent yellow plastic just like the X-Wing pilot ones:

Lego Star Wars 2016 Ressistance Soldier 75131

Looks good. I happy that TLG continue the trend which having helmets molded together with the visor. (Like on the Resistance X-Wing Pilot's helmets)

its the same as chewies

dsd%20anh.jpg

Some nice minifigs in that set, and ones that sit perfectly in the existing star wars Universe as you can see from pics above and below (is that the one that has an Ithorian too that fits nicely in cantina sets?)

databank_astromechdroid_01_169_9d9b98b1.jpeg