Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Perhaps some Rebels BPs? In Season 2 the rebels are starting to gather a decent group, i could see them having enough generic soldiers for a BP in Season 3, likewise the imperials could have evolved enough character wise to warrant more then just generic stormies, so another BP on their side would be nice, perhaps something with fleet officers to coincide with an Arquitens light cruiser? (a man can dream cant he?)

This. I, for one, would not mind some sort of Phoenix Squadron BP.

Boxes for the X-Wing and Snowspeeder Microfighters are out there. They look nice.

Can you say where they are?

Ah, the pilot in the Resistance X-Wing microfighter looks to be the Gorwyn character! At least it isn't a random generic pilot.

Where are the new Microfighter boxes pics? I can't find them anywhere.

Where are the pics? People ask a question but are ignored?

The pictures are confidential and therefore cannot be shown here publicly.

Ok, then maybe a clue where they can be found?

If they were on the Reddit thing, they seem to be gone now.

I think all people were asking for is search terms to use (LMGTFY is really only useful when someone's being too lazy to use the obvious search terms... like if someone asked "Who is Wedge Antilles?", you might LMGTFY them... but "where are the microfighter box pics?" isn't the same)...not so much "can you post a direct link?" which most know is against the rules (not really sure if "search for <these words>" would be). Clearly people have tried looking them up. I know I did! Various search terms, even checking that Reddit link which had a handy all-in-one collection of all the images--except all the images are now 404'd--but the only new MFs to pop in any of the terms I tried were the 4 Rebels sets.

No idea how a rehash torso and legs with a repainted third Xwing Resistance helmet and possibly new face print constitutes as exciting. Not to mention a rehash of the Snowtrooper. I'm glad I can't see these pics since Lego should have given us an Elite Tie Pilot and Ello Asty instead.

google this 2015newstuff imgur

look at the second link.

Edited by Shawn

Thank you.

I am not sure why, but after you get to the page, you need to click on view all albums next.

look at the second link.

Thanks. The secrecy surrounding LEGO sets is very obnoxious, so it's nice to see all the leaks.

The Snowspeeder Microfighter turned out much better than I thought it would, but I still wonder why they didn't go with a different vehicle.

Ironically, the snowspeeder microfighter seems more accurately sized than the full size one. Glad I can get a snowtrooper cheaply, but bummed that there's no butt-cape.

I expected the X-wing to include a droid head like the OT one.

Edited by Gadzooks

With the new pictures, finally we can have a look at the 2016 Microfighters. The FO Snowspeeder Microfighter looks great and looks like a worthy buy. The Resistance X-Wing also looks good, but I'm don't like the bulkiness of the wings. The Ghost and the AT-DP still looks pathetic. TIE prototype and Wookie Gunship looks good, but I much more prefer the FO Snowspeeder.

look at the second link.

....finally! Someone who posts something useful! Thank you!

With the new pictures, finally we can have a look at the 2016 Microfighters. The FO Snowspeeder Microfighter looks great and looks like a worthy buy. The Resistance X-Wing also looks good, but I'm don't like the bulkiness of the wings. The Ghost and the AT-DP still looks pathetic. TIE prototype and Wookie Gunship looks good, but I much more prefer the FO Snowspeeder.

Agreed, the snowspeeder will be a buy for me, probably the first part of my FO army, the X-wing i dont quite know yet..

The Rebels stuff i've seen before, and yeah, the Ghost and AT-DP are gopping, The AT-DP looks worse then all those generic battlepack walkers we've seen the past five years, and from what i can tell they ruined the design purely to keep it looking "chibi". The Ghost... Just look at those SDCC 2014 exclusives and the new micro looks hilariously bad, i realize the part limit is different, but WTF

I love the Tie-proto though, ill be picking up a few of those at least

I will be picking up some Microfighters but not straight away; they're the sort of thing I grab at the super market in February when they're 25% off, or when they're on sale on Amazon (pretty much serving purely as an impulse buy).

Definitely gonna get the X wing - grey parts are always useful to me and I'm not spending £70 to get a pilot - I might just get two of these and swap out one of the heads.

If Rebels season 2 is awesome between now and January (which it kinda is at the moment) then I may get the ghost purely for Hera, not for that crappy build.

I actually like the designs of the AT-DP and Wookie Gunship, but I have absolutely no purpose / need for those figures.

And I own the full sized Snowspeeder so I don't think I'll need that one, already got myself 3 Snowtroopers.

I'm gonna be spending pretty much all my money on BPs and maybe Takodona / Resisitance Transport depending on price, so I might just get the 2 X-wings because of budget.

The 2 new battlepacks, Rebels and Imps, look like they're from the new Battlefront game, or is that old news? Either way, they're insta-buys for me, severaly of them! :sweet:

The 2 new battlepacks, Rebels and Imps, look like they're from the new Battlefront game, or is that old news? Either way, they're insta-buys for me, severaly of them! :sweet:

You're late in the discussion, since that's a old news. But however both of the Battlefront Battlepack looks great and worth buying.