Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

So, what set images are we currently lacking? I know we don't have a few TFA sets and the droid escape but are there any others?

I'm currently holding out on any TFA sets until we know all of next years sets so I know what I should get to get all main minifigs. That, and I'm just not excited enough for sets based on a movie that isn't out yet.

I think we've had some kind of a rumour / hearsay about that before. I must admit the thought of a very large MF similar to 10179 does appeal and, to be honest, I'm thinking if they did it it would probably be an EPVII version with a square dish.

I really hope another comes out, because I missed the first, and would DEFINITELY buy this one, I had that thought about an Ep. VII one even before I heard these rumors too

The 75143 Confidential A Wing Starfighter images are currently lacking.

When did we find out there would be an A-wing? Did I miss something? Although unless it's a blue rebels one or TFA version, I probably won't buy it

Since when does Lando have a robotic hand?

To be fair I have never come accross that acronym either (and I have read all the SW books ever written).

It's Lando. The torso print was seen in the first episode, and it's his Rebel uniform. He was revealed in the episode that aired several days ago.

GFFA isn't used as an acronym in the books, it's used by the fans!

They could be gloves. But I seriously doubt that that's Luke. It's an ad for Droid Tales. No relation whatsoever to Episode VII. And honestly, making a home made Luke can't be that hard. Cape, hood, black legs, black robes, and a scraggly old man face. I doubt he'll even have a big role in the movie so it doesn't matter too much anyway.

That won't be what he looks like in the film anyway... A pic leaked a couple months ago. He has what appears to be a black hooded cape on in the second teaser, but his shirt is white/light-tan or something, based on the arm reaching to R2.

When did we find out there would be an A-wing? Did I miss something? Although unless it's a blue rebels one or TFA version, I probably won't buy it

Its the rebel version

Ok wallet, kiss another ~30 bucks goodbye

Time to finally upgrade my A-wing then, although i doubt itll be a €30 set over here (the Jedi interceptor will take that price point)

Some Phoenix Squadron ships and pilots would be nice. I wonder if the red B-Wing that's coming up with Hera piloting will make an appearance?

Do we know if there will be another set with Phasma? I'm hoping for a cheaper set.

Very unlikely. I think next time we will see him is in a SD.

Very unlikely. I think next time we will see him is in a SD.

Well.....

Phasma is actually a woman

Why do you assume that? Emperor was also played by a woman originally in esb but the character was a male.

Why do you assume that? Emperor was also played by a woman originally in esb but the character was a male.

is not an assumption, she is a woman. Actress has said and the vocie is distinctively female.

The actress is Gwendoline Christie (right spelling?)

Gwendoline Christie stars as Captain Phasma, an officer in the First Order.

Thought this was common knowledge, :tongue:

EDIT: I just read that it was confirmed...

Phasma's a cyborg, so I'm assuming we won't see her face at all.

Anyway, as far as I know, no Phasma next year. But I haven't seen a single TFA set for 2016 so maybe J2G could answer that.

Edited by CM4Sci

So, what set images are we currently lacking? I know we don't have a few TFA sets and the droid escape but are there any others?

I'm currently holding out on any TFA sets until we know all of next years sets so I know what I should get to get all main minifigs. That, and I'm just not excited enough for sets based on a movie that isn't out yet.

As far as I know, we're still lacking a picture of "Droid Escape Pod," which is actually the one I'm most interested in, having not had that set since the $6 one in nearly fifteen years ago.

(EDIT: Alas, I'm a Citizen! :classic: )

Edited by TheWorldAhead

As far as I know, we're still lacking a picture of "Droid Escape Pod," which is actually the one I'm most interested in, having not had that set since the $6 one in nearly fifteen years ago.

(EDIT: Alas, I'm a Citizen! :classic: )

Same. I need hands on a 3PO for a change.