Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

All this sounds too good to be true. 2 Kylo Ren's in a year+ command shuttles one will still be on the shelves- unbelievable. But I would certainly like to get some of these TFA sets if they are true. Other than that Geonosis Arena is long overdue, Lego had a prototype version of this set back on 2002 and it never was released. Kinda hard to believe we're getting 8 Battlepacks in a year now, plus Rebels and Empire will already have come out in January as Battlefront sets. So this lost sounds more like a wish list than anything else.

Looks like Lego gained a lot of money! :laugh:

That B-wing looks amazing! Has anyone seen it before in some of TFA preliminary art? It caught me by surprise. The Rebel battle pack has one of the best mini figure selection ever in a battle pack.

The rumor list has far too many figures in it to be true. Pity, it has some very desirable ideas in it.

That B-wing looks amazing! Has anyone seen it before in some of TFA preliminary art? It caught me by surprise. The Rebel battle pack has one of the best mini figure selection ever in a battle pack.

The rumor list has far too many figures in it to be true. Pity, it has some very desirable ideas in it.

It could/might actually be a transport shuttle...

I thought new B-Wing is based on ralph mcquarrie designs for OT. Yeah but one thing makes me think at lest new Star Destroyer is somewhat legit, is that itdoesn't have General Hux. Not including character like him in more than 1-2 sets seems like something they would do.

I thought new B-Wing is based on ralph mcquarrie designs for OT. Yeah but one thing makes me think at lest new Star Destroyer is somewhat legit, is that itdoesn't have General Hux. Not including character like him in more than 1-2 sets seems like something they would do.

Man, how much of that guy's art was turned into stuff for this movie?

(quote about new inquisitor)

I agree with this... especially seeing as we've not seen him in the series yet. Having him leak in images such as this would be a shame.

Not true.

The new Inquisitors (yes, plural) are in the most recent trailer for Rebels. Faces for both are shown, and at least one speaks in the trailer. We even know that Sarah Michelle Gellar is voicing the female Inquisitor named Seventh Sister.

Not true.

The new Inquisitors (yes, plural) are in the most recent trailer for Rebels. Faces for both are shown, and at least one speaks in the trailer. We even know that Sarah Michelle Gellar is voicing the female Inquisitor named Seventh Sister.

Interesting spoiler since she is married to Freddie Prinze Jr. (*cough* Kanan *cough*) in real life

22 minifigs in the Geonosian Battle set? Not frickin' likely, especially since it includes SEVEN Jedi. The Endor figure list is 15, for 100? Doesn't matter if it's Euros or Pounds, not gonna happen. Total wishlist.

Edited by rollermonkey

That set list thats been put up, I'd be very shocked if its real; as people have said way to many figures in the arena, thats death star levels; and look how many figures are in the FO star destroyer, the new MF had less and was more expensive, just my two cents...

I agree that the list is totally fake. The minifig counts are unnaturally high and make it just seem like a wish list. A Battle of Endor set like that would hurt sales of the Ewok Village and the Tyderium Shuttle. A Geonosis Arena would never have that many figures unless it was Death Star sized. And LEGO wouldn't give us more battle packs in the summer when they've already increased the amount we have in the winter. If we got more in the summer wave, we'd be getting, what, 8 new battle packs a year? Plus 4-8 from the previous year? There'd be way too many on shelves.

I really don't get why people hype up such blatant wish lists as rumours. That is clearly a wish list for reasons people have mentioned already.

Flickr user Taylor Stevenson says this is a rumored list for next year.

Clearly fake, Dark Troopers are not canon. Minifig overkill, battlepacks based on Battlefront II classes - weak trash rumors.

Pictures are gone already?

Looks like they are being taken down, some are still up though. RIP.

Edited by CM4Sci

Taylor Stevenson recently posted:

HEADS UP:

THEY ARE UN-OFFICIAL!

This source has told me it was posted by one of their "staff members" as official but was suggestions by the team.

So these could possibly happen, but this set will probably be a boost up to $299.99 which would be a reasonable with all these minifigures, or maybe slight modifications such as 1 Geonosian and 2 Clone troopers, but the battle packs extremely unrealistic, that much variety in a little $12 set. Not happening.

Taylor Stevenson recently posted:

HEADS UP:

THEY ARE UN-OFFICIAL!

This source has told me it was posted by one of their "staff members" as official but was suggestions by the team.

So these could possibly happen, but this set will probably be a boost up to $299.99 which would be a reasonable with all these minifigures, or maybe slight modifications such as 1 Geonosian and 2 Clone troopers, but the battle packs extremely unrealistic, that much variety in a little $12 set. Not happening.

As a general rule, I wouldn't trust him. He's been known to be a bit shady. He probably made it all up to get his 5 minutes of fame. Sets like that would never happen. Ever.

I get battle packs, I'll grab Kanan's speeder and maybe the Hoth set. Maybe not. Spider droid is an easy pass, it's way too similar to the last one and has no minifigs I don't have.

Anyone else see the resemblance of these minifigures to the ones in the new Battlefront III beta?

Anyway, I love the looks of these sets, hope they're not as overpriced as the new The Force Awakens ones. :classic:

Aw man what's with Leyla and making bad both sets. There's not even a taun taun and what's with all the tan. Sadly that's the best probe droid yet