Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

At 500€ it must be a huge set!

Way too big to be an AT-AT.

Too big to be any vehicle IMO. It has to be a really big location or structure...

Cloud city. .? Death star..? Temple on Yavin 4..?

Well the best will be cloud city, in my opinion there will be Vader, Han, Luke, hope for Lando and cloud city guard( if there will be another characters it will be very expensive)

Phase 2 Cody could be very god move..many people buy it only for him...other way why buy another Obi...

Definitly we need updated imperial Scout Trooper, he is the last existing imperial non updated character...

In new DS is chance to get new Moff Tarkin, or black st officer...

Battle packs yes but hope for updated rebel naval trooper and normal ST..

Sort of new info!

Final set names, nothing too new. The 2016 Constraction sets and TFA sets aren't on here.

75122 is named 'Cannot be re used' :look:

75127 The Ghost

75128 TIE Advanced Prototype

75129 Wookie Gunship

75130 AT-DP

75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor

75136 Droid Escape Pod

75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber

75138 Hoth Attack

75139 Confidential TVC 1

75141 Kanan's Speeder Bike

75142 Homing Spider Droid

75143 Confidential A Wing Starfighter

75144 Snowspeeder

Sort of new info!

Final set names, nothing too new. The 2016 Constraction sets and TFA sets aren't on here.

75122 is named 'Cannot be re used' :look:

75127 The Ghost

75128 TIE Advanced Prototype

75129 Wookie Gunship

75130 AT-DP

75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor

75136 Droid Escape Pod

75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber

75138 Hoth Attack

75139 Confidential TVC 1

75141 Kanan's Speeder Bike

75144 Snowspeeder

Is that confirmed? Because I'll return my 2014 snowspeeder in a heart beat

75136 Droid Escape Pod

75144 Snowspeeder

While I understand the Escape Pod set is probably there to offer a cheap set to get Threepio and R2 in... What's the point of the other two? A Snowspeeder and the Spider Droid are still on the market. Although, I do want to see the final sets before i make my final judgement. It just doesn't make sense as to why they would release sets that are just tweaked versions of current, readily available sets. Okay, mini-rant over! :blush:

75144 Snowspeeder

This better be something different than just a system-scaled snowspeeder because I'm really sick and tired of those always getting an update instead of older only-done-once crafts.

Sort of new info!

So could this be from season 2 of the Rebels show? I know we saw a blue and white version in the last trailer. Maybe this is how we get the Rebel's version of Ahsoka (as apposed to waiting until next freaking summer)? :look:

I have a hard time believing that they'll be releasing a play set-type based Hoth Echo Base and then a few months later do another updated Death Star play set

75144 Snowspeeder

Star Wars: "Oh hey, we'll be releasing the highly-anticipated seventh Star Wars movie this December. You can sell any products you want based off of the movie."

LEGO: "Great, we'll sell another Snowspeeder."

Star Wars: "Oh, a TFA one?"

LEGO: "Yeah, and then a TESB one too."

Star Wars: "..."

Seriously, I'm sick of snowspeeders. Unless they totally change the design (which they won't), it's going to be the same thing since 2011.

Edited by Clone 01354 Productions

Another Snowspeeder? Safe to say it will be an easy pass. Hopefully this means we also won't be getting another one included with Echo Base.

Seems a bit soon for another Spider Droid as well, but at least that might offer a potential new Jedi like Adi Gallia, or at least update the one of the Clone Wars characters without the anime faces.

The A-Wing sounds interesting. I'm guessing this is going to be a Rebels version? Would be a nice set to include a grown up Ahsoka Tano and one or two of the new Inquisitors.

Maybe it's a Snowspeeder from Rebels? That's the only reason I can give them releasing a third one in the span of 4 waves. SO happy for that A-Wing! It has to be the blue one!

Another option could be its a remake of this set. We did see a new Wampa Cave and orange coloured Snowspeeder in the video on Lego's website. There's always the possibility both will be released seperately from the rest of Echo Base.

8089-1.jpg?201004280530

Dear CM4Sci, are exclusive sets being included in you newinfo list?

any info about Anakin's podracer OR Hall of mirrors?

A lot of the TFA sets didn't show up. Didn't see anything else :/

That A wing sounds great. It will be interesting to see what the snowspeeder is though.

The snowspeeder could be a TFA one, and the A-Wing could be from 'Rebels'.

We're already getting a Snowspeeder from TFA in the Septmeber wave. More than likely the 2016 Snowspeeder is from ESB.

So I'm guessing then that the Snowspeeder, Hoth attack, Hoth echo base and AT-AT all clump together to make one almighty Hoth battle. If that is the case, then it appears Lego have taken the "Jabba sets" route by making four sets as oppose to one massive one.

So I'm guessing then that the Snowspeeder, Hoth attack, Hoth echo base and AT-AT all clump together to make one almighty Hoth battle. If that is the case, then it appears Lego have taken the "Jabba sets" route by making four sets as oppose to one massive one.

That would make sense, but then again... we already got a snowspeeder in the same wave as the AT-AT. Why release another one in a few months while the current one is still on the shelves and doesn't need a redesign.

I'm just hoping the big Echo Base set doesn't include a snowspeeder. That would be a waste of parts knowing there will be one released separately.

Edited by bountybossk

That would make sense, but then again... we already got a snowspeeder in the same wave as the AT-AT. Why release another one in a few months while the current one is still on the shelves and doesn't need a redesign.

I'm just hoping the big Echo Base set doesn't include a snowspeeder. That would be a waste of parts knowing there will be one released separately.

It wouldn't be the first time Lego has done this. Don't forget the 2014 Snowspeeder only came out a year after this one:

75014-1.jpg?201211280323