LEGO SW Escape Pod

LEGO SW Anakin's Podracer

LEGO SW Battle pack Battlefr

LEGO SW Battle pack BattleH

Battle pack Episode 7 Villains

LEGO SW Battlepack Epi 7 Hero

Edited by CM4Sci

From another forum:

No reply (yet) to the question what his source is, and no idea if it's a genuine insider.

If true, adds more weight to being a Jabba-type set (Rancor pit, skiff, barge, palace) so I wouldn't be massively disappointed but would need news of other Bespin sets pretty sharpish.

Edited by Datamunky

Hmm. Nothin new here.

LEGO SW Hoth Attack

LEGO SW Hall of Mirrors

LEGO SW Carbonite Freeze

LEGO SW Escape Pod

LEGO SW Anakin's Podracer

LEGO SW Battle pack Battlefr

LEGO SW Battle pack BattleH

Battle pack Episode 7 Villains

LEGO SW Battlepack Epi 7 Hero

DId I miss something? Hall of Mirrors? A Podracer?

Hall of Mirrors WTF?

Ani's Podracer could be a retailer exclusive

Maybe it's one of the Microfighters?

EDIT: For Hall of Mirrors, Google says...

Or, he could be playing a character at Maz Kanata's pub, code named Hall of Mirrors or HM for short.

"Maz Kanata's pub inside the castle, as shown in the Vanity Fair piece recently, was code named the 'Hall of Mirrors,'"

So it's a pub?

http://www.hngn.com/...s-character.htm

Edited by CM4Sci

*snip*

Spoiler tags please? I know you aren't the first person to do this, but please don't put plot details out there without giving others warning. I am trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible.

I am excited for the Cloud City portion of the wave, even if it is small. Having the opportunity to show that it will sell well is great and may lead to more Bespin sets in the future (assuming it does well).

Edited by Sageren

Hall of Mirrors is the least star-wars-sounding name I've ever read. It's probably from TFA, so might be our chance to get Old Luke and a second Kylo Ren figure.

It'll probably be something to do with destiny, the force or "see yourself as you really are. Look at your reflection" rubbish

If true, adds more weight to being a Jabba-type set (Rancor pit, skiff, barge, palace) so I wouldn't be massively disappointed but would need news of other Bespin sets pretty sharpish.

Exactly. Still, 25 GBP = really small. I'd rather have a set which is the same size as Final Duel.

If the Jabba path is being taken other Bespin sets could be a Cloud Car and a set with the gantry and a couple of small rooms.

Hall of Mirrors is the least star-wars-sounding name I've ever read.

No more absurd than Blue Harvest being the code name for ROTJ.

Or Jar Jar's great adventure for Episode II

Code names are generally weird, but by the looks of the set list this could be the finalised name.

On a lighter note, Jar's Jar's great adventure cracks me up every time I read it. And I'm pretty sure that eventually formed the basis for several Clone Wars episodes XD

We've already had two young Anakins this year and a Watto, making his podracer seem doubly unnecessary. The rest of the wave looks promising though, excepting the lack of Rebels sets. It really seems to be receiving the hard shoulder by lego, and I hope we some sets in the summer, before Rogue 1. There's so much Season 2 content we need to see in brick former!

Whats the source regarding the price of the sets?

Do we know all the sets prices?

as far as I know we don't know anything regarding prices...except the rumored price of the Bespin set I posted.

Microfighters and BPs will have the same price as always I guess.

If there's any truth to the Carbon Freezing Chamber being a small set thats going to be very disapointing. There better be more of Cloud City in the Summer wave to make up for it.

Interesting there's going to be a new version of Anakin's podracer. I didn't think an update was needed since the last one was so well done. Still hopefully this version will finally give us a Shmi Skywalker and TPM C-3PO. Won't complain about another Padme either.

Wait why does this list differ from the first one posted? Are we still getting Obi wan Jedi interceptor and TFA pirate transport sets in addition to this list? The first list didn't have hall of mirrors or anakin podracer. Interesting.....

Anyone think there'll be a retail exclusive TFA set released on September 4th we haven't heard about yet? The summer wave usually has two, right?

Not really. Last year we had only the MTT and now only the Sith Infiltrator.

I figured it was a given the more spoilerrific TFA sets'd appear in January.

But what I'm really glad about is that LEGO isn't ditching the original or prequel trilogies after this.

Everyone is talking about this Maz Kanata, is he/she like the new 'Jabba'? I only ask that because of that image with Bosska in it. I mean is her Castle like a new Jabba's Palace?

Exactly. Still, 25 GBP = really small. I'd rather have a set which is the same size as Final Duel.

If the Jabba path is being taken other Bespin sets could be a Cloud Car and a set with the gantry and a couple of small rooms.

25 GBP is about what the rancor pit was if I remember correctly.