Sign in to follow this  
ritztoys

# 42009 Extended Boom Kit Parts for sale

Fellow Builders

I have a complete kit of all the parts needed to provide the "Extended Boom" of the LEGO kit #42009 crane.

I was going to build this, just don't have the time.

I will ship these for FREE in the 'lower 48 states' of the USA, otherwise PM me and we'll discuss other arrangements for your location.

Total cost to your door............$ 145.00

Wow.... this is actually, IMO, a great idea. I have already built my own version of the crane, so I wont be buying this, but thinking on a broader scale.....

I know there are many, like myself, who like to build the MOCs of some of the greats. I have built Paul B's Vampire, Sheepos Mustang, etc..... and likely would build more if I didn't have to scour BL or other sites to accumulate all the parts. I would gladly pay someone to do it for me.... which is kinda like what the OP is doing here......

BTW....@ritztoys....I would either consider also posting this on the Technic forum or a link to the Technic thread about the extended boom. Not sure that much will know what you are talking about here on the community forum. On the Technic forum yes, but perhaps not as much here.....

I would like to buy the parts kit but can't use PM as I'm too new (or too old - I'm 81). Is there a workaround to accomplish this?

Roger Bush

@ Longhorn You'll need to post (4) more times before either of us can communicate via the PM system...........

@ nerdsforprez Thanks for the idea, hopefully Roger Bush will take care of that...........wink, wink

Edited by ritztoys

Howdy Roger/Longhorn,

This is what you want.............http://www.eurobrick...topic=88549&hl=

@ ritztoys

Thank you. Have been there before. Already have the Ultimate 42009 built. Would like your parts set for the extended boom. Any more suggestions? Presume putting my email address here would be poor choice.

Roger Bush

I would like to buy the parts kit but can't use PM as I'm too new (or too old - I'm 81). Is there a workaround to accomplish this?

Roger Bush

Hi Roger,

Since you can't PM yet I thought I would get a message to you here. You are the first member who has admitted to being older than me!

If you want to be identified as one of our "Old Timers" members, go to

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89346&hl=timers&st=0

And request your "Old Timer's" badge.

I am looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

To the OP-- To sort of be on topic, I also have the 42009 and I am looking forward to building it.

What is included in the extended boom kit?

Merry Christmas,

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Ok Longhorn,

One more post and we can "talk at each other", the parts list is located at the end of the link/post I gave you.

Yes, that's correct you really shouldn't post your email address here on 'open' forums.

Edited by ritztoys

Stephen

Yes, I got the pdf and the bsx files. Just need the parts!

Hopefully my 'post count' will advance soon.

Roger Bush

Went there. Didn't find the Old Timer's badge.

Roger Bush

Roger,

You have to request the badge and a good moderator will give you one...

Say something like "I'm 81 and I would like an "Old Timer's" badge"

Sooner or later someone will add the badge to your profile.

Mery Christmas,

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Sign in to follow this