SkaForHire

The Empire of Corrington: Sign-up and Discussion

Yups, this will slot in left or right next to main plate that had the engraved bricks.

The beaches are detachable, so I can keep putting 48x48 plates between them, and 32s will start going at the back over time to represent the Hinterland

Quinnsville had a lot of work done today, only 1 module of 16x16 left to finish and "slot in". This will be something park like with an apple thief, just waiting for a fresh amount of leaves and grey round studs to arrive to finish it all.

IMAG0850_zpsjdaidueu.jpg

She will then be ready for Brick Mania Antwerp come november, and the next calendar year I`ll be focussing on a third 48x48 module for the main street, and start filling up the "Hinterland" area where now only the plantation stands with additional 32x32 plates...

The Town as she stands now (I lined her up to see if I had calculated all the roads and the water correctly)

IMAG0856_zpsyplcf1ao.jpg

Shaping up to be quite a project, Tomsche! Soon, you will need a larger table! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Nah, she should fit just fine when her final 48x48 gets shuffled in. As in about 2cm left each side of the table, so no more eating on that table then

Nah, she should fit just fine when her final 48x48 gets shuffled in. As in about 2cm left each side of the table, so no more eating on that table then

Will she come to BML?

The Crown of Corrington has claimed a new Island in the Prio Sea.

A formal exploration party will be sent out very soon and a settlement established shortly thereafter.

Long live the Queen!

Captain Dee informed me via email that although he has logged in, he is currently unable to participate due to the forum updates, and does not know if/when he will return. :cry_sad:  

I have informed admins of this issue.  I do hope it will be remedied soon. :cry_happy: 

Aiden Coyle who has seemed to be absent for many months has been spotted in Arlinsport wearing an official Corrington uniform at the construction site of some building that is rumored to be residence for the queen should she travel to the colonies.

29904997861_c472bd807f_c.jpg

Progress on Fort Arlin remains slow as building materials destined for the fort were lost at sea.

29954492056_860685dfbd_c.jpg

Those rumours are pleasing to any man of a truly red heart and mind! One wonders what position that uniform signifies, and what will come of great looking palace.

Further, one hopes that building materials will soon arrive to allow the construction of fort Arlin to be completed!

That palace is looking pretty amazing!  So does the fort, for the matter of that.  Looking forward to the final products!

I usually don't comment in the other faction forums, but I must chime in here to comment on that Arlinsport residence. Very nice! Love the planters on either side of the steps. Really looking forward to seeing the whole thing. And that fort is looking very good, too. Too bad it's filled with red coats! :pir-grin:

On 9/28/2016 at 1:13 PM, Mike S said:

Aiden Coyle who has seemed to be absent for many months has been spotted in Arlinsport wearing an official Corrington uniform at the construction site of some building that is rumored to be residence for the queen should she travel to the colonies.

29904997861_c472bd807f_c.jpg

Progress on Fort Arlin remains slow as building materials destined for the fort were lost at sea.

29954492056_860685dfbd_c.jpg

Cripes!  Aiden Coyle looks like Meloche's red doppelgänger in that pic; I may have to have mine grow the beard back. :)

However what caught my attention is that I've have been slowly working on a fort in a similar style that yours Mike (i.e. sloped walls)  Of course now that I see yours, I'll redouble my efforts... and scrounge up a lot more of those grey wall brick pieces.

Edited by Kwatchi

On 10/3/2016 at 9:17 AM, Kwatchi said:

Cripes!  Aiden Coyle looks like Meloche's red doppelgänger in that pic; I may have to have mine grow the beard back. :)

However what caught my attention is that I've have been slowly working on a fort in a similar style that yours Mike (i.e. sloped walls)  Of course now that I see yours, I'll redouble my efforts... and scrounge up a lot more of those grey wall brick pieces.

Well they both formerly from Oleon. Perhaps Meloche is a distant cousin or uncle and it could explain the Coyle family's sudden fall from grace in Oleon... haha.

Sounds like you are doing what I did with the fort. I started with a small fort that housed a single cannon and after looking at it a bit I thought it was too small so I ordered a whole box full of those grey wall bricks.

Regarding names for our newly claimed islands, may I suggest we keep their existing names? Both Cascadia and Celestia falls well within our existing naming conventions (Serentia, Cocovia, Alicentia, etc.).

Thoughts?

58 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Regarding names for our newly claimed islands, may I suggest we keep their existing names? Both Cascadia and Celestia falls well within our existing naming conventions (Serentia, Cocovia, Alicentia, etc.).

Thoughts?

I agree.

I agree on those two. What should we name Garma's Key? Crabbia? Krabbe? Something else since I'm not the best at this naming thing. I know Latin for crab (cancer) isn't quite what we are looking for.

I would simply keep Garma's Key too. Alternatively, call if "Fort Something", as that is likely to be what we will have there.

I'm good with all the original names.

'Fort something' is a great idea for Garma's Key - but how about we reserve it for the settlement. Fort George on Garma's Key or something like that.

Although I'm not ready to establish it yet, I'd like the settlement on Celestia to be called Port Vanilla or just Vanilla.

I am agreement in keeping the original names.

We use the -a series for larger islands, but small islands such as Garma's Key may have their own unique names.