Sign in to follow this  
Rodiola

[MOC] "Sunshine tiger" train-ship

Hi all. This MOC was built for the building battle with another AFOL men. It was a dispute about trains. I like friends sets and bright colors in them. I sure that train will look interesting and lovely with bright colors, but my opponent think that trains must be only in classic city style colors. Admins of local website proposed us a prototype for build. A prototype is really exotic. Your can see full video here http://steampunk.won...-steam-0161603/. It is steampunk train ship with heavy gun. I built my model in friends style with colors your can usually see in friends sets. In my mind “friends” is noproblemgirls with smiling nice pets and complete set of kitchenware. Now I want to show your results.

This is a prototype:

23384064249_2a36f1ea69_z.jpg[/url]

This is a result:

23720852466_ff2b8ae18c_z.jpg

23746951265_cafb7de504_z.jpg

23747019835_03502145ec_z.jpg

23638544712_75c8638d7b_z.jpg

23664697521_d6d454a8b0_z.jpg

23638432402_47a3be12a9_z.jpg

The train-ship have some functions, your can see here:

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

And it not agressive, the elixir of happiness in the guns.

Thanks for your attention.

Edited by Rodiola

I think you did a really good job keeping it in the style of friends while being steam punk-ish. Id say you are right and your friend is wrong :)

One thing that made me giggle, and it may just be a translation thing... But Friends, being mostly females, having a complete set of kitchenware... The irony of the intention of Friends and ensuring they have a full set of kitchenware lol...

The colour scheme works really well, it is not too 'in your face' Friends style, but yet it certainly hints at it, while also hinting at steampunk.

Oh my ... This is gorgeous :wub:

While i might not like the shape entirely, the colour scheme does it for me.

And the attention to details using rather unusual pieces makes the textures a bliss to look at.

Yeah, love it ! :thumbup:

Excuse me sir.... But what about sets 3061, 3184, 3315, 3930 and many many other? If i understood right "set of kitchenware" made your giggle...