SkaForHire

Brethren of the Brick Seas (BoBS) Introduction and Starting Thread

Sounds like fun, Maxim! :excited:  Wish I could be there - you guys wouldn't be able to pay my flight now, would you? :pir-grin: :pir_tong2:

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with! :pir-sweet:

For whom it may interest!

36307872005_bdb5e433d5_c.jpg

Yes, you CAN see that precious little bluecoat in the back, can't you?? Especially for those ship-builders out there, there is a nice category that nets you Silent Mary :wink: . So you can participate (if you have finished vacation/suntanning/mountain climbing/camping/whatever unlike myself) and make BoBS-ers proud and our universe a little more known to those pirate-y people out there!!

And now for something entirely different!

Did you ever speculate what the true story behind the sabotage and the saboteur's escape was? Did these mysterious events have anything to do with the diplomatic incident of Nova Malto, or was it the work of a madman?

Corrington's very own renegade count, Mesabi, is determined to uncover the truth! Are you the minifig he needs? Head over to the minichallenge to check it out:

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/153416-wtc-minichallenge-saboteur/

Hey, a quick request for help,

I'm working on my next Autumn island build and remember sometime ago someone posted a build here which had a minifig smoking an excellent brick built pipe. I thought it might have been @Garmadon or @Kai NRG, but a quick look through their flickr streams didn't reveal it. Can anyone remember who it was or where it was?

Thanks!

Edited by Ayrlego

You can't give my photostream a quick look and expect to find a MOC from (almost) a year ago. :pir-grin:  Was this what you were talking about?

29601865810_94950de659.jpg

There's only one specific angle that it attaches to a minifig hand, so it might need a bit of delicate handling.

7 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

You can't give my photostream a quick look and expect to find a MOC from (almost) a year ago. :pir-grin:

Lol - so true! Thanks Kai!

1 hour ago, blackdeathgr said:

@Ayrlego Maybe you meant this one by @Dzoni90 ?

Hmmm, I thought it was more recent, but so many good MOCs to remember.... so possibly, thanks BD!

Question. I have been looking at this rpg now and most of the post about the EGS and statistics are 2-3 years old. I wish to join but curios on how it is today. Anyone can fill me in on the status of the game now?

Hello micaz, welcome in eurobricks!

Brethren of the Brick Seas is fully operative and the EGS is working too. This thread, however, is an older version of the one we are using now, you should look for the Intro Thread II, at the very beginning of the main page. There you can find all the updated rules and some useful links, but things haven't changed too much during time :classic:

Edited by Keymonus

That would be this thread:

And the updated master index is here:

There is also a quick guide here: