SkaForHire

Brethren of the Brick Seas (BoBS) Introduction and Starting Thread

Just one thing.. since when is megablocks such a popular swearword. I feel like not being hip anymore

Jacob, I suppose some people actually type it out and others have the site substitute it for 'em in place of what they'd really typed... :look::grin:

You do get the feeling there are a lot of Corries sitting in big armchairs stroking a fluffy white cat whilst laughing maniacally every time they see another post with ESL vs SR, ESL vs OL etc themes, either that or they are getting busy with their big wooden spoons....

ESL vs OL: This, I cheer on the sidelines because it generates roleplay. It has done much to spice up the RP aspect of the game and I think Kabel has done a great job.

ESL vs SR: This, however, is like you deserve to be PKed cos you're playing a monster race. Frankly, I think SR deserves more respect than a backstab followed by outright denial of whodidit. Not to mention the wet noodle arguments trying to justify those actions. Though I hope you'll all mend fences as a community game cannot continue without a community.

So yes, we cheer and jeer according to the actions shown to us.

You do get the feeling there are a lot of Corries sitting in big armchairs stroking a fluffy white cat whilst laughing maniacally every time they see another post with ESL vs SR, ESL vs OL etc themes, either that or they are getting busy with their big wooden spoons.... pirate_laugh2.gifpirate_sceptic.gifpirate_laugh2.gif .

Sir James resents this comment, his cat is a ginger tabby, he doesn't own a white cat.

Just one thing.. since when is megablocks such a popular swearword. I feel like not being hip anymore

It's actually part of the swear filter on Eurobricks. If someone besides staff and fellows use a naughty words like poo-poo face and mean meanie, it's changed to megablocks. :pir-laugh:

ESL vs OL: This, I cheer on the sidelines because it generates roleplay. It has done much to spice up the RP aspect of the game and I think Kabel has done a great job.

ESL vs SR: This, however, is like you deserve to be PKed cos you're playing a monster race. Frankly, I think SR deserves more respect than a backstab followed by outright denial of whodidit. Not to mention the wet noodle arguments trying to justify those actions. Though I hope you'll all mend fences as a community game cannot continue without a community.

So yes, we cheer and jeer according to the actions shown to us.

I was going for light-hearted, never mind. Enjoy your day. Hopefully there will be more constructive back and forth than negative as we go on.

By the way, my character builds stuff in Nova Terreli, goes on the odd MRCA with his trader, at least until a naughty pirate took it, and has his own little story which keeps me happy and hopefully isn't too boring for everyone else. He's not really a "monster", at least in my mind...

Edited by Phadeout

Sir Basil Von Blaffington the First in all his royal bulldogness resents the comment of being compared to those good for nothing fluffballs

Had one when i was younger. Now the misses and me are fighting over getting either a bulldog (my choice) or some hamster with pretenses (her choice)

Had one when i was younger. Now the misses and me are fighting over getting either a bulldog (my choice) or some hamster with pretenses (her choice)

I still don't get it...

Women are so afraid of a cute mouse, but they adore hamsters, cavias and chihuahua's...

Edited by Maxim I

Get both and let the bull dog eat the hamster. :pirate_skel1:

Sir Basil Von Blaffington the First in all his royal bulldogness resents the comment of being compared to those good for nothing fluffballs

My daughter has a few Friends poodles. I'm so tempted to post a vig with you walking poodles. :pir-laugh:

...Women are so afraid of a cute mouse...

You should hear about my sister. She found a dead mouse her cat had killed and wanted to skin it and hang it up in her room, but it took her so long to cut the tail off that she gave it up and made the cat eat it instead. pirate_laugh_new.gif

I can see it now BoBS, the cabin pets spinoff series...

Edit: (Tomsche, weirdly we are having the hamster/cat debate at home right now... I am pro hamster, but my last ones lived for almost 5 years, much longer than they were supposed to, but I reckon I could make an awesome custom habitat for them out of all the large clip lock plastic boxes I used to pack the lego during the house move, just need to cut them to add proper ventilation and and connecting tubes, but they'll give plenty of room for digging tunnels which makes hamsters happy and if done right be easy to clean out).

Edited by BrickOn

I still don't get it...

Women are so afraid of a cute mouse, but they adore hamsters, cavias and chihuahua's...

Chihuahua being the name of the hamster in question

To which i oppose to the fullest, because come winter, this guy can go out in rain and wind then to let out her bling bling chain, pink coat wearing vermin, to which i must make sure it doesn`t get airborne if the wind blows.

No, just NO (and that goes to your vig idea as well Phred!) pirate_wink.gif

Hahaha, fighting over a bulldog and a hamster. pir_laugh2.gif Do like I did, compromise, so I am now stuck with a Pomeranian. Attitude like a pitbull and the looks of a hamster. I wish his legs were longer though, since he can't walk him in the forest (too much undergrowth, so he gets stuck all the time). Maybe there is a dog race related to bulldogs, only fluffy?

We have four cats. The youngest, Bandit, had a habit of drowning moles he caught in their water dish. We replaced the dish with a different type, and he hasn't done so since.

My three chickens (soms of them are even trained) proudly wish you all to take these bulldogs and "fluffy" killers you name cats and be gone with it. Thank you very much. :laugh::rofl::wink:

Jacob, I suppose some people actually type it out and others have the site substitute it for 'em in place of what they'd really typed... :look::grin:

It's actually part of the swear filter on Eurobricks. If someone besides staff and fellows use a naughty words like poo-poo face and mean meanie, it's changed to megablocks. :pir-laugh:

Haha I get it. How dare you to type the bad mm word! Now I'm going to wash my eyes.

wow, I didn't know that the filters don't work for staff, that's some pretty awesome shit ...

I used to have a pet rat. She was cute in a rat kind of way. If we joined the factions based on our pets, I would be a Sea Rats. Some of you would be Sea Cats or Sea Dogs or Sea Chickens. :laugh:

You should hear about my sister. She found a dead mouse her cat had killed and wanted to skin it and hang it up in her room, but it took her so long to cut the tail off that she gave it up and made the cat eat it instead. pirate_laugh_new.gif

So that's where you got your toe tree hanging idea from, eh? :wink:

wow, I didn't know that the filters don't work for staff, that's some pretty awesome shit ...

Oh megablocks! :laugh:

Any Sea Horses out there?

Ummm... well I suppose you could call me a Sea Cow... :look: ...but please don't... :grin::pir-laugh:

Or better yet, a whole herd fleet of Sea Cows!! :pir-laugh::grin:

If any females here happen to have a lion, they can call themselves Sea Lion Woman.

Edited by Sir Stig