Now I remember why I never ride these things! :sick: In all seriousness. I love the fact that it is so compact, just the right size. A very clean build. Well done!

As a stationary set, this looks amazing, although at that speed, it all just becomes a blur, the minifigs will be very sick!

And I'm not convinced about the rocking motion?

But it's certainly got me thinking about what the next Lego carnival/fair ride could be, maybe a pirate ship ride? or waltzer?

Nice park build with some exciting structures! It flows quite well and sits nicely across the river from the buildings. Congratulations on the layout!

Love it! It's a nice, clean build and i really like the colours. I think it fits perfect with the other official lego rides.

But as a minifig I wouldn't ride on it ... no back to lean against and no safety belt :laugh:

Thank you for all these positive comments, as I have promised I will try to finish the LDD file.

Soon I will also create a manual version without motor.

The LDD file would be great , would love to build it to go with a few other fairground rides I have. Thanks in advance

This looks really good.

If anything, the minifigs should be closer to the ground.

I feel like they will have a hard time getting onboard the ride ! :tongue:

Just wow... :sweet:

The only comment I have, I'd try to make it somewhat slower... Other than that, outstanding work! :grin:

Very nice build, could be a official lego set :wub: I would also like to have the LDD file. Then maybe I can get my own example sometime in the future.... :grin:

brilliant!!

i must say, i have never seen a real one of these before. have seen pictures online and such, but never in person. i would be terrified of smacking into that central support, even though the g-forces would likely make that impossible.

I LOVE the swing ride. Its probably my favorite. Makes you feel like you are flying (ON the rides I have ridden, it does not rock like that. Rather it telescopes. So the chairs are near the ground when you get on. But once the ride starts, you are flying higher in the sky. Especially beautiful when you are partially over water and can see the whole park and you go.) But my husband gets motion sick on it :(

Where did you get the chains from?

Edited by Sarah