B&P is still not available after the Christmas shut down. Wait until it's back up and you can order as many of whatever they have in stock.

So how do you order a quantity of a piece of more than what is in the kit? I.E. certain piece I need 8 of but only 2 came in a specific set so it only gives me the option to get 2.

You cannot buy them at the moment. At the moment you can only get replacement parts, which are capped at the number in the set.

B&P is still not available after the Christmas shut down. Wait until it's back up and you can order as many of whatever they have in stock.

Limit is 200 per part, and 100 parts.

Limit is 200 per part, and 100 parts.

You'd have to be pushing it to test that limit though... except maybe on ordering small tiles but you'd just go to BL for that surely.

I've done a 4000 part order before, although most were regular parts not licensed. About 60 different parts.

Since the beginning of December, Bricks and Pieces has not been available to purchase individual parts. They are still offering services for missing parts and broken parts, but now there isn't an option to buy any bricks. Is this permanent or is it a temporary thing that happens every year? I really like Bricks and Pieces for getting minifigures and other things, because Pick a Brick currently has a horrible minifigure selection. Does anyone know why it's not available? :sceptic:

When I spoke with customer service regarding a different issue, they said that they had closed bricks and pieces until their piece division got caught back up with all of the missing/broken piece issues from the holiday rush. Hopefully they'll be back up for purchasing in February.

Oh, that's good to know. Thanks. :classic:

There's a little spot on the website that says it will be open in February.

Do you know where it says that on the website?

I'm glad it will be coming back soon. The last time I had checked it before, under "BUY BRICKS", it just showed Pick a Brick. And what also worried me was this in Q&A:

I've lost a LEGO® part and want to buy a replacement. What should I do?

Try Pick a Brick if you need lots of parts. It’s quick, it’s easy and offers great value for money. Currently, there are over 1500 different bricks in 45 categories to assist you with your custom building needs. You can search by type of element, color or browse all available elements. Pick A Brick is part of the LEGO Shop and VIP members earn VIP points for their Pick A Brick orders.

When I read that it startled me that it didn't even mention Bricks & Pieces. It used to say something like try Pick a Brick if you need lots of parts for a good value of money. Then it said try Bricks and Pieces for rare parts or Duplo parts (or something like that). Good to know it's going back up soon. :classic:

Edited by fatsomania

Does anyone know what the shipping costs are for Pick A Brick online? (Europe) I know B&P are super cheap, but I might use PAB for some more common things, but if the shipping cost eats up the difference in price, I'll just wait for B&P

You pay whatever your country's standard shipping costs are. It's free over a certain limit (£50 for UK) and can be combined with other items and help towards promos and VIP points.

Thanks, I meant PAB, not B&P, It's 6 eur under the threshold for sets, Because PAB orders ship from Billund and sets ship from the closest warehouse, I thought shipping rates might be different. Don't think I can find 50 pounds worth of useful bricks in the current pab selection.

Thanks, I meant PAB, not B&P, It's 6 eur under the threshold for sets, Because PAB orders ship from Billund and sets ship from the closest warehouse, I thought shipping rates might be different. Don't think I can find 50 pounds worth of useful bricks in the current pab selection.

pab orders are send from Poland whereas bap orders are sent from Billund

and yes, I agree it becomes increasingly difficult to find those useful bricks - if pab had the same bricks as bap it would be dreamland,

As of today, February 1st, the "Buy Bricks" option is back online! (At least in the US).

Edited by Junior Shark

Bricks & Pieces' "Buy Bricks" option is back online as of today, February 1st. Please don't put all y'all's orders in before mine! :wink:

Edit: D'oh! jangosolo beat me by that much.

Edited by Junior Shark

The cost for four of those tyres has fallen by over ten quid! Yay economies of scale.