EddieZ

Lego Modulars and Lionel Trains, Christmas 2015

We have just uploaded a video on Youtube of our Christmas Layout which includes Lego Modular buildings and Lionel trains. Hope you enjoy!

post-126871-0-52621600-1450111910_thumb.png

EddieZ

Austin, TX

I see there has been done lot of work, but personally i do not like mixing up different styles of toys with Lego...i think a lot of people on this forum think this way too, and that is why there are not many replies to your post here.

Hi LegoSjaak,

I understand and apologize if the post was inappropriate. I grew up with Lionel Trains, I do not remember seeing Legos when I was young and didn't build my first one until 18 months ago when I turned 65. My wife and I enjoy the whole experience and plan to continue to expand our Lego collection and Lionel Trains. We have progressed to building a few of our MOC's including the Church, memorial garden, playground and school.

Thanks for responding.

Regards,

EddieZ

I don't really see the problem, don't worry about worrying if it is inappropriate or not, it's not, it's just opinions :)

It is a nice layout with some nice modulars there, and a nice mix of everything. Clearly you get enjoyment from it, and that is what matters ^_^

Hi LegoSjaak,

I understand and apologize if the post was inappropriate. I grew up with Lionel Trains, I do not remember seeing Legos when I was young and didn't build my first one until 18 months ago when I turned 65. My wife and I enjoy the whole experience and plan to continue to expand our Lego collection and Lionel Trains. We have progressed to building a few of our MOC's including the Church, memorial garden, playground and school.

Thanks for responding.

Regards,

EddieZ

Hi EddieZ, no need apologizing!! Your post wasn't inapproppriate at all. But normally a video gets more replies. As i saw that there was only one reply, i was wondering why. So after watching your video i thought it would be neat to tell you my opinion about the video.. I like the Lego, but i'm not so charmed about the Lionel trains.. that's all! Please have fun and enjoy your Lego and other! As long as there is Lego in a video, it is appropriate!! Best regards, LegoSjaak

I don't really see the problem, don't worry about worrying if it is inappropriate or not, it's not, it's just opinions :)

It is a nice layout with some nice modulars there, and a nice mix of everything. Clearly you get enjoyment from it, and that is what matters ^_^

That's right...having fun and enjoying Lego is all that matters in this forum!