Mr Hobbles

What game are we playing at the moment?

Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice (PSP)

Is that a good game I got the first one and thought it was decent it's just I dont realy play on my PSP any more and wondered whether to get it.

I'm playing call of duty 4 on veteran! lots of gamerscore comming my way! ;-)

My live name is casewindu add me to your friends! :-D

Team Fortress 2, all the time!! It already cost me ~10 days of my life. :-D (I can't remember when I was so addicted to a computer game)

If anyone has it, I'm playing regularly on the pwnshop UK server. *y*

Is that a good game I got the first one and thought it was decent it's just I dont realy play on my PSP any more and wondered whether to get it.

I'm playing call of duty 4 on veteran! lots of gamerscore comming my way! ;-)

My live name is casewindu add me to your friends! :-D

Well I never got the first one so I don't know how it compares, but I would reccomend it. I finished it today, the plot twist near the end is just insane!

Well I never got the first one so I don't know how it compares, but I would reccomend it. I finished it today, the plot twist near the end is just insane!

ooooo! what is it? The blond woman got the convicts out of jail right? ;-)

Team Fortress 2, all the time!! It already cost me ~10 days of my life. :-D (I can't remember when I was so addicted to a computer game)

TF2 kicks serious butt, awesome game!

Have you completed Portal yet? X-D

Just got 100% on Bionicle Heroes for the second time. My birthday's coming up soon, so I'll be playing a lot of non-stop Smashbros with my friends on that day for sure. ;-)

I was going to try to get a Wii for my birthday with my money and the money my parents set aside for birthday presents, but the evil shortages are making that beyond impossible. |-/

TF2 kicks serious butt, awesome game!

Have you completed Portal yet? X-D

I have the stand-alone TF2, not the Orange Box. I have less time to play and TF2 already takes up nearly 90% of my freetime now. :-D *y*

Alternating between Rogue Galaxy [PS2], Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga [NDS] and Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]. Three fantastic titles I do say myself *wub*.

-- Andy

ooooo! what is it? The blond woman got the convicts out of jail right? ;-)

Well, no, the Convicts just sorta...crash the party at the beggining. I don't want to give it away though... ;-)

Finished Kingdom Hearts that had been lying around forever and managed to finish a couple of perfect games on very hard in Point Blank

Finished Kingdom Hearts that had been lying around forever and managed to finish a couple of perfect games on very hard in Point Blank

Ah, I remember this fun little shooter. Was it hard to accomplish this? ;-)

I'm back playing Civilization IV again (with Warlords expansion, haven't been able to pick up Beyond the Sword expansion cheaply). Seriously addictive game.

I am poor at finishing games, I generally end up with a bunch "on hold" which I do go back to from time to time. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion I finished the main quest but I've a lot more playing to do in it. Neverwinter Nights 2 I have a lot more to do in it, and I now have the expansion also (it was on clearance). Titan Quest and Immortal Throne I have nearly finished once (on my third character). Two Worlds I didn't get very stuck into, it's definitely high on the list of games I want to go back to. However, one disadvantage it has is that it doesn't play well on my laptop, which I generally use when at home at the weekends.

I'm currently playing some of an obscure but cool RTS called Warzone 2100. It's a lot different than command and conquer because you can actively design your own units using researchable propulsion units, bodies, and weapons/equipment. If anyone here has heard of it besides me, please share! ;-)

I'm currently playing some of an obscure but cool RTS called Warzone 2100. It's a lot different than command and conquer because you can actively design your own units using researchable propulsion units, bodies, and weapons/equipment. If anyone here has heard of it besides me, please share! ;-)

No, unfortunately. 8-| But I have a game called "The Moon Project", which has this feature too. ;-)

Yeah, I know, it's part of the Earth 2150 series, which I have also played a BIT. Unfortunately, it's a lot worse than Warzone 2100, IMO, and far more clumsy and slow. Believe it or not, I failed the tutorial mission TWICE, even though I had more units. :-|

However, Warzone 2100's unit customazation is a LOT different than Earth 2150, and really plays a much bigger part in it. Making new, more powerful units using new tech found in enemy bases is really the main gameplay premesis, thus there are a TON of different combinations, with tons of turets, bodies, and - er, I'm rambling. :-P

Finishing Resistance: Fall of Man on superhuman. I'm currently at the Bracknell tunnels. Got all skill points already, so after I've finished it on SH I'm done with it.

Also playing a bit of Chrono Trigger in between. I've gotten to Lavos twice before, and lost my save files both times (stupid PAL SNES). Kinda stupid to play through everything again, although it remains one of the best games ever.

Also playing a bit of Chrono Trigger in between. I've gotten to Lavos twice before, and lost my save files both times (stupid PAL SNES). Kinda stupid to play through everything again, although it remains one of the best games ever.

I was addicted to that last holidays, but I'm not that great, I still don't stand a chance against Lavos. :-$ I boarded the Black Omen and was up to fighting that crazy Queen when she's in her 'face and 2 hands' form. But then I got a new computer, so that's over now. :'-(

Anyway, now I'm at my dad's house and am playing Combat Flight Simulator 3, as that's the only game he has. X-D I only manage to shoot down like, 1 plane and then I run out of ammo, so the unlimited ammo option is ticked for added fun. X-D

~Peace

Edited by iamded

well im currently playing an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), FlyFF, which is quite fun (for me X-D ) if you are interested my username is imazer96, if you want to add me on your friends list ;-)

just a warning: the game takes a while to download, and, unless you speak an asian language, GOOGLE it first ;-)

Jeez... I keep switching games. I'm currently playing Ghost Recon 2 for the PSP.

Ha, me too!

I'm playing Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike though.

*sweet*

Yesterday I bought Super Mario Galaxy for my new Wii, and I've been playing it nonstop ever since! I've got 25 stars so far, so I still have a LONG way to go... *wub*

I've been playing Assassin's Creed. Man you can do some awesome stuff! You can scale buildings and towers, go all through the towns (in all 3 dimensions) and ride horses as well! X-D And unlike most games, he actually grabs crevaces and ledges adn cracks when climbing, making it more realistic. The fighting style is also very fun, with throwing and counter-attacks and what not. :-D

~Peace

Um, I just beat Bowser again on Super Mario Bros 3 :-$

I still get really nervous and sweaty whenever I verse him, but he's relatively easy to make him drop himself in the lava. Uh, I think I need to start playing newer games :-$

This was on the computer btw, I don't have my Super Nintendo anymore :'-(

Batbrick is Back! >:-)