23546356952_5dae768088_b.jpg

'My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know.'

-The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle

Hello and thank you very much for checking out this post! Make sure to support our latest project on Lego Ideas!

This project depicts the iconic entrance of Baker Street 221B as well as a Hansom cab with driver and three minifigs. A victorian police constable, Homes' assistant John Hamish Watson with his revolver and the master himself Sherlock Homes with his iconic deerstalker hat and a magnifying glass.

This project is not based on any Sherlock Holmes movie or TV series but the original stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and with less than 400 bricks it would make a fantastic Lego Ideas set.

23656853146_f21c120643_b.jpg

Now it's up to you. I've you're a Sherlock Holmes fan make sure to hit the support button and spread the word.

Also make sure to leave a comment if you have any suggestions.

Thanks a lot to my fellow collaborator gabriele.zannotti for making the beautiful pictures of the model. On flickr you can have a look at his other masterpieces!

Thank you for your attention.

This is a collaboration between gabriele.zannotti and saabfan.

Excellent idea!

I don't know where to start praising this set.

The Hansom cab is a total eye catcher, as well as the house entrance itself.

Minifigure heads and torsos are perfectly chosen and the color choice is excellent too.

+support

:classic:

Wow! Beautiful and extremely well designed set. Cool parts, great building techniques, play value, broad appeal, You got them all! I would buy A LOT of this as a set. Brilliant as an introduction set, and a great addition to any city and theme as well. Modular, city, castle, pirates, friends, super heroes. This can be fitted into every setting I can think of. Use as is or expand. You have my total support. :thumbup: I'm not comfortable with using smileys. but this is at a time I have to use this: :wub: