Sign in to follow this  
Sariel

Wacky Catbuster Mecha

This will be a somewhat odd post, because I didn't intend to show this creation here at all given how silly and wacky it is... but it seems to genuinely amuse people, so maybe you'll have some laughter if nothing else. It has a few mechanical solutions that may look interesting, but it was really built just for, well, I believe the expression "sh...s and giggles" fits here perfectly.

So yes, it's a wacky, crude hamster-like mecha. It has a moving nose, ears and whiskers and it fires anti-cat weapon called "Curiosity". It rides on two legs and can sit or stand. It's probably best if you just see it (*I'm not responsible for any rodents-related nightmares this video may give you!):

Some photos, if you haven't had enough, are here: http://sariel.pl/2015/12/catbuster/

Just when I thought I had seen everything, Sariel gives me something totally new.

My cat will run when he sees this, but I think he also runs when he sees a hamster, not towards but away from the hamster.

Edited by vliet

Outstanding! Just when I thought I had seen it all... This comes along. Great job, very funny, keep those hamsters safe!

Andy D

Awsum. I WANZ A BUY IT!! YU A BADD YOUTUBBER IF NO SEL STUF A PEPLUZ! IF NO SEL A ME, I POSTT ON LeiGO iDeas and stelz all!

-Just kidding, I wanted to say that after reading the ridiculous stuff that has been posted to your stuff on YouTube, which you shared with us in the General Discussion Forum :grin: That is a really awesome MOC, it looks like it would be a lot of fun to drive around firing darts and cats and/or party guests... Maybe you should fire a dart from that thing to anybody else who puts stupid comments on your videos. Just saying.

It's some kind of positive charge in every Sariel's video. This one is really supercharged) Thanks for sharing, was very nice to watch after a hard day.

Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that I've giggling most of the time while filming ;)

Awsum. I WANZ A BUY IT!! YU A BADD YOUTUBBER IF NO SEL STUF A PEPLUZ! IF NO SEL A ME, I POSTT ON LeiGO iDeas and stelz all!

You forgot that part about making a video on what a wanker I am ;)

Edited by Sariel

You forgot that part about making a video on what a wanker I am ;)

Man, you really get the best presents for Christmas.

Fun MOC, too!

Edited by BusterHaus

My Masters are not amused!

But I am. Perhaps with the help of this machine I could be liberated from these two cat overlords that have taken up residence where I live.