Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside Series 15?

2. 2. Are you looking forward to the official release of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15?

• 1 - Yes
    • 2 - Not really
    • 3 - No
  3. 3. Do you think the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 is able to retain its popularity and charm?

• 1 - Yes
    • 2 - Not really
    • 3 - No

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the upcoming brand new exciting LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 poll in our Eurobricks Community. The current official Series 15 discussion has been actively engaged by our Eurobricks Community in this topic discussion.

If you wish to change your vote after you acquire the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 in January 2016 or any point where it is released, you may choose to do so, as the current poll settings allow you to withdraw your votes by choosing other choices instead.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5 and Series 6, Series 7, Series 8, Series 9, Series 10, Series 11, LEGO Movie Series, LEGO Simpsons Series, Series 12, Series 13, LEGO Simpsons Series 2, Series 14 even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll

The LEGO Movie Series Poll

The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll

The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll

5w32r6C.png

9buVyrP.png

The names above in the poll are not official representation and I merely using these names as my own internal reference.

Let us know what you think about this upcoming new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

I like the animal ranger's skunk. It's perfect to stink up my vignettes. :classic:

Is there a reason the official names are not used? An embargo date? Could that cause confusion further in the future?

For my choice, I chosen the Grim Knight. :sweet:

(Oh and the group pic is here. It may help http://www.eurobrick...00#entry2404053) :classic:

Yes, it does and I have updated in the first post. Thanks.

Is there a reason the official names are not used? An embargo date? Could that cause confusion further in the future?

No, I hope it won't cause confusion though. Will update the official names once it is made available and I will update in my review later on.

My favorite is the Queen with that new dress mold with the Satry as a close second. But I will probably get more Grim Knights than any other from this series. Even the winged warrior is probably good for quite a few purchases though I will remove the armor and wings. That looks like a Classic minifig otherwise.

Thank you very much for this poll, WhiteFang! :classic:

My favourite one is the tribal woman - simply terrific! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Second choice would be the grim knight, third the injured man, fourth the Kendo warrior, fifth the ballerina and sixth the shark suit guy.

Klaus-Dieter

I voted for the Knight, for his versatility in not having any markings, and simply because Im a Castle fan first and foremost. But its always hard to decide.

I voted the knight, easily the best but the Queen and Winged warrior is not far behind.

That knight has some awesome and detailed printing on his torso and legs. If the printing would be like this, I totally will look forward to the time when Tlg will make a traditional medieval theme again.

I voted for the Frightening Knight.

I would have chosen the Satyr, or maybe even the Shark Suit Guy, if I had been asked when the first pictures came out. I am still very excited about both of those (and some others), but the Frightening Knight has grown on me, and I foresee purchasing more of these than the others.

If I could only get one of these, I would get the satyr. But I will be getting multiples of the Grim Knight if I can.

I voted for the satyr/faun. I've wanted a satyr minifig for such a long time and this one doesn't disappoint. The gap at the top of his legs and his lack of pan pipes are a bit unfortunate, but I can live with them. I'll be displaying my fauns standing straight so you won't see the gap and I'll be replacing the straight flute with a third party syrinx.

My second favourite is the frightening knight. I have misgivings about the colours of his coat of arms and will probably replace his shield, but apart from that he's a perfect addition to my evil knights.