LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Yeah, getting an error. Says "Brick's and Pieces is currently not available. We are working to rectify the issue."

But you are getting this error when transferring the B&P order to the Shop@Home basket? My order went through but I am getting another error “can not process your payment” at final checkout.

 

Anyway, bottom line B&P isn’t working. Glad it is not only for me, let’s hope they fix it soon (not much hope since it is been like that for weeks).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Side parts seem to count as licensed.

Is there even a single unlicensed theme left, or did Lego become wise to people just ordering the special parts separately instead of buying entire sets just for one piece?

I am especially anxious about the light grey barrel from the Harley Davidson. That's such a generic piece that could finally get a price decrease on Bricklink from its regular ~5€ per part but they just don't make it available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Navy Trooper Fenson said:

Hidden Side parts seem to count as licensed.

Is there even a single unlicensed theme left, or did Lego become wise to people just ordering the special parts separately instead of buying entire sets just for one piece?

I am especially anxious about the light grey barrel from the Harley Davidson. That's such a generic piece that could finally get a price decrease on Bricklink from its regular ~5€ per part but they just don't make it available.

They’re not licensed. But they are new so lego will be hesitant to release them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J4ck said:

They’re not licensed. But they are new so lego will be hesitant to release them.

The new Ninjago pieces were up on the first day though? Do you mean because the theme is new?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brick Cucumber said:

The new Ninjago pieces were up on the first day though? Do you mean because the theme is new?

That might be the case. Give it a few months tops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, J4ck said:

That might be the case. Give it a few months tops.

I think it might also be because of the site being down. I'd expect they wouldn't put on any new pieces if a majority of people can't even access it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I think it might also be because of the site being down. I'd expect they wouldn't put on any new pieces if a majority of people can't even access it.

That’s true, I didn’t think of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people who feed the site for new pieces aren’t the same trying to fix it. And I don’t think even talk and cooperate.

They already added new pieces from August 1st new HP sets. The HS sets and pieces were already added too, only missing the cool minifigs.

I fear that HS would be handled as Nexo Knights, as internal IP protected.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chiaroscuro said:

The people who feed the site for new pieces aren’t the same trying to fix it. And I don’t think even talk and cooperate.

They already added new pieces from August 1st new HP sets. The HS sets and pieces were already added too, only missing the cool minifigs.

I fear that HS would be handled as Nexo Knights, as internal IP protected.

Nexo Knights still had the minifigure parts added eventually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

The people who feed the site for new pieces aren’t the same trying to fix it. And I don’t think even talk and cooperate.

They already added new pieces from August 1st new HP sets. The HS sets and pieces were already added too, only missing the cool minifigs.

I fear that HS would be handled as Nexo Knights, as internal IP protected.

Really? I have a list of all the new (non IP-based) parts I'm interested in, none of them has been listed yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

The people who feed the site for new pieces aren’t the same trying to fix it. And I don’t think even talk and cooperate.

How do you know that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 10:54 PM, Chiaroscuro said:

The people who feed the site for new pieces aren’t the same trying to fix it. And I don’t think even talk and cooperate.

1) How would you know this for certain.
2) I'm pretty sure they'd know if the site they were working on couldn't be accessed from a majority of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was just an educated guess of my part, don’t take it for granted. If they are still adding pieces to the site, it would not make sense to be the same team. Bottom line, don’t take the adding of pieces as a signal that the site will work soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

 If they are still adding pieces to the site,

but are they? I'm really not seeing anything new.

Also I was pretty sure that parts had some "appearing timestamp" linked to them, that they were already in the database, only not visible by us until the due date. Fact is that Lego's support people do know a lot more than us about new parts, they know in which sets they're gonna appear & when, and they're probably looking at the same database, only with higher level access.

Edited by anothergol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anothergol said:

but are they? I'm really not seeing anything new.

Also I was pretty sure that parts had some "appearing timestamp" linked to them, that they were already in the database, only not visible by us until the due date. Fact is that Lego's support people do know a lot more than us about new parts, they know in which sets they're gonna appear & when, and they're probably looking at the same database, only with higher level access.

This is so true. This has been confirmed by multiple people in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 4:54 PM, Chiaroscuro said:

I fear that HS would be handled as Nexo Knights, as internal IP protected.

As someone who acquired most of their Nexo Villains through B&P, there were quite a few pieces that had to be called in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

As someone who acquired most of their Nexo Villains through B&P, there were quite a few pieces that had to be called in.

The majority of the pieces were still available in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in the US. I all but finished placing an order on B&P today! I was able to pick pieces, add them to my cart, and get all the way to the final steps of ordering. I don't have enough I want to order to justify placing one yet. But I was glad to see it seeming to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some new Hidden Side pieces are up including parts of minifigs, ghost dog

not all though yet!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I'm in the US. I all but finished placing an order on B&P today! I was able to pick pieces, add them to my cart, and get all the way to the final steps of ordering. I don't have enough I want to order to justify placing one yet. But I was glad to see it seeming to work.

Did you finish your order, I.e. payed for it? I can add pieces as I want, transfer them to the s@h basket but the system always give me an error when processing my payment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Did you finish your order, I.e. payed for it? I can add pieces as I want, transfer them to the s@h basket but the system always give me an error when processing my payment.

No, I did not actually pay for it. I confirmed payment type and address. Got to the last step before being able to turn back, and then I turned back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, toydad2 said:

Some new Hidden Side pieces are up including parts of minifigs, ghost dog

not all though yet!!

Called it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

No, I did not actually pay for it. I confirmed payment type and address. Got to the last step before being able to turn back, and then I turned back.

It is the very last step that fails for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great. Now new parts are indeed listed, and most of the world can't buy them.

I tried to trick the system, but as soon as you pick a country in the list, it takes you to the shop of that country & switching empties your cart :(

Like the system would be working just for 3 countries.. how stupid. "our website is broken, but not for german users"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made an order for BnP on August 1st in Germany, so it does work here. At this time there was no set from the August wave available though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member