LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Recommended Posts

Oh no! It’s my fault look at this message:

46572158194_5a95316884_b.jpg

its saying: too many orders exceptionally. Orders other than MegBrick’s will be delayed!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you considered investing in some 40' intermodal shipping containers, or building a terminal at the port of Aarhus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Have you considered investing in some 40' intermodal shipping containers, or building a terminal at the port of Aarhus?

That is a greeeeaaat idea;)

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

6258831 finally orderable6258831

Cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

 

wilma’s legs are available from the Flintstones et 21316...not the others (except Fred’s which was already available) and still no heads 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if B&P orders count towards promos, e.g. the Marvel Bricktober one currently live in the US?  If so, today is a good day to order...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, fastlindyrick said:

Anyone know if B&P orders count towards promos, e.g. the Marvel Bricktober one currently live in the US?  If so, today is a good day to order...

They never count towards promos, merchandise only as stated fairly clearly in the terms of the promo. It stinks that B&P orders don't count given if someone is spending say $80-$100 in just pieces they clearly are loyal customers and should get the promo with orders like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, fastlindyrick said:

Anyone know if B&P orders count towards promos, e.g. the Marvel Bricktober one currently live in the US?  If so, today is a good day to order...

I was thinking the same thing as I put together my order last night. Fine print says it doesn't count, and I tested this in my shopping cart too. It does not.

Still ordered $6.50 in B&P (hey, free shipping!) and met my $75 for the Marvel promo anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I'm new to this forum

I currently have 5 B&P-orders on the way. The first was ordered Feb 17th, shipped Mar 4th, and not yet received (Mar 8th). I'm based in Denmark by the way.

The website clearly states that there is free shipping on all orders over 400 DKK, but i didn't get the free shipping. I contacted the customer service, who said that B&P was not included in the offer. I went to PAB and ordered a single brick instead to get the free shipping.

Also, I was called today by TLG that had issues with my payment, as they reserve the money for 14 days and take them when they ship, and that was more than two weeks. The money are however still reserved on my PayPal, so they said that they would look into it again.

I will share some pictures when the bricks arrive if you are interested.

 

Casper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a disclaimer on the site that states a S&H charge will be applied to all B&P orders since they are hand pulled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was finally able to make my order. The plain BB-9E heads and the asian skirt were out of stock for quite a while, but finally they were available! Bonus was that it also enabled me to pick up a bunch of those nipple pieces in LBG. Order total was 80 euro (which scared me at first haha), but this should mean I won't have to buy a bunch of parts anymore for the rest of the year. :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! More orders came in today!

46439604605_7d2e13d80b_b.jpg

 

On 3/10/2019 at 1:16 PM, TWP said:

I was finally able to make my order. The plain BB-9E heads and the asian skirt were out of stock for quite a while, but finally they were available! Bonus was that it also enabled me to pick up a bunch of those nipple pieces in LBG. Order total was 80 euro (which scared me at first haha), but this should mean I won't have to buy a bunch of parts anymore for the rest of the year. :classic:

You are always allowed to order more :) I mean if you have to, well you have to;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Yay! More orders came in today!

 

You are always allowed to order more :) I mean if you have to, well you have to;)

Haha, well I don't know if the wallet will allow it :laugh:

Not everyone has unlimited funds! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, can someone point me to parts numbers for any of the new dress slopes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

 

35 minutes ago, williejm said:

Hi, can someone point me to parts numbers for any of the new dress slopes?

36036

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Hey!

 

36036

thank you most kindly :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 11:09 AM, froggy95 said:

There’s a disclaimer on the site that states a S&H charge will be applied to all B&P orders since they are hand pulled. 

If you mix it with regular sets you get the free shipping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, Chiaroscuro said:

If you mix it with regular sets you get the free shipping.

I don’t here in canada. Only way is to add pick a brick pieces otherwise I still pay for shipping

 

i buy what I find on pick a brick and add the rest with bricks and pieces. I receive 2 enveloppes per order

Edited by Megbricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

From which set is that red modified 4x2 tile?

Do you mean the modified 3x4 plate with centre studs? Or CMF stand for easy reference. :)

That's from:

Lego 75890 Ferrari F40 Competizione.

Design number 17836

Edited by BacktoBricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Do you mean the modified 3x4 plate with centre studs? Or CMF stand for easy reference. :)

That's from:

Lego 75890 Ferrari F40 Competizione.

Design number 17836

That one, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my latest order:

800x625.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.