LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I got my third order before my second (which hasn't arrived yet), but those were only 140 'CMF Plates' so I guess that was easy enough to ship out fast. But yeah, the second order I placed is now in it's third week. 

I haven't had any trouble with my order. Roughly 7 days for processing and another 7 days for shipping. 

5 hours ago, BaristaBricks said:

Anyone else's orders taking longer than usual? Mine seem to be a mess in regards to shipping time. 

yep

I have an order from 1/24 that hasnt shipped 

I have talked to customer service 3 times and they keep claiming they are running behind

7 hours ago, BaristaBricks said:

Anyone else's orders taking longer than usual? Mine seem to be a mess in regards to shipping time. 

I received a few but yeah they seem to take longer than usual. 

15 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Haha I don’t want ronthink about it. I remember thinking: I am not going to spend 500$ on the roller coaster. Il’ Just get the tracks and build one my self...for 800$ haha

seriously i have no idea how much I paid but at 1$-1,70$ each... issshhhk

I am thinking of doing the same thing (buying the track and anything else special and building supports and stands and such from my collection using whatever colors I happen to have) rather than buying the whole set. Although it looks like the small single slope piece is out of stock in red right now so I would need to either buy it in another color or wait and hope it comes back in stock.

16 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Haha I don’t want ronthink about it. I remember thinking: I am not going to spend 500$ on the roller coaster. Il’ Just get the tracks and build one my self...for 800$ haha

seriously i have no idea how much I paid but at 1$-1,70$ each... issshhhk

Man I love your budget!

4 hours ago, toydad2 said:

yep

I have an order from 1/24 that hasnt shipped 

I have talked to customer service 3 times and they keep claiming they are running behind

Oh man, that's frustrating. Usually they re-ship for free if it's past the 10 business day mark

1 hour ago, BaristaBricks said:

Oh man, that's frustrating. Usually they re-ship for free if it's past the 10 business day mark

If they haven't sent it yet, then they know it isn't lost yet and so no need to re-ship it.

2 hours ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Same here. My order from 2/02 is still in warehouse. They told me they are experiencing delays due to unexpected sales. Never been lucky with BnP and I will never be.

Positive thinking = positive outcomes (obviously not 100% of the time but still) :wink:

4 hours ago, MAB said:

If they haven't sent it yet, then they know it isn't lost yet and so no need to re-ship it.

That's not what ive been told when it happened to me recently 

22 hours ago, J4ck said:

Man I love your budget!

The budget is gooooooone;) and orders are late. I keep forgetting what I ordered so I order it again. That is probably their tactic: wait before shipping so we forget and order again ;)

22 hours ago, jonwil said:

I am thinking of doing the same thing (buying the track and anything else special and building supports and stands and such from my collection using whatever colors I happen to have) rather than buying the whole set. Although it looks like the small single slope piece is out of stock in red right now so I would need to either buy it in another color or wait and hope it comes back in stock.

They often come back in stock. They were all in stock at the same time a few days ago. 

20 hours ago, Megbricks said:

The budget is gooooooone;) and orders are late. I keep forgetting what I ordered so I order it again. That is probably their tactic: wait before shipping so we forget and order again ;)

Woah man! I need to source 1500+ pieces for my biggest ever project I’m building, my budget is too low :grin:

20 hours ago, Megbricks said:

They often come back in stock. They were all in stock at the same time a few days ago. 

Seems to me, Lego is really pulling a profit from B&P.

My order containing +140 positions placed on 6 feb was sent today. I'm very happy :D 
I will put pictures here, of course :D 

Exactly two weeks from placing the order. They have a delay, but in the past they needed over a month to prepare my order.

My 2 orders placed in January sent out 3 days after I ordered and arrived within 5 working days.   However the latest order I placed in FEB is still in warehouse for a week already.  I guess I'll just have to wait.  May be they are indeed very busy because all those unique printed parts being available.

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

Woah man! I need to source 1500+ pieces for my biggest ever project I’m building, my budget is too low :grin:

Seems to me, Lego is really pulling a profit from B&P.

I am sure that B&P is indeed quite profitable. What are you building? Is it a secret?;)

1 hour ago, BrickWorld_PL said:

My order containing +140 positions placed on 6 feb was sent today. I'm very happy :D 
I will put pictures here, of course :D 

Exactly two weeks from placing the order. They have a delay, but in the past they needed over a month to prepare my order.

I received 2 small orders from feb 1-2 yesterday and 6 other orders just got marked as shipped. They are catching up!

yes post pics!  I will too. My last received orders were small with mostly Apocalypseburg pieces. 

51 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

My 2 orders placed in January sent out 3 days after I ordered and arrived within 5 working days.   However the latest order I placed in FEB is still in warehouse for a week already.  I guess I'll just have to wait.  May be they are indeed very busy because all those unique printed parts being available.

I don’t know which country you guys are in but here in Canada (for me at least) the B&P orders usually take 2 weeks to ship and the PAB orders less than a week. I thought they came from the same place...

Edited by Megbricks

5 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I don’t know which country you guys are in but here in Canada (for me at least) the B&P orders usually take 2 weeks to ship and the PAB orders less than a week. I thought they came from the same place...

I’m from New Zealand. The air post from Europe usually arrive quite quickly with minimal custom interference. 8 working days was the longest wait after it shipped in my past experience.  

Pfffffffff remember my first order with damaged windshields? I contacted lego. They were very nice... just received the replacements...

32228902667_3b4d48d8e1_b.jpg

They are worst than the first ones. 

That wa serve last time I ordered windshields 

Edited by Megbricks

10 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Pfffffffff remember my first order with damaged windshields? I contacted lego. They were very nice... just received the replacements...

Dang. Even when shipped by itself? Im sorry, that sucks! They should protect them better...

Edited by Peppermint_M
Please don't quote pictures

2 hours ago, fastlindyrick said:

Thanks ? I’ll try that 

2 hours ago, BaristaBricks said:

Dang. Even when shipped by itself? Im sorry, that sucks! They should protect them better...

I still wrote them back to let them know that this was disappointing that there is no way of getting 6$ pieces in good shape with their shipping method. 

It's funny how Lego puts.. a tiny rubber band in its own container, but can't bag critical transparent parts individually

Just now, anothergol said:

It's funny how Lego puts.. a tiny rubber band in its own container, but can't bag critical transparent parts individually

I know!!! In the last order that I received I had trans red canopies and they are also scratched. :/