LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

17 hours ago, J4ck said:

You could always try calling up for them.

OK, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but it seems like @January '18 the Lego bricks and pieces operators got a talking to about licensed parts. They will not sell anything marked as "do not sell".

Interestingly enough this also applies to Ninjago and Nexo knights. Now there are several Ninjago and Nexo Nights parts available, but if one calls up asking for anything additional they will tell you it's a licensed theme and can not sell it.

I'd love to find out what the actual deal between Warner Brothers and Lego with regard to these themes and if they do, in fact, own a stake.

5 hours ago, Gomek said:

OK, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but it seems like @January '18 the Lego bricks and pieces operators got a talking to about licensed parts. They will not sell anything marked as "do not sell".

To be honest, I'm all for more consistency!

Btw, a big order of mine should be arriving this week, so look out for a lootshot! :wink:

Hey has anyone ever bought a cape through Bricks and Pieces over the phone? I tried to get a brown one, but they said it was out of stock. I didn't ask for any other colors though.

10 hours ago, fatsomania said:

Hey has anyone ever bought a cape through Bricks and Pieces over the phone? I tried to get a brown one, but they said it was out of stock. I didn't ask for any other colors though.

Yes. The downside is if it comes in a box with others, then they will only sell you the whole box.

7 hours ago, MAB said:

Yes. The downside is if it comes in a box with others, then they will only sell you the whole box.

I don’t care if I get the whol box, what matieral is it? New or old?

YOU BOUGHT A CAPE FROM B&P, THERE IS HOPE AFTERALL

Han's hair in Dark Tan is available: 26139

And the new motorcycle chassis from the arctic sets: 37496

On 6/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, fastlindyrick said:

It may be different in Norway, but in the US the mammoth bag only contains the head and body.  You still need the two pairs of tusk pieces, the trunk, and the black technic pin.  Source: I received an order with two of the mammoth bags last week.

On 6/25/2018 at 5:24 PM, Roebuck said:

That is what I am afraid is the case here also, but then I will complain and everything will hopefully workout in the end somehow :tongue:

It only was the head and the body as suspected, but I complained and got the rest of the parts for free including a extra sabertooth and a eagle so happy days and excellent service from Lego as usual :grin_wub:

So here are a lootshot from the last couple of orders and the free parts combined:

https://ibb.co/j2n86y

Edited by Roebuck

13 hours ago, MAB said:

Wow... how much does a whole box cost?

7 hours ago, Roebuck said:

So here are a lootshot from the last couple of orders and the free parts combined:

https://ibb.co/j2n86y

First off, amazing haul! Love lootshot's of peoples orders, second are those yellow spiders the elves ones? If so how do you like them? I only have red and glow in the dark so far. (off topic but do you have the seal in your collection from the friends line? if not its an amazing mold)

10 hours ago, Borex said:

Are you a poacher Roebuck? X-D

nice haul

Haha, not far from the truth :head_back:

7 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

First off, amazing haul! Love lootshot's of peoples orders, second are those yellow spiders the elves ones? If so how do you like them? I only have red and glow in the dark so far. (off topic but do you have the seal in your collection from the friends line? if not its an amazing mold)

Yes, from elves they are nice.. Brown and black from Harry Potter should turn up soon as well I guess :sweet: My favourite moulds in this haul in definitely the eagle and the sabertooth, they look amazing :wub: I am on the other hand a little disappointed by the mammoth, the tusks look great, but a huge animal like that and it is not able to move its feet at all..  The 15 year elephant is better in my opinion and hopefully if they make a updated mould it is more similar to the old one than the new mammoth.. Well they can only use the trunk and tusks for a new elephant anyway.. Maybe it is a trend that Lego make the big animals solid to save money and the medium sized ones with hind leg moment :shrug_confused:

Thanks for the tip, but I have almost no minidoll animals since I think they look to "round", cute, have doll-eyes and in short look too unrealistic for my taste.. Which is bad since the friends line get a lot of animals in the sets :wall:

2 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, from elves they are nice.. Brown and black from Harry Potter should turn up soon as well I guess :sweet: My favourite moulds in this haul in definitely the eagle and the sabertooth, they look amazing :wub: I am on the other hand a little disappointed by the mammoth, the tusks look great, but a huge animal like that and it is not able to move its feet at all..  The 15 year elephant is better in my opinion and hopefully if they make a updated mould it is more similar to the old one than the new mammoth.. Well they can only use the trunk and tusks for a new elephant anyway.. Maybe it is a trend that Lego make the big animals solid to save money and the medium sized ones with hind leg moment :shrug_confused:

Thanks for the tip, but I have almost no minidoll animals since I think they look to "round", cute, have doll-eyes and in short look too unrealistic for my taste.. Which is bad since the friends line get a lot of animals in the sets :wall:

Ah thanks might try and get at least one of them, the smallest Elves set is on clearance at my local Walmart, if it drops a little more might pick it up for the spider and cartoonish bat

The eagle, sabertooth look great from pictures and videos, the mammoth looks good but as you said its downsize is lack of movement. If I remember correctly its the biggest complaint of the animal, think even Jang spoke of it in his review. 

Yeah I understand that, to bad City doesn't get molds for some of the same animals maybe one day. I hope we get a Safari Exploration subtheme for city all the animals possible :wink:

A lot of the interesting parts from the City Hospital are available including the 2 doctor torsos, the head bandage, the hand bandage, all of the skeleton parts, all of the heads except the baby head, the wheelchair and its wheels, the scissors, the soda can pull tab tile, the baby body and the baby bottle. From the outdoor people pack you can get the fried egg tile, the tan torso with the pockets, the torso with the green jacket and dark blue shirt, the plastic tent piece, the orange life jacket, the baby carrier, the printed log tile and both printed name tiles, the mountain bike frame and the baby body. The torso with the vest and lanyard badge from the cargo train is also available as is the yellow switch lever and both parts of the forklift. From the capital city you can get the basketball net, the wheelbarrow, the orange scarf, the orange skateboard, the caveman torso, the bellhop torso and the caveman beard. The new printed newspaper tile (a new version of the older newspaper tile) is also available, as is the lime green suitcase from the passenger train.

From the arctic sets, you can get the hood piece, the saw blade, both pieces of the mammoth tusks, the blue fur hat, the orange dirt bike shell, the dark blue head (meant to be a ski mask I think), the grey crate, the ice axe, the jackhammer, the snow bike frame, the red fur hat, the husky, the printed insect round brick and, the rat (or whatever it is).

Looking at some other things, the upper/lower long hill pieces and the curved piece from the pirate roller coaster are in stock as are the coaster car and its wheels (but not the small hill). The short straight, curve, long straight and diagonal hill piece from the Creator coaster are in stock but not the short hill or either of the long hill pieces. The coaster car, coaster car wheels, pink beehive, gold nugget piece and gold roller skate are also in stock. From the Joker Mansion (the other set with coaster tracks), the wavy red wall, lobster, small straight, corner and all 3 hill pieces are available. No coaster car from this one though. Oh and the grey small and large straights are also available.

So that's all colors of coaster track that exist except the red lower hill, red upper hill, red small hill and grey small hill and all colors of coaster car except the lime green one appearing as "available" in the searches I am currently doing.

The record cover, all the heads, singer torso, all the teal parts, meat cleaver, gold record and most of the parts in the 2 shades of pink from the downtown diner are available.

The new green, bright green and gold small 3 leaf parts are available, as are the new flowers in green, lime green, lavender, bright purple and bright reddish violet and the new stems in green and brown.

If you are interested in the statue of liberty, you can get the sand green 2x2 curve slope, 1x2 curve slope and both directions of the 1x2 wedge curve slope. You can also get the sand green 1 x 2 tilting hinge (both parts), radar dish, octagonal ring piece, Nexo Knights shield piece, handcuffs and all 3 styles of brick with studs on the side. The gold flame hair piece is also available.

From the mountain police sets, the interesting parts available include the dark blue dirt bike helmet, the dark tan legs with the pockets, the beehive, both parts of the net shooter, the boxer short legs, the cougar, the park ranger/Mountie hat, the tree disguise and the brown skeleton leg Various cop and bad guy torsos are also available if that's your thing. From the mining sets you can get the white hardhat, white hardhat with ponytail plus all the torsos except the one with the shoulder strap/radio. The 1/4 circle pizza tile is available as is the 1/4 circle taco tile from the friends sports set. Other neat friends parts available include the I ❤ HLC mug, hockey stick, purple sports bag, printed white book cover/tablet piece, aqua/purple pen, aqua scooter, printed sheet music, Whats at ❤ ? newspaper tile, 2 x 2 round pizza tile, double cheese slope with cake printing,tennis racket in white, pineapple printed head, yellow paddle, plastic tent+awning thing, milk and juice carton 1x1 bricks, small round log tile, white 1x2 printed list tile, I ❤ HLC postcard tile, hot dog bun, pink teapot, airplane pilot yoke (from the biplane set), orange/magenta pen, new style scooter, dark blue suitcase, 1/4 circle watermelon tile and yellow crystal "fries" piece.

The big printed dish from the Ship in a Bottle is available. From Juniors we get the printed 2 x 2 cat drawing, pink gift wrapping tile with hearts, purple wheelbarrow, printed 2 x 4 tile with balloons and cake, printed flag piece with the drinks on it, printed panel with shopping basket, printed wanted poster, printed 2 x 4 tile from the ninja boat set, black older-style motorbike faring, trans-blue lightning bolt, red baby body, printed boarding pass from the new Juniors airport plus both pilot torsos from the same set.

The Super Heroes shooting effect bag of bits is available in trans-blue and trans-green.

The gear piece, launcher piece, rip chord, clear cone piece and all colors of the round thing from the Spinjitzu sets are available (although the bits from the new flyers including the propeller aren't available yet)

The green arrow hat from the Justice League Party set is also available as is the egg from the egghead mech and the black kayak from the space shuttle.

The 1 x 3 inverted tile from the Unikitty sets is available in white. (only part of note from those sets available right now)

That's it for parts I think are neat or unusual or interesting that are currently showing up for sale for me here in Australia as of the time I did the search.

Edited by jonwil

I was just thinking about this, one thing I wish Bricks and Pieces counted towards is say promotion price thresholds. If it did count it would give me more reason to save for a B&P order, oh well i'll have to make a small order when some of the ice age animals are in stock online. B&P orders do count towards VIP points correct? 

31 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

I was just thinking about this, one thing I wish Bricks and Pieces counted towards is say promotion price thresholds. If it did count it would give me more reason to save for a B&P order, oh well i'll have to make a small order when some of the ice age animals are in stock online. B&P orders do count towards VIP points correct? 

Yes for every penny you get 0.01 points. You can spend your saved points on B&P as well :laugh:

I was able to buy the boat rigging pieces that go to the UCS falcon for cheap (~$1.50 ea).  For a while they were quite rare and very expensive.  Part #47996

15 hours ago, Exetrius said:

My order arrived! And you know what that means...

Epic lootshot time! 

What's the part number of that purple diamond?  What set is it in unprinted?

6 hours ago, teos said:

I was able to buy the boat rigging pieces that go to the UCS falcon for cheap (~$1.50 ea).  For a while they were quite rare and very expensive.  Part #47996

Thanks for the tip!

On 7/20/2018 at 10:33 AM, MAB said:

What number do I use?

3 hours ago, x105Black said:

What's the part number of that purple diamond?  What set is it in unprinted?

The part: https://brickset.com/parts/design-35649 All of them come in 42296: The Elvenstar Tree Bat Attack, unprinted. :classic:

Only the purple one was available in my case, and at 0.67 euros it was pretty darn expensive to be honest! 

On 7/21/2018 at 2:57 PM, Exetrius said:

My order arrived! And you know what that means...

Epic lootshot time! 

Wow what an amazing haul!! 

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

The part: https://brickset.com/parts/design-35649 All of them come in 42296: The Elvenstar Tree Bat Attack, unprinted. :classic:

Only the purple one was available in my case, and at 0.67 euros it was pretty darn expensive to be honest! 

Ah, I didn't realize there were unprinted versions of those parts!  Thanks for the heads up.  Also, typo, the set number is 41196 for those interested.

And even though I'm looking on the US B&P site, it's showing up as $0.74 CAD (which should come out to roughly $0.56 USD).  Weird.  The Euro conversion comes out to $0.79 USD.

Edited by x105Black