LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Those 1 x 3 tiles with 2 studs are cool, I have some comming to me in my latest order, they will be perfect for what I am working on as my next MOC :)
Wish I had thought to order those boxer short legs but I didn't :(

Good find with the puking face (6123728), because the listing shows the boring side of the head, I missed it.

(meanwhile my 1-month old order has finally been sent, except it too says "in warehouse", only because the last 4 lots were supposedly not included. Pretty weird)

Edited by anothergol

2 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

@Kevii23

wow, what a great order. From which set are the faces in the right corner after puking face? 

Looks like singing 'Elvis' guy (x3) and workout/gym girl (x2) both from Downtown Diner, they're both double-face-expression heads. Not sure about the winking face.

I'm annoyed with those clock pieces. When I made my order (months ago) it wasn't for sale, now that it is and my order still hasn't arrived. They are the perfect size for a train station I'm planning.

That clock piece would be awesome as a shield for clock King, he'd look like a spartan with a spear and shield in his hands :laugh:

21 hours ago, Maple said:

I'm annoyed with those clock pieces. When I made my order (months ago) it wasn't for sale, now that it is and my order still hasn't arrived. They are the perfect size for a train station I'm planning.

Shipping is only a few dollars, you could always place a 2nd order. That's what I ended up doing last week.

Too bad shipping to Oz is $15 otherwise I would probably consider placing another order sooner rather than later (but to make it worth it, I need to order a fair amount and there is not enough I need right now :)

My parts order just arrived. Order date was 1st April, ship date was 4 April and its now 16 April. Much faster than I expected :)

I can confirm that if you order part 6219628 you will get a new variant of the classic Hawaiian Shirt print, looks nice.

Part 6218212 is also definitely a new variant of the standard "LEGO News" newspaper tile.

Everything I ordered arrived and in perfect condition, they even included a piece of cardboard to stiffen the package and prevent damage to the Friends tent I ordered (the one from that big RV thing). Now all I gotta do is grab the instructions to the set and figure out how to assemble the tent :)

On 2018-04-13 at 4:31 PM, amanda said:

Has anyone had luck ordering the black bear or tiger by phone recently?

I ordered both about a month ago.

14 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Shipping is only a few dollars, you could always place a 2nd order. That's what I ended up doing last week.

I rather spend the $3 on pieces, plus shipping might be more than 4-6 of those clock pieces.

11 hours ago, jonwil said:

My parts order just arrived. Order date was 1st April, ship date was 4 April and its now 16 April. Much faster than I expected :)

What?!?! I ordered March 7, they didn't ship until APRIL 10th, still haven't gotten them. I'm going to file a complaint when they do show up.

I'm looking for new JW2 pieces, the sets are listed not sure if the parts are for sale yet. However all the new parts, like every torso and Junior printed pieces, seems to be listed. But no full dinosaurs, raptors have no legs. If anyone wants to try and call in to get the pieces listed, but not for sale online.

Oddly the Tron set isn't listed at all.

Edited by Maple

15 hours ago, Maple said:

I rather spend the $3 on pieces, plus shipping might be more than 4-6 of those clock pieces.

What?!?! I ordered March 7, they didn't ship until APRIL 10th, still haven't gotten them. I'm going to file a complaint when they do show up.

I have a recent order that shipped within days, while I too have a 1-month old one that has just shipped (in 2 parts for some reason).

But you shouldn't complain, I think even back in early March Lego was making it clear that they had delays. They didn't make it clear what was the nature of those delays, though. If it's for orders that contain some specific parts, it makes sense that some orders went faster than others.

Here I'm waiting for 18747 (rollerskate) & 27928 in LBG, also the motorbike shell in LBG. Judging by my last call, they aren't available yet.

Edited by anothergol

• I knew when I ordered there would be delays. However I (rightly) expect my order from March to be shipped out before someone's order from last week. That's kind of ridiculous. If there are pieces that are on backorder than don't list them on B&P until they come back. Plus I didn't order that many parts.

On 14. april 2018 at 12:31 AM, amanda said:

Has anyone had luck ordering the black bear or tiger by phone recently?

I just ordered them by phone today. If someone is wondering about their prices. Here they are in euro: 

There was also torso from mountain police (bear rip) available and hairpiece. Thanks again @fastlindyrick @MABfor helping me out. 

41534187611_56f43b0021_n_d.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

6 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

I just ordered them by phone today. If someone is wondering about their prices. Here they are in euro: 

There was also torso from mountain police (bear rip) available and hairpiece. Thanks again @fastlindyrick @MABfor helping me out. 

41534187611_56f43b0021_n_d.jpg

Thank you for sharing the prices as well as pictures and element number!

MUDGUARD 2X4X2, NO. 1
Element 6217896
Design number 35789
Unit Price GBP 0.56

Only mudguard out of the four that is available to buy.

7 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

I just ordered them by phone today.

A B&P order to my liking :wink: Nice to see the brown cow are still available :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

A B&P order to my liking :wink: Nice to see the brown cow are still available :thumbup:

Thanx! I was also suprised about the cow.

34 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

@cebelicamya The cow is available!? Nice!

Yes, it is the cow from train cargo set.