LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

@curvedroadplate welcome to the group. For future reference don’t copy an image into a quote, especially directly after the original, it clogs the threads flow and a mod will ever so kindly chop it out for you :thumbup: sorry, not trying to mini-mod, just giving you a heads up.

3 hours ago, curvedroadplate said:

It shows as sold out. Were you able to call and order this torso?

Huh, must have sold out quickly. It was in stock yesterday and I made an order then (photo haul coming whenever it arrives.)

On 3/6/2018 at 10:39 AM, MAB said:

Does anyone have a list of currently available light flesh heads?

Superman's IS available; Legolas used to be but I'm not sure whether it still is.

9 hours ago, der-vogel said:

Any flesh tone heads?

All AIW are listed but not available, leave it a couple of months some of them MIGHT become available.

It (Lester) was available for purchase a couple of days ago. I guess they have have spotted their error, or maybe someone bought 200 and they were alerted to it.

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Superman's IS available; Legolas used to be but I'm not sure whether it still is.

Just to confirm, both Legolas and Superman / Hyperion heads are available. I already have enough of both though. If anyone spots other fleshie heads, please update!

Edited by MAB

Some of the dimensions fleshies used to be for sale, but i think most of the fleshies are being left out due to licensed parts sadly. 

On 1 mars 2018 at 8:47 PM, MKJoshA said:

The cougar (6215575) is publicly available ($4.44). As are the boxer shorts from the Mountain Police set (36582).

Not anymore it seems =(

This dark red piece from the Hulkbuster Iron Man is listed out of stock, but has a number:

Catwoman's torso is available:  6173660.

Edited by x105Black

Currently in the USA...

Due to a large number of requests, LEGO Bricks & Pieces orders are taking longer than normal to be delivered. We're really sorry to keep you waiting!

I really wish I placed an order for some of those tree minifigure parts. Even if I just bought 5 of those, I have a feeling they won't be coming back in stock and resellers will be ripping everyone off with them.

42 minutes ago, Maple said:

Currently in the USA...

I really wish I placed an order for some of those tree minifigure parts. Even if I just bought 5 of those, I have a feeling they won't be coming back in stock and resellers will be ripping everyone off with them.

I think they will be tbh

On some of the rare pieces like that, and the animals, I think LEGO should have a limit of 5. Of course that number is based on that I want one for the minifigure and 4 for a MOC I have in my head. :laugh:

On 2018-03-10 at 2:35 AM, Maple said:

Currently in the USA...

Tree suit is back in stock.

Breaking news: Star wars and Ninjago hairpieces available of the following characters:

sw891.pngsw887.pngnjo350.pngnjo413.png

Old Luke's is €1.98, quite some more than I would normally be willing to pay, but I decided to treat myself. :wink: 

Also, a lot of minifig parts from 70643: Temple of Resurrection are available. Other than that I found printed tiles from Creator Expert sets and Ideas to be available, also for some older sets. And I picked up two Lester torso's, one for me and one for my (non-FOL) sister, as they are back in stock. :classic:

Literally one minute before you posted that I completed my order :( Ah well, at least I have 5 Tree suit torso's :P 

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

Literally one minute before you posted that I completed my order :( Ah well, at least I have 5 Tree suit torso's :P 

I believe you can add pieces to an existing order over the phone. :wink:

4 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

I did one month ago...

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

Awesome job with all your finds Sir!

You are awesome. :pir_kiss: I bought 6, 5 for me and I think a friend wants one. I then added a bunch of stuff to my cart and the price increases really hurt. So I delayed the printed tiles until another time. Bought three Lester torsos, a couple of the white statue from the Nexo Castle (Which oddly have a limit of 2 for the head.) and a hot dog and bun for my sister. She isn't a AFOL but has a small apartment display so I buy her cheap food for her kitchen.

Turns out I had $10 in rewards when I thought I only had $5. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, J4ck said:

Anybody got the set # for the Lester Polybag? 

40308 (Yay for Brickset.com having him listed.)

The torso is 80 cents and his hat I think was 66 cents if you are in the USA.

19 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Breaking news: Star wars and Ninjago hairpieces available of the following characters:

Old Luke's is €1.98, quite some more than I would normally be willing to pay, but I decided to treat myself. :wink: 

Also, a lot of minifig parts from 70643: Temple of Resurrection are available. Other than that I found printed tiles from Creator Expert sets and Ideas to be available, also for some older sets. And I picked up two Lester torso's, one for me and one for my (non-FOL) sister, as they are back in stock. :classic:

Thank you so much for the hairpieces, i will order some! 

Edited by cebelicamya

2 hours ago, Maple said:

40308 (Yay for Brickset.com having him listed.)

The torso is 80 cents and his hat I think was 66 cents if you are in the USA.

You're a legend, cheers ma dude!

I don't think it has been mentioned but the torso of Margaret Hamilton is also for sale. I almost bought one because with the new dress piece I think would make for a great dress combo.