LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Recommended Posts

 

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

It has been working for me all day, but I'm in Australia.

I tried on iphone, ipad and imac. Didn’t work. Then i tried on chrome and it worked so its a safari problem i guess? 

Edited by Megbricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2022 at 12:10 PM, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

The green hunters hats are currently available. ID: 6395137

And don't forget the red feather like I did. ID: 6406416

Awesome thanks for head up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Megbricks said:

 

I tried on iphone, ipad and imac. Didn’t work. Then i tried on chrome and it worked so its a safari problem i guess? 

Before the redo the issue was cookies, so if you deleted cookies it would normally work. For me it would work on Safari but not on Chrome. Last week it didn't work at all and I did nothing then 6 hours later it was fine. The 404 error was new to me the other day. It's been working ever since.

Edited by Maple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally bit the bullet and placed my first "new PaB" order since everything I wanted was in stock at once. Somehow I missed the memo that it was going to be double VIP points this weekend - d'oh!

Oh well, excited to be back in the game and I hope the imageless items in my order are what I think they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Finally bit the bullet and placed my first "new PaB" order since everything I wanted was in stock at once. Somehow I missed the memo that it was going to be double VIP points this weekend - d'oh!

Oh well, excited to be back in the game and I hope the imageless items in my order are what I think they are.

Best to order now because you never know when things go out of stock. Plus the Funky parts pack is still around so if you spent $50 you get that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maple said:

Best to order now because you never know when things go out of stock. Plus the Funky parts pack is still around so if you spent $50 you get that.

Yeah, very true.

Is it around in Australia? Would I have had to go find and add it myself? I spent over $50 AUD but nothing about it came up.

EDIT: looked it up - the threshold is $119 here, which I did not spend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yeah, very true.

Is it around in Australia? Would I have had to go find and add it myself? I spent over $50 AUD but nothing about it came up.

EDIT: looked it up - the threshold is $119 here, which I did not spend.

Damn. I just looked up the rates. $50USD is $75AUD. $119 for the bag is outrageous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maple said:

Damn. I just looked up the rates. $50USD is $75AUD. $119 for the bag is outrageous. 

Yeah. Our GWP thresholds are always nonsensically high here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Funky bag is not that good anyway. A couple of pigs, but not much else worth noting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAB said:

The Funky bag is not that good anyway. A couple of pigs, but not much else worth noting.

I like it. It's much better than the skellie pack. There are pigs and glow-in-the-dark head pieces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forestman shields (ID: 6315053/69360) and torsos (ID: 6402701/76382) are in stock. The hats have been in stock (ID: 6395137/88489), with the feather (ID: 6406416/79806). Also in stock are the calves (ID: 6319749/70050) and lambs (ID: 6319748/69998).

All Viking torsos are also available. ID(s): 6399357/76382, 6399356/76382, 6399355/76382. The helmet, in case you also need it, ID: 6391820/53450. Horns, ID: 6328195/67258 or ID: 6270106/88513. 

All available in the US

Edited by Happy_Lego_Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 11/16/2022 at 9:55 PM, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

Forestman shields (ID: 6315053/69360) and torsos (ID: 6402701/76382) are in stock. The hats have been in stock (ID: 6395137/88489), with the feather (ID: 6406416/79806). Also in stock are the calves (ID: 6319749/70050) and lambs (ID: 6319748/69998).

All Viking torsos are also available. ID(s): 6399357/76382, 6399356/76382, 6399355/76382. The helmet, in case you also need it, ID: 6391820/53450. Horns, ID: 6328195/67258 or ID: 6270106/88513. 

All available in the US

Thank you for head-up! :)

Edited by DBlegonerd7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

 

Thank you for head-up! :)

You're welcome, sadly many of the parts are out of stock again. But, the bigger cow (ID: 6317293/69673) is currently available for $9.52 USD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

You're welcome, sadly many of the parts are out of stock again. But, the bigger cow (ID: 6317293/69673) is currently available for $9.52 USD.

Available again in EU site as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

You're welcome, sadly many of the parts are out of stock again. But, the bigger cow (ID: 6317293/69673) is currently available for $9.52 USD.

I like the fact that I was mad at LEGO for not having th cow around for a few years so I got 4 not LEGO cows for $5 and you can't even tell the difference. $10 for a cow is insane, more so when all the other animals of that size as so much cheaper. The reindeer is only $6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

How many of us are desperately waiting for the Foosball table parts?

Not desperate, but definitely patiently waiting.

2 hours ago, eldiano said:

Castle parts for me, I’m watching the website like a hawk

These I'm more desperate for. Can't wait for them to drop, and hopefully they're in stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I myself am waiting for the new coaster track and that half curved clear pillar from Avatar (among other things) Zero interest in Castle or soccer :)

Also hoping the Jane Goodall torso comes back in stock. (And the corner mountain piece)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm definitely keeping an eye out for parts from some August releases like at least Mordo's hairpiece and those dark tan seaweed parts from the Sanctum Sanctorum, perhaps some parts from the August Peach wave of Mario sets, the wimple from the castle hopefully, and then certainly all those hairpieces from Foosball.

Not sure if all of that will add up to be a worthwhile enough order to me, and there should be lots of good stuff out of January, but those January parts might not hit the service until... April? June?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like there is more than enough good stuff in stock right now to make placing an order worthwhile :)

Orange shopping trolleys.

Dark azure 4 x 6 car/truck roof wedge piece.

Jane Goodall torso.

Printed cookies tile from the Friends space set.

Red sports/flight helmet.

Titanium Metallic treasure chest.

Neon Yellow frog.

White 3x6 half door.

And more besides.

 

Edited by jonwil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Looks like there is more than enough good stuff in stock right now to make placing an order worthwhile :)

Well, for me personally I already got my order in of all the new parts that have been added through the June 2022 releases, but with 75% off VIP vouchers this weekend, I will no doubt redeem my miniscule amount of points and then have vouchers I need to use before they expire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of the parts listed on the New Elementary "new for July" page are now for sale on PaB except for some heads/torsos/legs/hair from Disney Princess figures (which would be licensed), a cat and pig that are also Disney Princess related (and therefore licensed), a printed 4 x 4 x 6 corner panel from the big Disney Princess castle (also licensed I suspect), a nougat curved 1 x 1 slope from the Jazz set and a 2 x 3 curved right side wedge from the Jazz set (interestingly the left side wedge is available, just not the right side). And yes this release includes all 10 different bright light orange roller coaster track parts (and the prices don't seem to be obscene for the 3 new shapes when compared to the other track)

Nothing from August yet (but that isn't due to land until sometime in December at the earliest)

Edited by jonwil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

July is good, it means that the pieces I want are around the corner.

 

I got my order but I noticed my shields are missing, would Lego mail them separately or do I have to call them for shields?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.