LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Parts from the passenger train (lime green parts, black 1 x 6 x 6 door frame, trans-black double door, minifig parts and some others) have just landed.

Those looking to build more carriages without buying an entire set should be able to get all the specialty pieces needed for that.

Gaah!  Placed an order earlier before heading out to celebrate my Brother's birthday.  Wanted to get the order placed before double points expired.  Guess I'll have to start building a new list including some parts that went out of stock before I got around to placing my order today.  

The June farm animals are up now, cow prices are depressing.

Edited by Sir Dano

42 minutes ago, Sir Dano said:

The June farm animals are up now, cow prices are depressing.

Yes, but most of the others where OK priced :wub:

The viking pieces sold out quick and I bet the animals will go fast too. Did the forestman pieces sell out immediately or were they listed out of stock to begin with?

And calf, and piglet … it’s going to be the boom & bust cycle on new parts for a while again, huh?

Corn prices is YIKES, 5 dollars

also red birds went from .30 cents last night to a $1.16 this morning

Edited by Ryuuroden

6 minutes ago, Ryuuroden said:

There are 2 versions. The printed and unprinted ones

Wow. So many good parts. So sold out :hmpf_bad:  Now it's just a waiting and guessing game to beat the scalpers.

2 hours ago, Tusserte said:

The viking pieces sold out quick and I bet the animals will go fast too. Did the forestman pieces sell out immediately or were they listed out of stock to begin with?

They were in stock, I ordered some shields. Now they're gone from the website completely.

This is a parts galore! I might end the year broke

"Newest" + "400" parts per page gives a satisfying scrolling experience that I've never had in the previous PaB.

Surprised by the 6396598 cat in trans-blue with glitter. Also interesting the 6393712 Theelin Dancer's hair in Dark Pink / Bright Purple from Boba Fett's Throne room 75326

I think I would rather buy parts on Bricklink (after a few weeks/months) than waiting weeks/months for B&P and finding out that most of the parts I want are in the same pricerange as on Bricklink. Before the prices were much lower so waiting for B&P was worth it, but right now I don't see a reason to wait. Especially if they sell out within hours. 

2 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

They were in stock, I ordered some shields. Now they're gone from the website completely.

That was the price on them? Was the minifigs also for sale?
Then they probably will be back 4 months from August (castle) if not before :shrug_oh_well:

3 hours ago, Ryuuroden said:

And yet...it is out of stock (the corn)!

2 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

I am still seeing the torso and shield on the site as oos

9 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

That was the price on them? Was the minifigs also for sale?
Then they probably will be back 4 months from August (castle) if not before :shrug_oh_well:

Everything's back now, just sold out.

$1.63CAD for the shield.

Edited by Sir Dano

47 minutes ago, anothergol said:

they've lost it with these prices. This should be a massable utility part..

Part.jpg.7d3d062aafac08bfaff48b0a82e37258.jpg

I'm really hoping Lego is trying a strategy of high prices for new parts that will slowly go down over time.

Awesome! I snapped up a few brown flying owls for Hogwarts and enough of the hare to finally complete my Radagast sled!! 
Also the black skirt pice and matching grey socks on short legs to update female students. 

Edited by Bugbot20082

I'm torn between placing another order to get what is currently in stock or waiting a few weeks to see if some of the out of stock parts come back in stock.  I noticed that some new items I ordered yesterday before most of the newness was added are now OOS.  It also looks like they fixed it so using the "newest' on the sort options is working for now.

Just ordered 3 wool fleece pieces, 2 butterflies, 2 gray rabbits. Real shame that i can’t order lamb or corn just yet!

Hey is that the forestmen/women torso also?  What time does the Bricks and Pieces go online with new merchandise?  I’ll have to be on my toes when August comes around

They used to add parts @ midnight ET for the US but lately it seems they are just randomly adding items.  I placed an order mid day yesterday after some newness was added and last night there was a bunch more of new stuff up but a lot of it already out of stock but I don't know if it ever was all actually available.  Looks like some more items were added overnight but maybe I didn't notice them when I looked last night.  I'm really liking being able to filter out the Duplo & Technic stuff when I search.

Some of the prices are beyond ridiculous.  if you buy the same number of animals plus the corn as the farm set, you pretty much can buy the set.  Probably better to buy the set in this case and sell the parts you don't need.

2 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Some of the prices are beyond ridiculous.  if you buy the same number of animals plus the corn as the farm set, you pretty much can buy the set.  Probably better to buy the set in this case and sell the parts you don't need.

That's probably their goal.