LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Just checked the Saturn V Rocket, i think all the printed pieces are listed but not available so we'll just have to wait if we want those printed pieces, I'll probably buy the 1x2 tile with the united states flag printed if it's ever available.

^ 1960s Batcave. Joker's hair, Penguin's top hat, Robin's torso, some regular hair pieces for Alfred, Robin, and Bruce, the tan Shakespeare bust head and hair combo are all available to buy. Rock pieces and other pieces to build are also available pretty much the same as before. 

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

^ 1960s Batcave. Joker's hair, Penguin's top hat, Robin's torso, some regular hair pieces for Alfred, Robin, and Bruce, the tan Shakespeare bust head and hair combo are all available to buy. Rock pieces and other pieces to build are also available pretty much the same as before. 

I remember when they had Catwoman's hair and torso available.  Might call 'em up this weekend and see if they'll let me order all of Lord Krackenskull's parts.

1 hour ago, jameseilers said:

The legs, torso assembly and head are all listed. The head and torso assembly just show out of stock. 

My point was that they don't do minifigures - you have to know the individual parts. Out of stock often means "not for sale", rather than actually out of stock. For licensed parts, they are normally "out of stock" when they first appear, some but not all will become available some time later, then they will either go out of stock again once LEGO realise they are for sale when they shouldn't be, or they remain for sale for ages.

I had no idea about Bricks & Pieces until recently. Yesterday, I placed an order and part of my order was Aaron Cash's torso from the LEGO Batman Movie Arkham Asylum. I ordered several of them so I could make security personnel for the Asylum. Pretty excited about Bricks & Pieces!

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

I remember when they had Catwoman's hair and torso available.  Might call 'em up this weekend and see if they'll let me order all of Lord Krackenskull's parts.

Lord Krackenskull?

21 minutes ago, CommishGordon said:

I had no idea about Bricks & Pieces until recently. Yesterday, I placed an order and part of my order was Aaron Cash's torso from the LEGO Batman Movie Arkham Asylum. I ordered several of them so I could make security personnel for the Asylum. Pretty excited about Bricks & Pieces!

It absolutely is exciting! I love keeping the *spoilers*, it is so satisfying to open the mail packaging and tip out all of the pieces, I love it so much :)

8 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Weird isn't it. I tried to order some Han Solo hair pieces and also a Luke Skywalker one (all showing for sale on their site) and it let me add them to the bag, then when I proceeded it removed them all. Spoke to customer services and they said I wasn't allowed to order them as they are licensed parts, then told they would send some out anyway for issues I had trying to order.. all of that and they are still on their website so I'm not sure what all of that was about!

I ordered some of the Luke and Han hair pieces in my phone order because I forgot to add them to my other order.  Will find out soon if they will ship.

7 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Krackenskull is a good idea, and so is the black gargoyle.  I can't believe I forgot them in my phone order.  Next time, I guess.

All part details for Krackenskull, from the top down, plus his weapon, are listed below for interested parties.  The legs and lightning bolt piece are available, everything else is "Out of stock."  You may be successful with a phone call.  Remember the piece limits on phone orders.  This completed minifigure will be half of your limit.

• Helmet:
    - MINI HELMET NO. 137 - Element 6182250
  • Helmet / Weapon Decoration:
    - FLAT TILE 1X1, ROUND NO. 75 - Element 6194923
  • Head:
    - MINI HEAD, NO. 2223 - Element 6182430
  • Cape:
    - CAPE, STRIP NO. 1 - Element 6188303
  • Torso:
    - MINI UPPER PART, NO. 3776 - Element 6182209
  • Legs:
    - MINI LOWER PART, NO. 1251 - Element 6182216
  • Weapon Grip:
    - HOLDER, NO. 2 - Element 6185153
  • Lightning Bolt:
    - MINI, ACCESSORY, NO. 1 - Element 6168590

6 hours ago, x105Black said:

I ordered some of the Luke and Han hair pieces in my phone order because I forgot to add them to my other order.  Will find out soon if they will ship.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I got a reaaaaaaaally poor customer services rep when I spoke to them first about it. Said it was licensed and there's no way I'm allowed to have them, and they shouldn't even be on the website. I then ordered Batgirls head and that was fine (go figure?), but she was pretty crappy and wasn't understanding at all. Ended up speaking to someone else which is when they sent them. I can't see why you'd have any issues, I just got unlucky :).

8 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Nexo Knights baddy.

*insert picture here*

Oh him! I've been eyeing up his helmet for a while now.

7 hours ago, x105Black said:

All part details for Krackenskull, from the top down, plus his weapon, are listed below for interested parties.  The legs and lightning bolt piece are available, everything else is "Out of stock."  You may be successful with a phone call.  Remember the piece limits on phone orders.  This completed minifigure will be half of your limit.

*insert piece information here*

Yes! There's hope! Thank you good sir!

13 hours ago, x105Black said:

• Helmet:
    - MINI HELMET NO. 137 - Element 6182250
  • Helmet / Weapon Decoration:
    - FLAT TILE 1X1, ROUND NO. 75 - Element 6194923
  • Head:
    - MINI HEAD, NO. 2223 - Element 6182430
  • Cape:
    - CAPE, STRIP NO. 1 - Element 6188303
  • Torso:
    - MINI UPPER PART, NO. 3776 - Element 6182209
  • Legs:
    - MINI LOWER PART, NO. 1251 - Element 6182216
  • Weapon Grip:
    - HOLDER, NO. 2 - Element 6185153
  • Lightning Bolt:
    - MINI, ACCESSORY, NO. 1 - Element 6168590

What are the piece limits? I was looking at what I wanted to order, and was headed in to ask if there was a limit on the number pieces I could call in.

38 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

What are the piece limits? I was looking at what I wanted to order, and was headed in to ask if there was a limit on the number pieces I could call in.

16 up to 200 of each, at least that was the limit in 2015 :wink:

Phoning in what you'd like to order? How does that work? You just call them and ask if you can order bricks n pieces style?

5 hours ago, Borex said:

Phoning in what you'd like to order? How does that work? You just call them and ask if you can order bricks n pieces style?

Yep! If a piece is listed but out of stock you order over the phone, 16 different pieces and a max of 200 each. Just keep in mind they won't sell licensed pieces.

12 hours ago, J4ck said:

Anybody asked about 6188613 and when that is coming out?

I will have to keep that shield in mind for the next order.  What a fantastic piece.

5 hours ago, J4ck said:

Yep! If a piece is listed but out of stock you order over the phone, 16 different pieces and a max of 200 each. Just keep in mind they won't sell licensed pieces.

Sometimes they will sell a licensed piece, and they may not always allow out of stock items to be ordered.  The latter is especially true of older sets.  Also, I told the lady how many items I wanted to order, and she said that the limit was 15 different items, but she'd let me have the 16th.  I didn't want more than 40 of any piece, so she didn't tell me the limit there.

It is also possible to order more than 200 of the same part in one order. You just fill in a form available from the website.

2 hours ago, MAB said:

It is also possible to order more than 200 of the same part in one order. You just fill in a form available from the website.

Doesn't the B&P website only allow 200 max?

3 hours ago, x105Black said:

I will have to keep that shield in mind for the next order.  What a fantastic piece.

Cheers :)

3 hours ago, x105Black said:

Sometimes they will sell a licensed piece, and they may not always allow out of stock items to be ordered.  The latter is especially true of older sets.  Also, I told the lady how many items I wanted to order, and she said that the limit was 15 different items, but she'd let me have the 16th.  I didn't want more than 40 of any piece, so she didn't tell me the limit there.

H ok, I'll never be ordering using the phone. Thanks for ironing out the details :)

2 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Doesn't the B&P website only allow 200 max?

Yes. But also no. If you order through the website, you are limited to 200 pieces per part. But if you click the link to the right in B&P "Ordering lots of parts", then it tells you how to go about ordering more than 200.

Just now, MAB said:

Yes. But also no. If you order through the website, you are limited to 200 pieces per part. But if you click the link to the right in B&P "Ordering lots of parts", then it tells you how to go about ordering more than 200.

I never saw that link, time to do some investigating! Quick, to the Batmobile!