LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I managed to barely get an order in just before midnight.  Had been working on it all afternoon & accidentally closed the page just before dinner so I had to start all over again.  I ended up forgetting a few items I wanted so hopefully next time when some other parts are back in stock.  Lioness has finally become available so I did order a couple of her.

In other news when I ordered the Bricklink aquarium I ordered two sheep. They came in today. I think that's less than two weeks. I record for B&P.

On 11/19/2021 at 10:30 AM, Maple said:

I bought two sheep when I ordered the Bricklink aquarium set, so that was the 9th? They shipped out within a week so that's pretty good for B&P.

Are there any current pieces that have 'LEGO' printed on them? I have a Duplo that says it, but I want to make a small LEGO store.

The Keychains all come with the little 2x3 if you could make that work? https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/lego-super-heroes-wonder-woman-keyring-853433

17 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Welcome, nice name :wink:

I was going to go with Blackboard Monitor Vimes, but I thought that was a bit pompous? :laugh:

On 11/15/2021 at 8:28 PM, Wenix said:

Hey I didnt know where to ask you this question bacause i didnt want to make a seperate account on flickr. So i figured out that here would be the best option. I recently find your post about Star Wars minifigures and wanted to know what the ID for the big trans light blue piece is (the shield as you use it).

It would appreciate if you could tell me. 😁

Im talking about this post: 

Movies minifigs #12 : Jedis and Siths

The id for the hemisphere is 6268637, part number is 95198, it was available once in a Lego Movie 2 set.

11 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Has anyone found the ID’s of the new wigs from the Antonio range? I want to see if they are on B&P

Do you mean Encanto? The sets don't release until December 1. After that we'll probably see if the new hair pieces are available.

On 11/28/2021 at 11:13 AM, Clone OPatra said:

Do you mean Encanto? The sets don't release until December 1. After that we'll probably see if the new hair pieces are available.

Yes I think my autocorrect changed it😅 

The sets are on the shelves in the U.K. already, I found the small book set at John Lewis 

It's past midnight on December 1 in the USA, and the parts inventory for 43202 is up!

Watering can: 79736

New? Fork similar to the minifig spoon: 79741

Longer new curly hairpiece: 80908

Shorter new curly hairpiece: 80911

New butterfly: 80674

Harry Potter wooden door in turquoise: 6376311

Double masonry brick in choral: 6381300

12 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's past midnight on December 1 in the USA, and the parts inventory for 43202 is up!

Watering can: 79736

New? Fork similar to the minifig spoon: 79741

Longer new curly hairpiece: 80908

Shorter new curly hairpiece: 80911

New butterfly: 80674

Harry Potter wooden door in turquoise: 6376311

Double masonry brick in choral: 6381300

*(Heavy breathing cat)*